Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Another Phony E-mail Refuted

Another Phony E-mail:

Read all of this one, it is interesting!! Read down to the very bottom highlighted in green, you don't want to miss this!

VERY INTERESTING-

1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq.

2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!

3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.

4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq

5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!

6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq!

7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.

8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.

9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.

10. Amos cried out in Iraq!

11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.

12. Daniel was! in the lion's den in Iraq!

13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the Fiery furnace!)

14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq.

15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq.

16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.

17. The wise men were from Iraq

18. Peter preached in Iraq.

19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon, which was a city in Iraq!

And you have probably seen this one. Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq! However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible The names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. The name Iraq, means country with deep roots.

Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.

No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy associated it than Iraq.

And also, This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...

The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)

Koran (9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!

The Qur'an Verse 9:11 reads:

"But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the communications clear for a people who know."

The E-mail is accurate until:

And also, This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...

The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)

Koran (9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah;

Ya know I really enjoy reading your comments until you start in on the politics. This is not a political forum is it?

Ya know I really enjoy reading your comments until you start in on the politics. This is not a political forum is it?

Gail...

The "Rants and Raves" section of this forum is set aside for discussion of ANY topic whatsoever, including politics and religion. People come here to vent their spleen, discuss, and argue (as long as it's mannerly - no flaming and no name-calling of members). You are welcome to join us, and you are welcome to ignore us. You just aren't welcome to censor us.

Well dang it! Thanks for reminding me. I will try to remember to stay out of the Rants and Raves Forum unless I have something to Rant and Rave about!:biggrin1:

Saw a bumper sticker the other day that said

" SO Your PRO LIFE , Ever been to CHUCKY cheese ON A SATURDAY ? "

A little tackcy but as a mother and a pro choicer I thought it was kind of funny !!

Mindy

JamesA: That's always been a fav of mine.

That and "It takes leather balls to play Rugby"

Coltonwade: LOL!

This one is probably old, but I just saw it recently:

If pro is the opposite of con, then

What is the opposite of Progress?

Congress!

I saw one which I would like to have:

"Support Our Troops by Bringing Them Home"

It looked just like the "Support Our Troops" bumper sticker that are everywhere. I wanted to ask the driver where he got it, but it is difficult to have a conversation on Interstate 95 at 80 MPH. :grouphug:

A little tackcy but as a mother and a pro choicer I thought it was kind of funny !!

Mindy

As a mom who just spent 3 hours with 20 three year olds at Chucky Cheese's... I concur!!!:grouphug:

I like this sign that I read about on the internet: Any toddler caught unattended in this store will get a free double expresso.

I like this sign that I read about on the internet: Any toddler caught unattended in this store will get a free double expresso.

Here's a similar one...

post-204296-13813134179645_thumb.jpg

Mindy

I guess I totally fail to see the humor in that, in fact I think it is awful, just awful. Oh, but I am pro-life, maybe that is the difference.

No one is anti-life...no one is pro-abortion. Abortion on demand, however, is anti-responsibility.

Why does a premature baby, born at 24 weeks, have rights and protection under the law, but an unborn fetus, also 24 weeks old, have none? That just defies logic.