Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op Octosleevers 2012. Welcome To The Losers Bench!

I passed out yesterday and had to be transported via ambulance to the hospital. I did not fully come to until the paramedics got there. I saw my surgeon today and he said everything looks fine with my sleeve. I am still weak and tired. Everything I eat makes me nauseous. I do not like feeling good. I'm very afraid if I don't go back to work soon I will have to quit. I feel horrible

I just had surgery Tuesday night and my incisions are already itchy' date=' is that common? And what does it mean that their itchy? Im not itching them..[/quote']

Anything that is healing itched...very very common and expected!!

I saw my surgeon yesterday. He lifted all restrictions except for super heavy weights in the gym. He td me that is the beauty of laparascopic sleeving. I cant hurt the inside with activity. So i have been cleaning and painting and hope to start the gym next week. 9 days out. 13 pounds since op day' date=' 33 down from highest weight[/quote']

So glad to hear u doing so well!!" Your progress feels so motivating to hear!!!! Oct 15th pre op can't wait to finally get my surgery date :)

Sent from my SCH-R720 using VST

Hey there! Came home today 10/12 from band converted to sleeve on 10/10! Came home with drain due to the conversion. I'm feeling great other than some gas pains. Hoping to get back on the losing path again!

Well HW was 300.....weight day of surgery was 267.4 came home today

Well HW was 300.....weight day of surgery was 267.4 came home today

Sorry came home today and was 266.4 but I know I'm swallow a lot more... But hey I'm going down then up :)

I was sleeved yesterday I am home today , I just have slight pain from where the drainage line was , and sleeping alot ...worried about pnemonia so i been trying to do my breathimg excercises everytime i wake up

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I just had surgery Tuesday night and my incisions are already itchy' date=' is that common? And what does it mean that their itchy? Im not itching them..[/quote']

Itchy=healing

I am irrartionally itchy myself ;-)

Hi Oct Sleevers,

Had my surgery on Tues 10/9 so I am 3 days post op now. I am doing well but was curious to know if others are experience some discomfort after swallowing? It feels like a sore spot in my stomach and I am sure it will get better but just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing something similar. sin

Doc has me giving myself shots of Lovonox in my stomach twice a day. I am doing it but really not comfortable with giving myself needles. Has anyone else had to do this as well? I have to do it for 10 days.

I am home and feeling a lot better after leaving the hospital. Been walking a lot too so gas is not an issue anymore. Very tired though.

Anyway, congrats to all my fellow Oct Sleevers and I hope you are all doing great!

I know this is TMI but since I had surgery Tuesday I couldn't release gas or make a bowel movement, as of today I haven't stopped! I'm so gassy and so much diarrhea! My stomach is constantly gurgling and rumbling lol! It's annoying! How long do u think this will take place! I'd like to sleep tonight! :/

I know this is TMI but since I had surgery Tuesday I couldn't release gas or make a bowel movement' date=' as of today I haven't stopped! I'm so gassy and so much diarrhea! My stomach is constantly gurgling and rumbling lol! It's annoying! How long do u think this will take place! I'd like to sleep tonight! :/[/quote']

I haven't had a bm yet at all , starting to worry

Hi Oct Sleevers' date='

Had my surgery on Tues 10/9 so I am 3 days post op now. I am doing well but was curious to know if others are experience some discomfort after swallowing? It feels like a sore spot in my stomach and I am sure it will get better but just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing something similar. sin

Doc has me giving myself shots of Lovonox in my stomach twice a day. I am doing it but really not comfortable with giving myself needles. Has anyone else had to do this as well? I have to do it for 10 days.

I am home and feeling a lot better after leaving the hospital. Been walking a lot too so gas is not an issue anymore. Very tired though.

Anyway, congrats to all my fellow Oct Sleevers and I hope you are all doing great!

.[/quote']

I was sleeved 10-9 too and I have pain when swallowing its your stomach spasms I think , I am tired too !!! No lovenox sent home with me though , just trying to walk enough :)

I was sleeved 10/9 as well . I am just starting to itch some. There is one incision spot that is pretty painful, but don't feel the other 4. No BMW, but gassy. I can't wait to feel more normal.