Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Can't Wait To Never Have To Shop At Lane Bryant Ever Again!'

The subject line says it all. Yet another frustrating trip to find something cute to wear. Why do designers think us fat chicks only want to wear long, baggy, ugly clothes??? I love stylish, trendy clothes and don't try to hide my shape even at my pre-surgery weight. It is close to impossible to find anything decent without spending a fortune at Nordstrom or Bloomingdales. AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!

Thank you for letting me vent. I feel better now.

I hear ya! I am so close...yet so far! The Seven7 line they have has alot of cute stuff but God is it so expensive!

Whats even worse is when you go to a store like Meijer, K-Mart etc.. good God are those clothes U-G-L-Y!

yes that's what I'm so excited to do is finally going into a regular store and finding cute clothes to wear. I don't ever want to have to go into lane Bryant again!!! :-)

I am looking forward to shopping at regular stores too! The only plus sized store around here went out of business so I have to travel to find any clothes. I still kept some of my clothes from high school so I should be set for a while.

I cancelled my Lane Bryant Credit Card today. Good feeling. I appreciate LB for what they had for me back then. But I am ready to rediscover new things. Can't wait!!

i completely agreewith what you said. what i also hate is that their prices are a complete rip off. just cause we are fluffy doesnt mean they have to gouge us with the prices. i was there about 2 weeks ago and this little see through shirt was 70$! if i had the money i would open up a fluffy store and not only would it be cheaper but the clothes would be cute and fit correctly. not all big girls have a dd! :). me and my little b's can never find a cute fitted shirt there because they are all made for big chested women. and me, not so blessed in that department :)

It's a double edged sword for me. I'm big, but I'm also 6'5. And while there are Big & Tall stores, there should really be called Big OR Tall. I can find pants and shirts to fit, but they're always just a bit short.

I can't wait till I'm down to my goal weight and can buy regular sized tall peoples clothes that fit properly!

I wish I could have shopped there, but they never carried my size. Now that I will be able to wear those sizes soon, I figure why bother buying anything that expensive when a few weeks later it will just be too baggy lol

Torrid is where I still plan to shop though, kinda affordable and still trendy!

i always forget about torrid. maybe because i have a lb credit card :)

I agree, not just LB but all the Plus size stores. I can't wait for the time when I can walk into any store and try on clothing! I'm so tired of buying something just because it fits (cause that is such a miracle). I'm saving up now for my new wardrobe next year. My husband is hoping I start wearing dresses. I never liked the way they looked on me - I had a big belly, the back was never the same length as the front.

I can't wait to be able to wear something from a trendy store like Chico's or the Black and White Market. But, for now, I will be satisfied with getting back into the clothes I had forgotten about in my closet! 35 lbs down! Hey, and even my tight pair of LB jeans are not tight anymore! It will happen! I'm a living witness!

and by the way another pet peeve of mine is Victoria Secret... they never had my bra size.. or panty size.. so someday I wanna go in there and say, show me everything you got!! Lol!!!

and by the way another pet peeve of mine is Victoria Secret... they never had my bra size.. or panty size.. so someday I wanna go in there and say, show me everything you got!! Lol!!!

YES! I can't wait to be able to fit in something from Victorias Secret :D