Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 2013 Sleevers?

My surgery is this Monday. Only four days away!! I am really nervous. I have been on my Pre op diet for two and a half weeks. It's been challenging but I found a brand of shakes that I really like.

My surgeon is dr brancatisano is Sydney Australia. He is the best apparently.

Anyway wish me luck

Hope all went well,

My surgery is this Monday. Only four days away!! I am really nervous. I have been on my Pre op diet for two and a half weeks. It's been challenging but I found a brand of shakes that I really like.

My surgeon is dr brancatisano is Sydney Australia. He is the best apparently.

Anyway wish me luck

My surgery is Monday as well! I'm so excited and ready to get this done. Our journey is just beginning! Good luck and I will see you on the other side. :-)

Mine is Monday too! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Mine is also on Monday! Good luck and here is wishing to a speedy recovery. :-)

My Sleeve date is Jan 28 too. super ready....

My Sleeve date is Jan 28 too. super ready....

Oh there are several of us! I'll have to check in with you gals next week to see how you are feeling. Good luck!

Where are you at in Louisiana? I'm in Kentwood' date=' La!!! My date is Jan. 24th at cypress point surgical Center in Hammond, La.[/quote']

Hi....how did it go...I will be at cypress Pointe in Hammond on the 31st...I will be traveling from Jennings,la...good luck

5:00am- 208lbs Weigh in. 1/22/13.

7:30am -Tues. January 22, 2013 Sleeved and Hernia repair.

Walked around only did approx 300 steps then I slept. Pains between lower breast and abdomen. Gas that won't pass. Nauseous. Vomiting. Every 2 hours. Dizziness. Feels a little like I gave birth. I guess I did. Another version of Myself. I'LL TRY to take good care of "her." Even took the flu shot. NJ epidemic here.

Day 2 . I was totally sick all day. Lots of vomiting like every hour. Lots of pain due to gas. Was sick off of morphine somehow, although I've had it before. Ate ice chips. Managed 1 oz of crystal light with Protein and 1 oz if broth. Kept an extra day for observation. .

Day 3. RELEASED. Most of pain gone.

Feeling like brand new. Ate Jello, broth and drank an ounce if crystal light with Protein. Finally passed lots of gas. Walked 1 mile today in the hospital.

When I got home I manage 8oz of broth this evening.

Day 4. 1:55 a.m. I'm writing this note feeling good and sipping on a 3.8 oz of a New Way liquid (42g) Protein Bullet. Managed to get 1 oz done. Took a dose of tylenol with codeine for pain and gas medicine. I think I made a mistake to do Protein Shake now. I read its suppose to be done between meals. Oops.. I was trying to be at the head of the protein game...geesh.

I am in nJ too. Surgery April 2 nd. I hope you all are dong well!

Most of the January sleevers here also run My Fitness Pal. My Fitness Pal it's free and can be ran on your phone and or your computer.

2/24/13 weigh in:: 195lbs.

~¤:- Sleeved 1/22/13 @ 210lbs.

4'11". Size 18/20...Age = 40+ -:¤~

My Fitness Pal: °•●QweenBeeBigboots●•°

Sent from my SGH-T889 using VST

Hi....how did it go...I will be at cypress Pointe in Hammond on the 31st...I will be traveling from Jennings' date='la...good luck[/quote']

Cypress point was great, all of the staff was wonderful!!! The pain pump was great but, it gave me a false since of security. I felt like I was fine while I was at the hospital( ate 8 cup of ice, 2 little containers of Jello and some broth) and when I got home the pain hit me hard ( I can't eat anything, hurts to drink Water or eat ice). Today is the first time I have felt worth a crap. Thank god it's getting better.

Cypress point was great' date=' all of the staff was wonderful!!! The pain pump was great but, it gave me a false since of security. I felt like I was fine while I was at the hospital( ate 8 cup of ice, 2 little containers of Jello and some broth) and when I got home the pain hit me hard ( I can't eat anything, hurts to drink Water or eat ice). Today is the first time I have felt worth a crap. Thank god it's getting better.[/quote']

Great....hope all is going great for you.

Ok...today is my 1st day back to work...I took almost 4weeks off. My left side is screaming. Lol ..

It is hurting. After working 4 hours, I am almost limping, I can barely move..omg....I work in a very busy pharmacy as a technician...on my feet at all times...reaching and moving very fast. I feel like I'm living dead right now.....ughhhh....I'm on my lunch break and I feel like I can throw up. Feels like everything inside me has been juggled around...Ughhh

Sleeved January 19th!

Hi everyone! Had my one month post-op appt today. It is also the very first time I stepped on a scale since surgery as well. Including the 6 pounds I lost on my liquid diet the week prior to surgery, I lost a total of 31 pounds!! The Dr. was very happy with my progress and thinks all is going well so I don't have to see him for another 2 months.

I was absolutely floored to lose that kind of weight!! I have been a bit nauseous so they told me to start a probiotic to help even out all that is going on in my tummy. I have been struggling with the Protein so they told me about some Protein Shots to get at The Vitamin Shoppe to help me increase my intake. I was also able to purchase some great chewable vitamins and some sample Protein packs.

I have attached a few one month photos. I can finally see a difference!

post-33884-13813663470542_thumb.jpg