Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 2013 Sleevers?

Anyone planning on getting sleeved Jan. 2013? Haven't seen anyone talking bout Jan yet. Looked at the monthy groups and it goes up to December 2012. I plan on getting sleeved Jan. 7th.

I don't have a date yet, but I am to finish my monthly weight visits in December, so I very well could be getting sleeved in January *crossing fingers*

Finish my Physician monitor first week of Dec so hope to have at the latest a Jan date..

I am having mine Jan 31

I'll be finishing up my pre-op stuff this tuesday. But have a lot of stuff going on the next couple months, parents and inlaws will be out of town throughout the next couple months. Figured I'd just wait so all my support group could be here, and wait till after the holidays. I really want the surgery ASAP but with the busy schedule, and trying to fit in surgery will be too stressful on the wife and I.

Hoping for Jan 8th!!! Christmas eve wil be "my last meal". Lol

Hello Everyone.

I just had my 2nd Appointment yesterday in Hamilton, New Jersey NJ with

Dr. Yelizaveta Lisa Dobruskin.

My surgery will be in January, 2013.

www.jerseybariatrics.com

I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully run a diary of happenings during this WLS Journey. I anderstand it will be a life time commitment.

My stats:

I am 40+, African American / Black,

4'11 and 225lbs. Mother of two and recently divorced.

I am not sure if stats are used in terms of comparisons of progress but I will try to remember that my progress is mine alone. I will be successful in this journey. I will try to stay positive. I will hopefully have no regrets and very little to no complications.

The Serenity Prayer is a good inserted here:

Lord grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change;

To change the things I can;

and the Wisdom to know the difference.

--Ah!men--

Woot- Hoot for the January 2013 starters!!!

post-44447-13838396406597_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]5689

post-42515-13813660519006_thumb.png

Hello Everyone.

I just had my 2nd Appointment yesterday in Hamilton' date=' New Jersey NJ with

Dr. Yelizaveta Lisa Dobruskin.

My surgery will be in January, 2013.

www.jerseybariatrics.com

I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully run a diary of happenings during this WLS Journey. I anderstand it will be a life time commitment.

My stats:

I am 40+, African American / Black,

4'11 and 225lbs. Mother of two and recently divorced.

I am not sure if stats are used in terms of comparisons of progress but I will try to remember that my progress is mine alone. I will be successful in this journey. I will try to stay positive. I will hopefully have no regrets and very little to no complications.

The Serenity Prayer is a good inserted here:

Lord grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change;

To change the things I can;

and the Wisdom to know the difference.

--Ah!men--

Woot- Hoot for the January 2013 starters!!!

[/quote']

Amen!! Welcome and congratulations on making the decision to have the surgery done. I am 5'4 and currently weigh 238. I believe that you will be successful. Keep positive and focus on your ultimate goal. It will be a bumpy journey from what I can read by other's posts. But from what everyone has told me, keep a support group by you to help you get through it. :-)

Hi Everyone - hoping to have my surgery end of January as well!