Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just Got Back From Surgery With Dr.fernando Garcia

thanks muffintop...

I found it really hard to believe that r4achange patients are not being treated good, i was there not to long ago, and I got an excellent service from them. I think all of the companies have the good and the bad. From my personal experience, I got treated better than any US hospital, i still get calls from meli and rosie (my coordinators) to check on my progress, and they had been kind enough to have dr.garcia called me because i had some questions. I wonder why there is so much tension between a lighter me and Ready 4 a Change?

@ sleevednow, how do I contact a lighter me? thanks in advance....

The toll free number is 877-765-8446. You can reach Ronda, Janese and Sandi at that number. The other for everyone is 916-683-2808. You can also find email addresses on their alighterme,com

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

I found it really hard to believe that r4achange patients are not being treated good' date=' i was there not to long ago, and I got an excellent service from them. I think all of the companies have the good and the bad. From my personal experience, I got treated better than any US hospital, i still get calls from meli and rosie (my coordinators) to check on my progress, and they had been kind enough to have dr.garcia called me because i had some questions. I wonder why there is so much tension between a lighter me and Ready 4 a Change? [/quote']

Just competitiveness I would assume... They are probably both great companies to go with, but they gotta compete really hard to win the customers over.

I totally agree...ive heard the exact same things about each company, and the bottom line is, it's the same surgeon, same hospital, same staff, same hotel....DIFFERENT coordinators. Both companies will try to get our business, and every person will most likely think their experience was the better one. The way I feel is: as long as im alive, healthy, and SLEEVED on my ride back to the airport, that's good enough for me. Either way, were getting an excellent deal, with a clearly excellent team. And as far as the pricing goes, its just incentive. If i feel differently after my experience in Mexico, ill most def let everyone know!

I found it really hard to believe that r4achange patients are not being treated good, i was there not to long ago, and I got an excellent service from them. I think all of the companies have the good and the bad. From my personal experience, I got treated better than any US hospital, i still get calls from meli and rosie (my coordinators) to check on my progress, and they had been kind enough to have dr.garcia called me because i had some questions. I wonder why there is so much tension between a lighter me and Ready 4 a Change?

My surgery was Sept 10th. I have yet to have a phone call; just a generic email where my full name was inserted into the body, how impersonal. The only reason I got an email from the Dr was prompted by me on two occasions. They(ready4achange) in my opinion do NO follow up.

My surgery was Sept 10th. I have yet to have a phone call; just a generic email where my full name was inserted into the body' date=' how impersonal. The only reason I got an email from the Dr was prompted by me on two occasions. They(ready4achange) in my opinion do NO follow up.[/quote']

How was the facility in your surgery how are you doing are you losing weight

How was the facility in your surgery how are you doing are you losing weight

The Doctor and facilites were great! I have absolutely no complaints in this area. Dr Garcia is an amazingly skilled surgeon. I actually had a revision with no complications, no gas, really no pain. I think I am doing great with weight loss: I had gained 7 pounds after surgery, took a week to lose it, then I lost 21 pounds, then stalled for 10 days. I am back on track again and so far have lost 32.2 pounds, yahoo!

I just need to clarify something I can say Ready4Achange is this what I am. Going with but I can tell you that I spoken to real people that are more then 4 year out from being sleeve they are very happy with Dr Garcia it is really said that someone is trying sabotage ready 4achange

I don't know anything about someone trying to sabotage ready for a change, I went with a lighter me and the posts I have made are the truth. My driver and local coordinator took great care if me while I was in mx and they ran errands for my sleeve buddy that was with ready for a change. They also took her everywhere we went without hesitation. They even offered to take her tithe airport because as of 9:00 pm the night before we were to leave she had not confirmed her transportation!

I just need to clarify something I can say Ready4Achange is this what I am. Going with but I can tell you that I spoken to real people that are more then 4 year out from being sleeve they are very happy with Dr Garcia it is really said that someone is trying sabotage ready 4achange

I was sleeved 10/8/12 and I went through ready4achange I was really happy with them. They treated me and my hubby really good.

I was sleeved 10/8/12 and I went through Ready4Achange I was really happy with them. They treated me and my hubby really good.

Thanks for you're input I know ready 4achange is the right way for me to go they always return my call and my e-mail in a timely matter

Thanks for this post. My date is November 14 with Dr Garcia. I just purchased my airline tickets last night. It's now very very very real. This was very helpful to read and calm my fears.

Nurseghana I think you are confused. The coordinating company and their review is totally separate from Dr. Garcia. If you have read my posts you will see that I say Dr. Garcia is amazing but for ME ready4achange was not.

Nurseghana I think you are confused. The coordinating company and their review is totally separate from Dr. Garcia. If you have read my posts you will see that I say Dr. Garcia is amazing but for ME Ready4Achange was not.

Amazon13 I'm sorry to let you know I am NOT confused I know exactly what I'm saying