Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2006 Bandsters!

Wow Jodi - that is not what restriction is supposed to feel like I think. I hope your doctor finds out what is wrong. What's most important is that you are healthy. Please definitely keep us updated!

well a little update on me. Since my unfill yesterday I am feeling a little relief. My doctor called and said my white blood cells were really high and that my body is fighting some infection. She is still convinced it is a gall bladder so I am going for that ultrasound Friday morning.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I am still gonna make it to that 10 pounds before Christmas

Go Us!!!

Good luck Jodi. Take care of yourself and TRY not to be too concerned about the weight loss right now. ( I know, easier said than done, this advice from someone who hops on the scale EVERY flippin day)

BTW - I am eating great, under 1000 cal, not on the treadmill as much as I should and have only lost 5 lbs since Nov 1st!!!! It is so frustrating I want to cry.:help:

OK - here is something I was raised never to talk about but............is anyone else late for TOM? I had mine the week after surgery and haven't had it since. I am usually very regular. I had my tubes tied in Apr but took a preggers test today just to be positive.

Any thougths?????

Hi everyone. Happy Thursday.

So i don't know what my co-workers were thinking. On one hand i feel very loved but on the other hand i think they're a bunch of quacks. Ok today is my birthday and my surgery was NO secret. everynes been super supportive.

nadia comes by with a baby xmas tree and a little red velvet cake. then beth comes in with a big cake and Cookies. then denise comes in with a giant cookie and veronica with doughnuts. mark comes by and he had little apple danishes. Are they trying to kill me?!?!?!?!! I swear they want me to gain all my weight back today!

I had a small barely a quatrer of a doughnut, a little apple danish and a sliver of the red velvet cake. nnoooowwww all the sweet smell is soooo much!! crazy crazy crazy! i know we're all grazers here and everyones been eating the food but still!! i'm taking the larger cake to my familys house this weekend.

we went to noodles and company since i had such a taste for them! i was worried since some folks have problems with Pasta and bread. but i ordered a small pasta fresca with chicken. ate most fo the chicken and only a few of the noodles. mmmmm.

well i guess i could go back to work now...

Have a great day!

Happy Friday!

threebeauties, i think we're in need of an HR assistant if your near romeoville, il.

i need to go back onto liquids. i had control then! Now i don't know what the hell i am doing!! the girls wanted to take me out so we went for pizza. i had one slice and felt all happy. then for some reason i orderd some ice cream. figurd Oh Just a Few Bites! sure like a cup later i want to be sick. i feel so stuffed and nasty.

I don't know what my issue is!!

I go in for my first fill next thursday. i hope that brings me back to reality!!

Hello everyone, I haven't been on for a couple of weeks, vacation and computer problems. I went on a 7 day cruise and I didn lose but I didn't gain any either I was really happy about that. I ate good but not as much as I did the last time I went ( I gained 11 # on my last cruise) I also went to the gym this time and we walked so much. I am scheduled for a fill on Monday, and I am ready for one. I'v lost 7# since Nov 16th. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Well everyone yesterday I had emergency gall bladder surgery and I am on the mend again! Apparently a stone was stuck in the bile duct and caused my gall bladder to be infected. Even though I am recovering with pain on my right side and that wonderful gas pain again, I feel soooo much better. Doctor said I could get a fill again in a couple weeks. Today I was so pleased I was able to rest comfortably and Jello and crackers are sitting so nicely in my tummy. Its been a very scary couple of weeks and i pray I am on the road to recovery. The painful burps, back pain, bloating, and abdominal buring is all gone..AMEN

Well everyone yesterday I had emergency gall bladder surgery and I am on the mend again! Apparently a stone was stuck in the bile duct and caused my gall bladder to be infected. Even though I am recovering with pain on my right side and that wonderful gas pain again, I feel soooo much better. Doctor said I could get a fill again in a couple weeks. Today I was so pleased I was able to rest comfortably and Jello and crackers are sitting so nicely in my tummy. Its been a very scary couple of weeks and i pray I am on the road to recovery. The painful burps, back pain, bloating, and abdominal buring is all gone..AMEN

Jodie, you hang in there, and get some rest. Glad to have that sucker gone I bet! I no when mine came out I was glad it was out. Take Care.

Shirley...

Jodi, I'm glad that they figured out it was your gall bladder and now you can get to feeling better. Take it easy and you'll be up and running in no time.

Jodi I'm so glad to hear that you got everything taken care of! Good luck on your recovery.

Jodi - that is great news! Get your rest and you'll be back in action in no time!

Ok folks, here is my check in for our Christmas Challenge.

I was down 4.5 lbs this week, which brings me to a total of 8 lbs gone! Wahoo!!

I was having real bad shoulder pain in my left shoulder I guess I ate to much or it stretched out my diaphragm. Which the dr. says happens when you eat to much your diaphragm streche’s and it could cause shoulder pain, the kind that some of us have experienced after surgery. SO I wanted to burp SO I had got :omg: some soda and even though my pain didn’t go away the soda tasted yummy. :faint: That is the only thing I've had that isn't good for me (US) The shoulder pain went away after a few min but the soda was great! :biggrin1: <O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p