Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do You Weigh Yourself Naked Or Clothed?

How do you weigh yourself?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How do you weigh yourself?

• I weigh myself naked
    • I weigh myself clothed
    • I weigh myself both ways and split the difference

It's a good thing we have digital scales now. I could shift my weight to the left on my old scale and "lose" 3 pounds.

I weigh each a.m. in panties only. If I can manage an early "movement"--it's always a good day.

I like to weigh myself at home - naked - and then jump in the car and zip over to the doctor's office so I can compare my scale and his. I do this about once a month and have discovered that if I leave the top down, I can get a really nice, all over tan this way. Well...not actually all over, but my whole front part, anyway.

LOL, Carlene, are you insinuating that you drive to the doctor's office to jump on his scale while still naked? :)

I like to weigh myself at home - naked - and then jump in the car and zip over to the doctor's office so I can compare my scale and his. I do this about once a month and have discovered that if I leave the top down, I can get a really nice, all over tan this way. Well...not actually all over, but my whole front part, anyway.

Hi everyone, I weigh myself clothed, but not everyday, I do this twice a month just to see how much I´ve lost during that period...

Starting weight: 243 lbs.

Actual weight: 194 lbs.

Surgery Date: June 15, 2006, today 3 months post-op!

Dr. Felipe Cantu, Jr. (Reynosa, Mexico)

Still more to go...

i weigh my self naked. every morning. after going to the bathroom. with no watch. rings. necklace. lol. i dont really car that the dr's scale is different by 2-3lbs. i just go by mine and we are always the same difference. i dont get too frustrated when i see no change for a week or so, then all of a sudden... wham. im down another 2-3-4lbs. :)

First thing I do after going to the bathroom is weigh myself before my shower naked. I only post my scales #'s b/c like most other ppl my doc's scale is usually 3-5 lbs heavier. The scale at the gym is about 3 lbs heavier, the one at Publix is the same as mine at home just like the scale at work. So of course I go with my scale and ignore my doctors. Something about doctor scales--they have ALWAYS weighed heavy. I think they are set up that way on purpose. Evil scales!!! :)

~Liz~

03/10/06

241/167/160

5'7''

LMAO.... you guys are funny. This is a fun thread...

I bought an industrial strength scale from Sam's wholesale. I weigh every morning, after tinkle, before shower. It's not electronic, so I "calibrate" it before I step on too. My husband laughs at me when he sees me do this....

I am about 4 pounds heavier with clothes on at the Dr.'s office, so I much prefer my home scale too. LOL.

I weight myself with underware on and when I go to the doctor, I tell them my weight. This "take 3 pounds off" is just bull. I allowed a nurse to weigh me one time then emptied my pockets, took of my belt and shoes and weighed myself again. 9 pounds less. If I had taken off my shirt it would have been more. I weigh myself at the same time and in the same state (no not Florida, silly) of dress (or undress). If you do it any other weigh (I mean way), you are comparing apples with oranges. I like oranges better, especially if they are naval.

When I weigh myself naked and then agained dressed like I am about to leave the house, it is a 12 pound difference.

When I weigh myself naked and then agained dressed like I am about to leave the house, it is a 12 pound difference.

Dang, that is some heavy stuff you are putting on.... LOL. It's like walking around with a 3 month old baby on your back......

Dang, that is some heavy stuff you are putting on.... LOL. It's like walking around with a 3 month old baby on your back......
I've got deep pockets. :faint:

i weigh myself before and after going to the bathroom, before and after I eat and dressed and undressed.

I've bought more scales that most people own in a lifetime. Sometimes I even take the scale on vacation with me. No scale = eating out of control and big weight gain. This of course will change once I am banded in 8 DAYS.

:hail: :funscale:

lol lila, you should join the 12 step programme for sscale addicts like me and mandi!!!