Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's Check In November 2012 Sleevers!

Congratulations and welcome! Very cool... November seems to be growing in numbers lol..... the more the merrier, I can't wait for November to get here

Congratulations and welcome! Very cool... November seems to be growing in numbers lol..... the more the merrier' date=' I can't wait for November to get here[/quote']

I agree. Looks like this group is shaping up to be pretty huge. No pun intended. But the more the merrier. We can provide each other so much support. Lets bring on the sleeve!!

Hello tally, any news from your doc yet? Are you still gonna be able to have surgery with Barrett's?

I have a week left on the triple therapy regimen for the positive h pylori. There has been no discussion on a delay or anything with my surgery. I think they are waiting to see if this kicks it. The meds are awful and make me feel like garbage but it is what it is. I'm still on target for November 20th, with my surgery scheduled for noon.

We shall see what the follow up test shows.

That's wonderful.... hope things work out the way you want them too! Good luck and hope you feel better soon. I'm battling things on my end as well.... hoshimoto's is kicking my butt, hopefully new meds will get it in check

Hey all

My names Ashley and I'm a 24 year old college student from New Jersey. I have been battling weight since I was born. I don't remember a time being a normal weight. After 3 failed weight watcher attempts in 2 years...and many before then, I decided I need more help then that. I will be sleeved on 11/15 after a very painless approval. I have a sister getting married this coming may, and myself in 9/2014 so I cannot wait to drop this weight!

I am hoping for the same Day!!!! I am waiting for final approval from my insurance. Fingers and toes crossed.

Oh good luck! hoping for a quick and speedy approval for you! We can be sleeve buddies!

I am hoping for the same Day!!!! I am waiting for final approval from my insurance. Fingers and toes crossed.

Days are going by pretty quick.....I have a Dr. appt on the 17th...hope all is in place and ready to go by then. I was approved and ready to go for the lap band but after reading on here changed my mind. I called my dr's office and told them i wanted the sleeve instead. Seems like the best choice. i haven officially heard from my insurance co. for this change but the requirements are the same so I expect no problems. A couple more weeks and i start the diet....I'm tempted to now but I don't want to make myself sick of the Protein Drinks earlier than I have to : ) I bought Injury chocolate and chicken flavored. I also bought the PB powder for later on to change the taste of the drink and add more Protein. I'm trying to hold myself back from packing my bag LOL! I like to be prepared . I made sure i have a brand new thermometer (digital) the gas X strips and have yet to buy my Vitamins. I also bought some new night clothes that will be suitable for walking around the hospital and chap stick for my lips . Some days I think of backing out ..I know that I will regret it if i do.....sure I can diet for a short time and then i would give up as always.....My health is suffering and would greatly benefit from this surgery. How is everyone holding up ?

Hey there... I'm holding up pretty good, been trying the Protein Shakes myself... I like the Unjury chocolate splendor, premier shakes and adkins. Bought the unjury chicken but haven't tried it yet..... got Vitamins, chap stick, sports bras, gas x, roll on muscle rub for shoulder pain, and a new extension cord for my cell phone charger. I cannot wait for November to get here...

Hi everyone! My surgery is scheduled for November 19 with Dr Ariel Ortiz in Mexico! Nervous but excited about this new journey! I have been overweight all my life so this is truly a life change!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I should make a list soon with things I'll want to take such as my iPad ,phone and chargers....What kind of Vitamins or rather brand did you buy Buckeye ? I'm trying to compare brands and prices right now....

Vitamins i got Biotin 5000 mg, coq10, and Flintstones chewables plus iron.... oh yeah the chewy caltrate w/vitamin D

Forgot to mention got some bioten dry mouth wash, and colgate wisps

Vitamins i got Biotin 5000 mg, coq10, and Flintstones chewables plus iron.... oh yeah the chewy caltrate w/vitamin D

Why do people get the flintstones ? is it because they are chewable ???

I got them because they have Iron in them but not too much.... I can't tolerate a lot of iron. Each chewable contains the same amount of iron as 5 servings of spinach. I looked into getting the Gummy vitafusion, but they had too much soy (no soy w/ thyroid condition)