Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm Not Proud But...

I love it!!! I avoid it now because I haven't had the surgery yet. But I want to try it once I have the surgery and can eat food.< /p>

yesterday I had Korean BBQ beef, pepper jack cheese and a spinach and cheese ravioli.. I was so full.

I totally do this.....I go to HEB Central Market and try samples....they will even let u try differnt fruit & organic drinks & smoothies.....i see nothing wrong as i do purchase other items there

Thanks for the replies. I'm feeling brilliant right about now..lol.. you guys made my day thanks again

Genius!

Okay I have to confess. On occation I will go to costco at lunch and eat the free samples instead of buying a lunch I'm mostly going to throw away.

I know it's not pretty... *hangs head*

I love costco. I get a good workout. Excellent place to walk. I cool off by going to the walk in cooler where they keep all the fresh fruits and vegetables. Lol. There cheaper than Sams. They have all the liquid Vitamins and Protein shakes. The Kirkland Water is very good. I think you get over 30 some waters for 3.00 plus .

"GOD IS WORKING ON YOUR BEHALF ,SO Keep having faith."<br />Your Sleeve Buddy <br />Zeta<br />

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches