Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dont Want To Lose My Curves So Now Im Worried

I can't imagine my hips and ass'ets disappearing. But I guess anything is possible....but I have hips for days...true pear!

When are u hvng surgery or did you already?

No, I have not had it yet. And my hubs likes my butt the way it is. But he is soooo supportive. I think I will have a nice booty it will just be on a smaller scale :-)

I am hoping for an August date.

No' date=' I have not had it yet. And my hubs likes my butt the way it is. But he is soooo supportive. I think I will have a nice booty it will just be on a smaller scale :-)

I am hoping for an August date.[/quote']

Awesome! Ya I'm thinking I'll just hv a smaller version booty n I'm glad about that. Good luck! Mine will be in October :)

Awesome! Ya I'm thinking I'll just hv a smaller version booty n I'm glad about that. Good luck! Mine will be in October :)

Thanks! I should post the before booty and after booty photos LOL. Good luck to you too!

Ok I will for sure lol

I was just sleeved on July 24th and my butt is big. My mom said it will still be big just a smaller version. I have had it all my life even when I was only 135 to 140 lbs..... I don't want to lose it all which I know I want but I am looking forward to the smaller version. I plan on keeping my body tight so everything will stay firm....walking, running, squats, weights, kick boxing, etcetera.....

Just my two cents, but I will be happy to wave my booty fat goodbye as long as it takes my thigh/hips/arms/ and belly fat with it! =)

My booty is just too big for my body ( hubby says there's no such thing) so i wouldnt mind if I lost more there than anywhere else

I searched for this discussion because last night my husband said that I better not lose my booty! I was so shocked because I never considered my behind as attractive since being at 369lbs my butt, stomachs and back are all the same width. I have not had VSG yet I went to a seminar last night and have been researching the surgery. Now I am think mabey there is a booty hiding under there somewhere. His comment really has me thinking. I am wondering what my body will look like when I reach my goals , I have never been small so I have no point of reference. i think your fear of losing curves is normal. I am looking at this as the chance to be a blank slate and create the body I have always wanted, and yes I am not ashamed to say that I wouldn't mind having one you can set a glass on. :D

My butt was huge and I have loss almost 50 lbs butt is much smaller but its still back there and look hella good in my jeans

I searched for this discussion because last night my husband said that I better not lose my booty! I was so shocked because I never considered my behind as attractive since being at 369lbs my butt' date=' stomachs and back are all the same width. I have not had VSG yet I went to a seminar last night and have been researching the surgery. Now I am think mabey there is a booty hiding under there somewhere. His comment really has me thinking. I am wondering what my body will look like when I reach my goals , I have never been small so I have no point of reference. i think your fear of losing curves is normal. I am looking at this as the chance to be a blank slate and create the body I have always wanted, and yes I am not ashamed to say that I wouldn't mind having one you can set a glass on. :D[/quote']

Thats what guys use to tell me...that they could sit a glass on it....lmbo

Am looking forward to the surgery, I lost my "ta-ta's" to breast cancer 5 years ago, but I am still here!! Luckily, my hubby is a "behind" man!!! I've had a behind since I was 11, and can't imagine it will go away totally, and at 53 - it is bound by gravity anyways!! Let's hear it for padded panties, tight jeans that make you shaplier and really supportive hubbies!!!!!

I searched for this discussion because last night my husband said that I better not lose my booty! I was so shocked because I never considered my behind as attractive since being at 369lbs my butt' date=' stomachs and back are all the same width. I have not had VSG yet I went to a seminar last night and have been researching the surgery. Now I am think mabey there is a booty hiding under there somewhere. His comment really has me thinking. I am wondering what my body will look like when I reach my goals , I have never been small so I have no point of reference. i think your fear of losing curves is normal. I am looking at this as the chance to be a blank slate and create the body I have always wanted, and yes I am not ashamed to say that I wouldn't mind having one you can set a glass on. :D[/quote']

You have to see my other thread! Before and after pics of sleevers :) I'm waiting for my surgery date.

I didn't read this whole thread, but I will say I lost a lot of my boobs and my butt even though I never really had one lol hopefully once I get closer to goal my body will even out, but I think I'm cursed with a white girls booty :(

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Awww lol I'm sorry. Well at least u lost pounds & are healthier! :-)