Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

97Lbs Down In Less Than 7Months! Before And After Pics!

Great work! I'm sure you'll meet your goal in no time. You look wonderful!

~Cheri

Oh, and the hair does come back! You've lost a lot, and very quickly. My hair totally rebounded somewhere between 12-14 months out. A wait for you, but at least it comes back! With a good Vitamin, my hair is finally as long and healthy as preop.

well some dont have it too bad. but it started slow & then began comin out in chunks!

Thanks for the honesty, my sister recently got the surgery she is 3 months out & starting to experience hair lost but her hair is thick curly & long mine is just thin, wavy & long and so i'm scared & she keeps saying it's not bad but i'm so nervous!

thats a verrrrry long time from now! but thankfully winters coming up so ill be wearing hats to hide whats missing :(

Great work! I'm sure you'll meet your goal in no time. You look wonderful!

~Cheri

Oh, and the hair does come back! You've lost a lot, and very quickly. My hair totally rebounded somewhere between 12-14 months out. A wait for you, but at least it comes back! With a good Vitamin, my hair is finally as long and healthy as preop.

well guys, today was my 1st time in the gym since having surgery. its been over 7 months! i took it easy & didnt go too too hard like im a body builder but i also didnt go too easy as to where i wasnt doing much.

i have been in and out of gyms for about 8yrs now & i have NEVER sweat so much in my life. sweat was pouring down my face. i loved it! :)

i also had a non scale victory!

i usually do assisted pull ups because i have no upper body strength. for those of you who never used this machine, basically the more weight you add on to the machine, the easier it is & more assisted it is for you to do a pull up. you kinda have to climb up onto the machine. anyway, before at 273, i would put it at the heaviest & as soon as i kneeled on the machine, it would start going down!

well, because im 97lbs down, i put it at the heaviest & the machine didnt even move!!!!! lol. i was too light! wow. it felt amazing! i smiled like :D lol

i am heading out to the gym right now & im feeling sore from yesterday. (sigh) no pain no gain! trying to lose 21lbs by aug 26th!

lets go!

Go girl! Get ur workout on! :)

How was your leak diagnosed?

im trying!! lol.

i pushed myself hard today but im proud of myself. im sore already! lol. yesterday i was sweating more than i ever did. today, i topped yesterday! i had drops of sweat on the floor coming from my face & for the 1st time everrr, i had the wet shirt look!

i looooove it.

its hard work but im sure itll pay off.

i havent weighed myself yet but i pray that the weight is flying off with the inches!

1 month & 8 days to go until my birthday! :D

Go girl! Get ur workout on! :)

i threw up bile 2x. i was sent to get a swallow test which showed the leak. then had a cat scan which confirmed it. life went down hill from there.

in fact, down hill isnt the right phrase because that means it gradually got worse. life basically jumped off a cliff. smh!

How was your leak diagnosed?

todays thursday & im still so sore from working out. i took off from the gym yesterday because i did awhole lot of running around. i havent weighed myself yet but i pray that im atleast down a total of 100lbs! that alone would be a great accomplishment.

last i checked (monday), i was 176lbs which is a total of 97lbs down. id need to be 173 to be down exactly 100lbs. ill be weighing myself monday!!

wish me luck!

You look fabuliois. Question about your leak. Did you get sleeved or Lapland. Did you have to go back into surgery???

i was sleeved. i dont think lap band patients can get leaks. i had to have 3 upper endoscopys to place the stent, fix the stent & then remove the stent.

and thank you!

You look fabuliois. Question about your leak. Did you get sleeved or Lapland. Did you have to go back into surgery???

i was sleeved. i dont think lap band patients can get leaks. i had to have 3 upper endoscopys to place the stent, fix the stent & then remove the stent.

and thank you!

i been kinda stressed lately. i am sore from working out & ive been just very snappy latelyz i been getting horrible trnsion headaches which put me in the worst moods!

today i drove to the gym with my personal trained (who is also my boyfriend of 10yrs) & we sat in the car for 30mins. i really wasnt feeling it. we ended up driving back home.

just in a real crappy mood! ;(

so i didnt do cardio yesterday or today! well yesterday i did a lot of running around so i wasnt sitting still but today, i was lazy!

tomorrows another day.

my goal is still 21lbs by aug 26th.

lets go!

You look gorgeous Jas!! You should be so proud of yourself. Thank you for being open and honest about you're journey. You inspire us all.