Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

getting there feel better soon dear

justine what are you eating right now im so broke i cant afford to mess up until i get a check im eating cotege chz peaches tuna crakers Soup and veggie patty. a co worker is giving me a trader joes card so i can go get some ingrediants to make someihtng that will last like chili or maybe enchilada pie

justine what are you eating right now im so broke i cant afford to mess up until i get a check im eating cotege chz peaches tuna crakers Soup and veggie patty. a co worker is giving me a trader joes card so i can go get some ingrediants to make someihtng that will last like chili or maybe enchilada pie

I eat hamburger- a couple bites- chili- I made chicken salad (no noodles)- Soups. Their the bad thing is it was my bday and there I was- eating slivers of cake. The last time I felt like ceap because I had just ate lunch- figuring I would not be able to eat as much. I was right but I felt like crap. I don't get dumping syndrome. I just get the good old' guilt like I had pre surgery. I'm so scared I won't be able todo this- its crazy! So I parked my butt on my couch and made myself drink my Powerade zero instead of grazing and now I'm waiting on meatloaf. I won't touch the potatoes. It's the sweets that get me

Wendy's chili is good and cheap! Had the same large container all last week for lunch and then some. Tastes just as good in the blender if you are still on puréed foods.

Wendy's chili is good and cheap! Had the same large container all last week for lunch and then some. Tastes just as good in the blender if you are still on puréed foods.

Omg it does lmao I gave up and just make a big thing of chill and freeze it in Little 2 ounce containers. Had it all day today kids like it so that works. The strangest thing I'm no longer lactose intolerant after surgery 0.o . I was big time before but now mm milk is good lol. In all I'm doing really well Wednesday will be my three weeks.

I have a miserable cold. Coughing my lungs out - and I've taken plenty of cough medicine. Nothing really sounds good - especially Protein. I had some Soup and had to pretty much force that. No way I'll make protein' date=' Fluid or walking goals today :(

Feeling pretty bummed......[/quote']

What cold medicines are we allowed to take? My throat and chest feel raw. I hope you feel better soon!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

justine what Vitamins are you chewing on. i use baratric advandtage which is super sweet that might help with the sweet tooth wierd i dont have those cravings sometime head cravings but nothing major

my boo thang was over late last night and had pizza kitchen pizza i ate a slice didnt like it much and i was slightly full but it was a really small slice.

baraislady before surgery i loved that chili but now it just dont taste good to me maybe because i minus the fattening cheese lol.

mdm how are you today whats going on with you girlie

What cold medicines are we allowed to take? My throat and chest feel raw. I hope you feel better soon!

I don't think there are limitations on what we can take as long as the pain reliever is Acetaminophen (Tylenol) and not an NSAID. I'm taking Robitussin but it just isn't working as well as it usually does. I'm wondering if it's because the medicine doesn't stay in my stomach long enough or something......

Hope you feel better soon too :)

justine what Vitamins are you chewing on. i use baratric advandtage which is super sweet that might help with the sweet tooth wierd i dont have those cravings sometime head cravings but nothing major

my boo thang was over late last night and had pizza kitchen pizza i ate a slice didnt like it much and i was slightly full but it was a really small slice.

baraislady before surgery i loved that chili but now it just dont taste good to me maybe because i minus the fattening cheese lol.

mdm how are you today whats going on with you girlie

Um I have a few all from Celebrate. It all started with my first cheat- I gather that moderation isn't something I can handle. Tomorrow I'm going to really try to avoid any extra carbs. I can't do it.

Thanks, I'll have to go get some medicine.

NG I'm ok, I got two bags of fluids put in my at the ER last night and medicine for the dizziness. Woke up sick today, it's always something. How are you doing?

mdm im ok just trying to adjust to this new way of eating and trying to keep hope because i have no money and im low on food so im not getting in a lot of calories besides that im good.

so did they tell you whats going on with you and why you are having all these issues

justine im like this if i taste it its over i go all out. moderation is my problem and to stay on track i follow my schedule of every 2 hrs. i have not ran into any issues at work yet, we all ways order pizza im really worried about that because i dont want to graze at all.

mdm im ok just trying to adjust to this new way of eating and trying to keep hope because i have no money and im low on food so im not getting in a lot of calories besides that im good.

so did they tell you whats going on with you and why you are having all these issues

justine im like this if i taste it its over i go all out. moderation is my problem and to stay on track i follow my schedule of every 2 hrs. i have not ran into any issues at work yet' date=' we all ways order pizza im really worried about that because i dont want to graze at all.[/quote']

That's exactly what happened to me so don't do it- it has been hell trying to get back on track. Pure hell. So nooooo chetoes for you! :).

i know. no cheetos. thatst the hard part at my job the gift shop is across the way grrrrrrrrrr

You know, in the baby food section there are what they call Toddler Foods and they have these cheese puffs that are whole grain and low fat and really good. Maybe not quite as good as Cheetos but really pretty good. My granddaughter loves them.

These are the ones - http://www.vitacost.com/gerber-graduates-lil-crunchies-mild-cheddar-1-48-oz

And while there is no Protein in them they also are very low in fat and carbs. 16 cheese curls have 2 grams of fat and 4 carbs. Made with 100% whole grain corn and 30% less sodium than regular cheese puffs.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 18 Pieces (7 g)

Servings per Container: About 6

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Calories 35

Calories from Fat 15

Total Fat 2 g

Saturated Fat 0 g

Trans Fat 0 g

Cholesterol 0 mg

Sodium 50 mg

Potassium 15 mg