Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Labor Day Weekend

paula

I will definitely be taking pictures... We are renting some kind of lift contraption to trim the trees... So you guys pray my DH doesn't break his dang neck!

Sure, I'll take some pics. With remnants of Ernesto floating through, we'll be inside and have some energy to burn. Pics of what I don't know but I'll try to keep it interesting or at least entertaining. :biggrin1:

me and DH are going to a family reunion on my mother in laws side. JOY!!!! I'm SO freaking excited! Can you tell I'm FREAKING excited!!!! I'd rather be at WORK I'm THAT freaking EXCITED!!! hahahaha. Me and the MIL don't get along. Her siblings and their kids all look at me like I'm the enemy for the most part. I'd rather be at someone's pool. Can I come over pool people???

Paula.... sleep is something you get to do when your like me and have no kids. Just made an apmnt for a massage is the morning. Woohoo!

I will try to find SOMETHING from my weekend to post pics of!

This is the first year that we made no plans. Since I am newly Divorced we decided to split the weekend with the kids.

I guess I will just relax and enjoy my kids more so plus no work.. Maybe I can sleep in..

We are going camping with family & a friend. Even our Basset hound is going. Hubby & our hound just left, I am heading down in the am, unfortunately I have to work ten hours tonight. My weekend will officially start at 9am cst Saturday morning.:)

...next week we're headed for the coast for some beach camping.....AFTER the rush.....

Smart Man!

Jack, when I become wise and silver haired, I wanna live my days in duplicate of yours. Gardening and traveling! Now thats my idea of retirement!

Josette, Mary, Maudispam - we want pictures, k?

be safe everyone!

My DW has been on me to take care of a few outside chores. I guess that will be the first order of business. I'm sure she will be hitting the garage sales in the area. We are having a cookout on Monday. The rest will be family time. This is one of the few holidays we won't be going to the in-laws as they are in VA.

well, yesterday I drove to Portland and got a Mid-line...

Today I had a massage and a nap. Then I grilled some shrimp and stole some plants from my neighbor. Well, it isn't really stealing if you ask first... I was very careful, and when I was done you couldn't even see where I'd ravaged their garden.. but they had some sedum that I haven't seen before, and I want it for MY rock garden.

Tomorrow I pack up and make sure I have enough toys to keep me entertained while I wait for various appointments.

We head down to Portland super early Monday morning, like 4 am so I'm there in time for my 8 am appointment.

Because I'm so High, I full of energy and I'm going to see if Mike will take me to Home depot so I can get some hinges and some paint so I can make a deviders from the bi-fold doors I just scored. I need to get several sets of hinges and have Mike drill them and attach them and then I'll paint them. I figure I'll use them on one side of my car-port as a break.

Wheee!

We flew ino DC on Thursday, stayed the night in Alexandria, VA (ate dinner and walked around Old Town), then left early Fri morning and drove to W VA. Today (Sun) we're still in W VA - heading back to DC today and will be home Mon night. It's our annual visit to my DH's hometown.

Vines wishing you all the best. Keep us posted.

Wednesday: Flew from Los Angeles to Nashville, TN to begin our short Tour. Arrived at 10pm in Clarksville, TN where we are staying with my friend Ann. Hugged her and then off to bed for us all.

Thursday: Went to visit another friend and pick up some PA Speakers for the Tour, Went and had lunch. Then met my friend Ann for dinner and then off to bed.

Friday: Said goodbyes to Ann, travelled to Lebanon, TN where we are doing a House Concert for another Friend of ours that night. IT was a blast. Wine, beer, Water, sodas, chips, dip, veggies, and a luscious Caramel Cake along with good music and lots of laughter. Sold some CD's and John's music was divine. Got to bed around 1am.

Saturday: Had Breakfast with our friends in Lebanon, then hit the road for Chattanooga,TN where John played at Charles & Myrtles Coffeehouse till 10p. Met a friend for dinner afterward and got to bed around 1a.

Sunday: Have an 11am Two song gig will get done around 1p and then HIT THE ROAD Hard for Lake Wales, Florida for a rendezvous with my daughter and son-in-law who will be hosting a House Concert on Labor Day. This will be a grueling travel day for us. It will take approx 8 to 9 hours to get to Lake Wales. UGH!!

Monday: House concert with my daughter and her hubby and friends. Expecting 30 to 40 people. Par-tay. That is where I will get pics. And yes I will post them. Most likely won't be in bed before 2am.

Tuesday: MY BIRTHDAY!!! Going to eat at Don Shula's Restaurant in ORlando and to enjoy my 46th Birthday. Yes I will post more pics.

Wednesday: FREE DAY!! Just chill and not have anything planned. OH Yeah most likely doing laundry.

Thursday: Driving to Atlanta area for a gig at Eddie's Attic. Then staying with friends in the area for the night. Will not get in bed before 2a that night either.

Friday: Driving up to Elizabethton, TN for a House Concert with my daughter and her hubby. That night though we are just gonna crash and get t obed early. Yeah right.

Saturday: House Concert day. Usually laid back and not much to do on this day. Won't get in bed till around 1am again.

Sunday: Get up have Breakfast then hit the road back to Nashville, TN. Will stay with my friend Ann again that night. Hopefully can spend more time with her this short visit.

Monday: I am flying home to Los Angeles, CA. John is staying in town as he has a recording session in Nashville, TN and another House Concert in Baltimore MD he will be flying to.

I will post as many pics as I can when I can. Stay safe and enjoy your holiday weekend.

I hope to see my grandkids while visitng daughters and in Clarksville. If I do of course pics will follow.

I have no exciting plans..I am kinda hoping i can spend sometime with my boyfriend :love: :) I haven't been able to see him in the last 10 days because our schedules conflicted..:) But other then hoping to spend time with him i highly doubt i am doing anything else...

~Kristen

Vines:

If you're looking for something a little different in home hardware supplies, try to take a look at 'Hippo Hardware' on Burnside and and Sandy come together...about 8th St SE.....prediction: you'll like the place....

Also....if you really like the deco and retro stuff...

:rolleyes:

Capt'n Jack, you know me so well! I've added these shops to my "list of places to go" Yeah, I'm that much of a geek that hardware stores are fun places for me to shop. "oh look! it's a Splinly 3/8" socket! Cool!" :help: I wonder if there is some sort of intervention for folks like me... Gosh, I sure hope not.

I wonder if there is some sort of intervention for folks like me... Gosh, I sure hope not.

I sure hope not, too. We love you just as you are!!!! 3/8" sockets and all!

Holy Smokes, Penni, you have some trip planned! Please travel safely, and I can't wait to see pics!

How's all the weekend plans for everyone else going? Hey, I had a 3 hour nap today. WOW! That was wonderful!!!!! LOL