Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

DeLarla vs. PhotoNut

Her colors are pink and pink. My colors are blush and bashful two totally distict shades of pink.

" Mama, you should have drowned them at birth."

"mmmm, nuthin like a good piece a ass"

Oh my goddess...this made me crack up! Too funny!

BJean user_online.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_292186", true);

I'm pretty sure when you're banned you stop being able to eat as much.

I respectfully ask that this particular thread be locked due to the fact that it is about 2 human beings who are no longer a part of this board. They are not here to defend themselves. It is unfair to them to keep this thread open. Hate them or love them they were members of this community and now they are not. Let's all have a little decency and close this conversation. Mods are you out there? Do the right thing

I'm gonna have to find a copy of Steel Magnolias to watch post surgery. I don't remember half the lines youse guys are quoting. I only remember hating that gal for sayin' "Looks like two pigs fighting under a blanket." I figured that's what she'd say if she saw me walkin' away. ;) Bee-otch!

Diva, dude... we're way past all that. We gave it up for Lent. We're all here just havin' fun now. Anything wrong with that?;)

P.S. We aren't talking about real people here, we're talking about characters in a movie. Or am I lost again??;)

Ok, I have never seen the movie, but after reading all these posts and I going to have to see if Netflix has it and order it. It sounds great.

Ahhhhhhh Entertainment at its finest! Next to Days of Our Lives, this is my favorite place to catch up on all the drama! WOOOOT WOOOT

Shall we have a little booty shakin'??? hmmmmm?

All right!

Stop whatcha doin'

'cause I'm about to ruin

the image and the style that ya used to.

I look funny

but yo I'm makin' money see

so yo world I hope you're ready for me.

Now gather round

I'm the new fool in town

and my sound's laid down by the Underground.

I drink up all the Hennessey ya got on ya shelf

so just let me introduce myself

My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty.

Yo ladies, oh how I like to hump thee.

And all the rappers in the top ten--please allow me to bump thee.

I'm steppin' tall, y'all,

and just like Humpty Dumpty

you're gonna fall when the stereos pump me.

I like to rhyme,

I like my beats funky,

I'm spunky. I like my oatmeal lumpy.

I'm sick wit dis, straight gangsta mack

but sometimes I get ridiculous

I'm a freak

I like the girls with the boom

I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom

I'm crazy.

Allow me to amaze thee.

They say I'm ugly but it just don't faze me.

I'm still gettin' in the girls' pants

and I even got my own dance

okay, everyone now.....{Chorus:}

The Humpty Dance is your chance to do the hump

Do the Humpty Hump, come on and do the Humpty Hump

Do the Humpty Hump, just watch me do the Humpty Hump

Do ya know what I'm doin', doin' the Humpty Hump

Do the Humpty Hump, do the Humpty Hump

WOOOOOT WOOOOOT, ((shakin and groovin and bumpin and grindin))

I'm all for locking this thread and moving the movie talk to a more pertinent thread. ;) But yes, get Steel Magnolias.. and if you love Shirley McLaine get Terms of Endearment as well. and some Kleenex, while you're at it.

Okay, on a serious note now.....

Personalities clash. That is the way of the Titans. When there are strong and independent personalities that are all struggling. If anything, I have empathy for all of the parties involved. Because I know we are all hurting so much on a common subject (fat) yet we can't come together to support each other in our journey. I have been victim of the clash months ago, but I realize that we all have lives with different problems that build on our biggest issue (fat). We all have lived with that pain for so very long. We all have endured different embarrassments and ridicule. Why do we convey that ridicule onto other people? Why do we call names when we have hated name calling most of our lives? Why is it that we feel others must suffer if we are suffering? It is the nature of the beast that is on each of our backs. THINK people! No one is to blame. We are all here for a common reason. And each of us brings more than just the fat to this board. Rather than blame ANYONE, let's try to figure out the other issues and reach out to it. No, I am not trying to be Mother Theresa or some martyr just trying to make sense of my own "fat world" I have lived in. I am trying to make sense of other people's "fat world". And I am trying to learn to survive in both worlds.

Maybe what we SHOULD be doing rather than banning anyone is figuring out our own intervention techniques to help the person that is stuggling. Don't condemn just because you know how it feels. Don't pass judgement when judgement has been handed to you. Reach out and try and intervene and maybe YOU can make a difference in just one of those "worlds" ya know?

Do I sound crazy? Because just thinking in those terms (something I didn't use to do) makes me FEEL crazy. But at the same time, I have those around me helping me. For so long, we were "fat independent". We have a chance to be surrounded by those that are also trying to work things out. Are we all so self destructive by nature that we can't even hold our tongues and our inner hatreds and anger to let other people become part of our worlds?

Philosophical? Maybe. Just my opinion on things right now.

Do any of you realize that these posts are getting more views and postings than those that are coming on the board to tell us they LOST their band??? Come on people.... EVERYONE WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FAT INFESTED, CALORIE COUNTING, SUGAR INDUCED DOUGHNUTS!!!

I have seen "Terms of Endearment" and cannot ever, never, ever watch that movie again. I went through an entire box of tissues and was depressed for days, maybe even longer.

Yeah. I'm still depressed by Terms of Endearment! Shirley McClain works for me but not that stupid movie. Who needs depression beyond our everyday lives?

Like Humpty Dumpty sez, they say I'm ugly, but it don't faze me.

In fact, my Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. Uh huh.

I love it. Of course, I don't watch it everyday, but I do think it's a very powerful movie. I admit, I am a sucker for a good tear-jerker. Some mothers are just like Shirley McLaines character and if they're not, they can and often do leave their daughters feeling alot like the daughter in that movie. I think it's a good look at human relationships and how our lives change us and help us to grow.

"What Dreams May Come" with Robyn Williams is a tear jerker. Tricia and I were talking about Robyn Williams as a great actor just yesterday and she mentioned this flick. That movie had me a wreck all day.