Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

DeLarla vs. PhotoNut

Actually, my name is Melly and people call me Telly or Melly, either or.

I am taking good care of it, putting topical antibotics on it, washing it with soap. It's hard to keep that area dry b/c I workout and the sweat just gathers right in that spot. I will do my best but I don't think there will be a problem. There is a tattoo with the band thread somewhere. Maybe they can answer the questions.

Oh but it didn't hurt too bad. After awhile, it started to feel good. I'll be getting 2 more soon right underneath those and will be sketching the big one. The big one is of a dragon, very colorful, wrapped around my waist and up my back to my neck but you won't be able to see my tattoos unless I am naked or in a bathing suit. I don't want it visible to the public.

Thellie and Tally both answer to anything. It's amazing how people butcher their names. Guess they're used to it.

And the tats on your torso are the first you've had? Wow. You must have looked at the books and fallen in love with the dragon, etc. That's going to be a big commitment. One day you'll be getting them head to toe and won't mind who sees them. Or maybe not.

I'm so computer illiterate I forget to go lookin' for info. This is a totally new experience for me. Like you couldn't tell. Right.

Oh well, I feel like I've jumped in full force b/c I really needed the feedback about LB. Now I know how people get hooked. On the upside, I think this is probably a healthier place to wile away the hours than the TV. The food ads are a killer!

Anyway, great to hear from someone so commited to exercise. And good luck with your healing!

Kathy- Yep. Steel Magnolias - great flick. I identify with Dolly. And only wish I could come up with some of her come-backs!

Hey thank you. I hope you will be joining us in the "exercise today" thread. We have people journaling their daily exercise and motivating one another to workout while sharing exercise ideas.

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/showthread.php?t=18183&page=49&highlight=exercise+today

Dody, 3loves?, DeLarla (again), Lisa Bones (again), Fitter, and Photonut. That's all I know of, correct me if I'm wrong and I'll edit...don't want to start rumors. :rolleyes:

well im happy that photonut has been banned as i also noticed she had to post anywhere and on every thread that ever came up. I mean look at her posts...well that says it all.

She would put her 2cents worth in and sometimes puts new people down and started threads that werent called for.

YAY.......im happy:)

Regardless of who you liked, or who you hated, there is no purpose in continuing this thread.

If you are happy that PhotoNut was banned - rejoice.

If you are happy that Lisa (et al) was banned - rejoice.

if you are happy that Dody was banned - rejoice.

if you are happy that 3loves was banned - rejoice.

if you are sad that any of these folks are banned - write to the moderators.

Just stop bringing this up and let the past slowly lapse into the past.

yeah, follow your own advice there Dawg.

(or shall I say P'nut) as if we'll ever know.

Telly: Thanks for the connection. I will definitely want to participate when I can. Both my knees are gone and I'm nearly cripple. I have to lose weight before I can have replacement. But I can still read it and be inspired!

We're putting in a pool so that even before the replacements I can start getting exercise. I can't join a spa and swim there - just too embarrassed to go out in public in a suit. Actually it's the cellulite that's so disgusting. Even more incentive to exercise! I do arm exercises while I'm seated and a few side leg lifts, but that's about all I can manage right now. Or maybe I should think about a full body tattoo and who would know?!:heh:

well im happy that photonut has been banned as i also noticed she had to post anywhere and on every thread that ever came up. I mean look at her posts...well that says it all.

She would put her 2cents worth in and sometimes puts new people down and started threads that werent called for.

YAY.......im happy:)

Fee...I .. as well as you have the absolute right to post in every single thread. Duhhh?!

It seems that some people do not like it when a person defends themselves.

I HAVE NEVER ever seen her put down a newbie. In fact, she was the first on many occaision, to help a newbie ..giving them valuable info, always.

Are you new?

Ya know ;) what I can't figure out is why people have to be glad anyone is banned. If you don't enjoy reading what someone else writes, why respond? Unless of course, you're looking for a fight. I mean if someone writes something I consider to be an insult I just ignore them and move on. There's gotta be fun to had elsewhere. :biggrin1:

Newbies have to take plenty of hits. Afterall, I can't tell you how many times I've seen people ask what a PB is or what a TOM means, and I'm a newbie! For veterans, it's got to get old. But why not ignore it if you don't want to hear it? What's the big deal? Saying something snide back is silly. But as a newbie, I figure that a person who tries to insult me, instead of making a joke out of it or helping me:help: has issues way beyond mine. And I feel sorry for them and ignore them. C'est la vie! :straight

Kathy- Yep. Steel Magnolias - great flick. I identify with Dolly. And only wish I could come up with some of her come-backs!

One of THE best movies of all time. "You are evil, and you must be destroyed". LOVE IT.

One of THE best movies of all time. "You are evil, and you must be destroyed". LOVE IT.

Her colors are pink and pink. My colors are blush and bashful two totally distict shades of pink.

I LOVE Steel Magnolias. The cemetary scene just kills me every single time.. I laugh my ass off and cry at the same time.

It's the first movie that made me sob uncontrollably and then burst into laughter in the very next scene. In fact, it may the the ONLY movie that has been able to do that.