Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

DeLarla vs. PhotoNut

Kelly Posted: "I know what needs to be done and it is to ban everyone involved but, do we really want to start kicking people off a board that could really be useful?"

So Kelly, what you're saying is to only suspend ONE person as an example? Did they pick straws to decide which one?

yes...please

Kelly, before you start kicking everyone off that's involved I would ask that you read thru the posts carefully. There have been a lot of people whose name appears over and over and over again.. Not because they have been posting mean and hateful things, but because mean and hateful things are being posted ABOUT them.

People are sick of seeing my name. I am sick of seeing my name. But I am not attacking anyone, nor am I being insulting or cruel, nor have I broken any LBT rules. I am simply asking someone, anyone, show me where Ive been hurtful or cruel or broken LBT rules and I will take responsibility for that.

If by that you see me as someone "involved" then I guess that is your right as a moderator to say so. But I really didn't appreciate seeing you say I should take my followers and leave. I have been strongly repremanded by a Moderator for even suggesting that someone please go on and leave quietly after they had said they hated LBT and were leaving but remained on the boards ripping people apart. (sound familiar?)

I am only reading this thread, because it was NEW when I just logged on. Then I realized this was the reason why the August Gone for Good Club thread was gone when I returned after a vacation.

:) :) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I feel so bad for CanadianSunshine, who took on a big job as leader in August, then had this mess ruin her month. I haven't seen CanadianSunshine post since this happen, and I would hate that this caused her to leave LBT. Likewise, there are many who are scared enough of the Internet to start, that they would leave without saying a word.

As the person leading the September Gone for Good Club, I ask everyone to keep their non-weight issues off that thread. The Club has been a lifesaver for me as I am sure others on LBT. We need to be positive and focused on the GOAL.

From what I can see, everyone involved in the mud is on LBT -- even if they had to create a new name and profile. Which makes LBT security suspect. So be careful about the personal information you post, if you are thin-skin.

This is the first day of a new month. Why don't we all take a long, hot bath and come back with this behind LBT and commit to a positive attitude.

I left Obesity Help, because there was so much bad behavior. We all are wearing big girl panties (that we hope are shrinking in size), so let's stop the playground behavior and support each other.

LapBandTalk is a great site. I absolutely love everything about it. I have lost 74 lbs because of EACH of you. And I need EACH of your support to reach my goal.

Let's move forward.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I know what needs to be done and it is to ban everyone involved but, do we really want to start kicking people off a board that could really be useful?

Please ban everyone, it's only fair. I don't know any of these ladies but if you ban Fitter, you MUST ban Photo Nut or whatever the hell her name is. She must go too. She is not innoncent and she has done nothing but fuel the fire IMHO. This isn't a popularity contest, you have rules for this board now live by them please.

Hi,

i just posted this on another thread and wanted to add it here as well:

Hi Beacheegirl,

I dig what you are saying. ITs been all drama and soap opera here. I have been coming to this board for about 3 years now and I personally know Lisa and about another dozen bandsters personally. Had drinks with them, visited them at a Vegas Bash, celebrated NSV's, commisurated with eachother, suffered together etc... You have to understand this kind of bond. Some of the new folks (or quasi new) really need to appreciate the kinship that some of us had that really got this board up and running and spent lots of time helping those who needed help both with tough love and also kindness.

Delarla (Lisa) rocks. She is a true friend to me and many others and she has been ousted wrongly. There are some folks here who should get the axe, but they haven't. The post under the guide of being helpful, but their tongues are double edge swords and they continue to fuel fires. If it were me, I would also defend my position. I would never let anyone walk on me or talk poorly of me.

If it wasn't for this board, I never would have been as successful as I have been with my band.

Babs in TX

334/180 ish

-150 ish

Kelly, before you start kicking everyone off that's involved I would ask that you read thru the posts carefully. There have been a lot of people whose name appears over and over and over again.. Not because they have been posting mean and hateful things, but because mean and hateful things are being posted ABOUT them.

People are sick of seeing my name. I am sick of seeing my name. But I am not attacking anyone, nor am I being insulting or cruel, nor have I broken any LBT rules. I am simply asking someone, anyone, show me where Ive been hurtful or cruel or broken LBT rules and I will take responsibility for that.

If by that you see me as someone "involved" then I guess that is your right as a moderator to say so. But I really didn't appreciate seeing you say I should take my followers and leave. I have been strongly repremanded by a Moderator for even suggesting that someone please go on and leave quietly after they had said they hated LBT and were leaving but remained on the boards ripping people apart. (sound familiar?)

Oh, nevermind these people, I'll be your friend!

I smell somthing...and its BS. Happy I think you stepped in somthing on your way in.....just sayin.

I got wind of something going on but had no idea.

I spend about 1 hour a day on this board.

I never saw any of the posts in question. I wonder if most of us never even knew there was a verbal rumble going on, or if we stumbled on to this stuff, just went to another thread. I read this one because I saw PNut in the title and she's always had great things to say.

I could be wrong, but my guess is the people who engage in this brouhaha either directly or by just reading are the minoirity.

Most of us just want to learn more about being banded.

Susan, I simply stated to start your own website and then come her for lap band support did not tell you to leave for good...reread what I wrote and DON'T twist my words!!

Hey, Jacqui, Lisa has been banned again. But, I am sure she will be back in some other personality. How many did Sybil have again?