Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Have any one cheated on there liquid preop diet? I'm so craving foods I have no business needing right now!

And I just want a turkey hot dog not even with bread!

I never cheated. I was scared they could tell and not do the surgery or my liver wouldn't shrink. But the weight loss during it... Fantastic. 20 pounds for me

Its just my 2nd day!

I did the 2 week liquid diet as well and it was TORTURE!. Especially the first 3-4 days while I was getting the carbs out of my system. But the weight loss was great (11 lbs) and I was scared to fly all the way to Mexico and then have them tell me my liver wasn't good enough for surgery.

That was enough to keep me on track...........

My preop will start on Friday. What a day to start it! I will do 3 Protein Meal Replacement shakes a day along with 2 slices of whole wheat bread (yuk), 1/2 c fat free veggies, 1/2 fruit, sf Jello, sf popcicles. The only plus is....my liver will hopefully b healthy, I will start losing weight, and it will be 14 days closer to surgery date!

If you can make it 2 more days... You'll have smooth sailing. The first 3 is the hardest. You can do it. Just think if you give in now then it will be easier later

My preop will start on Friday. What a day to start it! I will do 3 Protein Meal Replacement shakes a day along with 2 slices of whole wheat bread (yuk)' date=' 1/2 c fat free veggies, 1/2 fruit, sf Jello, sf popcicles. The only plus is....my liver will hopefully b healthy, I will start losing weight, and it will be 14 days closer to surgery date![/quote']

Ooo... You got to chew lol. Just Protein Shakes and sf Jello and popsicles, broth, Water and crystal light here

MsPerry I'm in the same boat as you. I am just about to lose my mind. This is day 3 for me and i feel like i won't make it. But i'm gonna try to hold on. I am reading people's comments about getting past the 3-4 days so if I can get past tomorrow, maybe I can make it. But the way I feel right now...ugh! It's soooo hard!

I start mine on July 4th...

Ooo... You got to chew lol. Just Protein shakes and sf Jello and popsicles, broth, Water and crystal light here

Mine started today and is exactly like yours... No chewing for me either! :(

I've been on my pre-op diet for almost a week and doing ok with hunger; am drinking a lot of Water with crystal light....but wanted to know if anybody else was so weak! I get tired pulling up my underwear! LOL. I'm the most tired in my upper body/arms...any advice? I'm getting all kinds of Proteins from my diet.

a 2 week liquid diet is hard.... I couldn't do it well that is because I am a type 2 diabetic, first day i stop my sugar drop ( omg the worst feeling ever ) i cld my doc and they had to change my diet to a only 3 day only yogurt and water...... Good luck.

Today was my first day and it was ridiculously hard :)