Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where the heck has Delarla gone?

She had less post per day average than you or Photonut. I'm not attacking either of you, just making a point. She was here a very long time building up that many post. The two of you have been here a short time and have a ton of post under your belt. It's a bit harsh to say she spent too much time here don't you think? She is living her life just like when she was posting everyday. ~Mandy

I'm in agreement with P'Nut about the peace and quiet, as well with DonnaB, about how it's ok to abuse others but still demand respect.

Even in your own family (LBT family too) there are people you will not get along with. You don't HAVE to like or even love them. It's your choice. So while some of you love the drama, others don't.

One thing I've noticed is even though she's been gone for a bit, she's still the highest thread poster. No one has caught up to her. Think maybe she spent too much time on here. Now she's out living life. Good for her.[/quote]

Ok, so leave me out of the number of posts thing. That wasn't my comment.

And I know I have a lot per day. I love to talk to people! Specially people like you, Mandy. :cool: :):D

Mandy,

She did spend alot of time on here. The numbers don't lie. Helloo????

7 posts per day and she's been gone for what? 2 months? Still 7 posts average per day? Come on! She was on here daily, giving sometimes good advice and sometimes calling people horrible things that not even your worst enemy would call you. She was spending waaaay too much time on here. Oh and she would openly state that she would come to the forum just b/c her forum buddies would email or call her to tell her that some people on the forum should be put in their place. That's soo highschool.

Think about it. When things get to be that downright dirty and silly, it's time to push away. She did that. She's out spending more time doing things that make her happy then actually spending time here arguing over things that don't matter. That's the point I was making about "living life". Capiche?

Like I said I'm not attacking, just making a point. Everyone has a right to feel the way they feel and I feel that she did contribute in her own way. When we have talked in Email she is soo mega supportive. She always checks in on My Abigale and she is always encouraging me to keep my chin up. It is has been an amazing journey and without her I think I would have given up a long time ago. She always reminded me that I could take care of my little one and myself at one time. I think I would have lost all of my weight if my life had been smoother this past year. I have had 2 surgeries, and my daughter has been through sooooo much. It's hard to lose weight when you are unable to eat homecooked food for days at a time (spending time at the hospital and with various testing and doctors visits.) But DeLarla never left me feel alone or lost in my journey. She was always there to tell me I could do it and that Abigale would be ok. So in that aspect I miss her more than anyone realizes. She was my shoulder, my rock, my sister. ~Mandy

Mandy,

That's good. It's always nice to hear the postive things about a person.

I should have placed a bet. The very same people, the "commom denominator" I was referring to, go crazy at the very site of her name.....DELARLA. It's obvious she can't post when her name brings out the same people that claim to have a real life. Leave her alone and go on with your important lives. Let her be. Go on with your journey and support the people you claim she is not supporting.

I only know DeLarla through this site and she has been one of the most supportive people I've come across. She is a real person and if you experienced her wrath then she was only reacting. Defensive yes. Every action causes a reaction. Quit causing the action and I'm sure you too can experience a different DeLarla. She has a true heart and doesn't talk out of both sides of her mouth like some people on here.

GET A LIFE and let this thread continue on with the original intentions......a bring DeLarla back thread. If you don't like DeLarla, go on with your life. There is no need for you to be here on this thread. Go do something important and worthwhile.

DeLarla....only she can cause trouble by not even being here.

How true and how funny! I miss her, too. She has a strong personality and she's quick and witty and funny. Please check in! And someone puleeeze post some Suarez pics...is that this weekend, really?! Man, I would LOVE to see some pics!

I should have placed a bet. The very same people, the "commom denominator" I was referring to, go crazy at the very site of her name.....DELARLA. It's obvious she can't post when her name brings out the same people that claim to have a real life. Leave her alone and go on with your important lives. Let her be. Go on with your journey and support the people you claim she is not supporting.

I only know DeLarla through this site and she has been one of the most supportive people I've come across. She is a real person and if you experienced her wrath then she was only reacting. Defensive yes. Every action causes a reaction. Quit causing the action and I'm sure you too can experience a different DeLarla. She has a true heart and doesn't talk out of both sides of her mouth like some people on here.

GET A LIFE and let this thread continue on with the original intentions......a bring DeLarla back thread. If you don't like DeLarla, go on with your life. There is no need for you to be here on this thread. Go do something important and worthwhile.

I suppose your life's purpose and passion is to bring Delarla back. Actually, in all of the funky posts... I see you in it 3loves. I think I know who you talk about.. yourself.

:spit: This really did make me spit my Water out in a spew of laughter.

:pound:

Go back and view the entire thread. You, 3loves, are the only one going crazy here. Too funny.

You do not know me. You have never once had a conversation with me. You don't know what my relationship with DeLarla or anyone else here has been. You don't know ME.

You are the one slinging crap now. You are the only one on this thread shouting and trying to turn a civil conversation into more. Relax will ya? Maybe you're the one who needs to get back to life if chit chat on a message board upsets you this much.

But um.. thanks for the laugh. I needed it today! :cool:

Girls girls.....it's time to move off the DeLarla thread on to more important things. Now, go to your keyboard and pick another thread, O.K.? It's a good thing, really. It will be good for you. Pick a thread any thread.

I chose this one. You are not the boss of me, *cackles*

I don't think 3Loves was out of line at all. After all isn't everyone entitled to their own opinion? The thread crossed the lines of civilty a long time ago. I said this before and I'll say it again... it's really unfair to attack someone who isn't even here to defend themself. Let it go and get on with your day.

Peace.

Girls girls.....it's time to move off the DeLarla thread on to more important things. Now, go to your keyboard and pick another thread, O.K.? It's a good thing, really. It will be good for you. Pick a thread any thread.

Wow, talk about talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Tell ya what, you go ahead and move on if this one bothers you. I haven't said anything uncivil nor untrue. If you don't like it. Move on but stop telling me off because I don't agree with you, 3loves.

And I have to say, you're really being a fine example of that which you claim to be. A very fine example.

Drewslou, re-read the question in the original post...

I haven't been on much this summer, and have only in the past few days been catching up. I realized something' s been missing, and it's Delarla! Where the heck has she gone? I loved reading her posts whether they were her musings or wls support. Anyone know why she's missing? I hope it's just a busy summer keeping her away. She's the only person on here who made me snort coffee. :cool:

We came, we saw, we answered.