Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Attention ! Australian Sleevers

Yeah' date=' I'm 4 kilo's off double digits. The last time I was double digit's was at the police academy as a recruit![/quote']

That's fantastic. I'm 6 kg. off being normal, BMI wise. I'm hoping I may become normal in other ways too, but not too normal, that would be boring.

That's great. You must be really pleased.

When I get down to 99 (in 4 kilos) that will put me in the 'overweight' BMI range.

After that I'm not sure what my goal will be. 82kgs is the top of my healthy BMI range. I don't know if I want to get down to that or even if my body would be happy there. So I'm just going to play it by ear.

I was 87kgs in my early 30's and was fit, strong and healthy. Maybe that might be the number.

It's a good problem to have! B)

I'm on the Northside as well.

Oh man. I knew that was you at the Police Station the other day when I got arrested!!

Hahahahahaha j/k

Yeah' date=' I'm 4 kilo's off double digits. The last time I was double digit's was at the police academy as a recruit![/quote']

Hmmm me jealous this time LOL

It's a great problem to have. Not having anything to wear because everything is too BIG is also kind of a nice feeling.

I tried on clothes out of my wardrobe the other day and am having that problem. When I started exercising I went and bought singlets and rights from big W and just live in them now so it's funny to put something on you haven't worn for three months or more now. And I've only lost about 15kg since op, my body has totally changed and I like it!

Tights not rights LOL

I tried on clothes out of my wardrobe the other day and am having that problem. When I started exercising I went and bought singlets and rights from big W and just live in them now so it's funny to put something on you haven't worn for three months or more now. And I've only lost about 15kg since op, my body has totally changed and I like it!

Love it.

I had some smaller sizes that I had grown out of put away and was meaning to get them out. I pulled them out last week and they were too big. Straight to the charity bin!

I know, it's great. I had to buy some new tracksuit pants for walking cos my partner said I looked like I had a saggy elephants bum. My bum looks pretty good in my new ones!

I have 15kg to go to get to double digits :) Still a ways off...but it's nice knowing that I'll get there! Got a new app tonight - it's to get you from the couch to 5km run in 10 weeks. The app is free and called C25K. It seems to start you off with 30 mins where you jog for 60 seconds and walk for 90 seconds. Apparently I'll be running 5km in 40 minutes in just 8 weeks. Well, we will see how that goes lol :) Got to get new joggers first - my old one's (which are only about 8 months old) are too big lol. who knew I also carried weight in my feet hahahahaha

LOL it is 8 weeks - no idea why I typed 10???? *slapsforehead*

That's spooky Lila.

I just started that yesterday. Today was day two. Aussielady is going to do it as well. I started a thread seeing if anyone wanted to get on board.

I'm really enjoying it!

God I really am out of it :) Will find the thread and join!! Thanks Deano!

God I really am out of it :) Will find the thread and join!! Thanks Deano!

Will be good a few of us kicking off around the same time! :)

Anyone else?????? C'mon!!

Maybe when we achieve this we could all meet and have our own little 5k fun run. Then we could share a bottle of wine and celebrate!