Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thread Killers

You can always PM me. Anyone can. Although I admit the last "batch" of PMs I got, I kept getting lost about who I was talking to...I couldn't remember who I told what, who they were...OY! So I just PMd everyone and said "who are you and what was your question?!!!! ooops!" and I think I got it all. :)

OMG! :pound:

Kath!!! Get out of my wine jug!! LOL!

Well it was good while it lasted.

Now, to the world at large, I have an important question.

What is belly button lint made of?

Um, lint.

Wait, was this a trick question? Maybe some psycological test?

I hope I passed -- I knew I shoulda studied harder.

Something just occurred to me . . .

Dawg and Photonut are probably sitting in the same room madly typing messages back and forth. I wonder if this is some kind of courting/mating ritual for the Geek genus.

Is there an anthropologist in the house?

*snicker*

Hm, what about the blind performing lapband surgery in the garage? Are they going to hell too?

Nah i think they are going to the Guiness Book of World Records....lol

Erm... he's a tripod?

Why, yes he is. How did you know?

Morsaille ~ Glad to have you back and joining in on the fun. It's been a "big time" as they say in the south.

Nana ~ I heard you liked cheese. Is that true? Me too. My favorite. :hungry: Love your signature, especially the "cheesy" part.

Anyone up for a good squirt gun fight? :eek: Wait, it's supposed to be a laser? My gun's bigger than yours. Maybe this will kill the thread. :)

ok, I just sent IM's to my DH and my son.

DH is sitting 5 feet from me, and son is downstairs, almost directly below me. I thought it was normal behaviour?

Ok, I ate bread, and Pasta and cheese and ice cream and fruity Rum drinks and more ice cream with hot fudge, and mac'n'cheese (the velveta shell Pasta kind) and more pasta. I've had all my fill removed, and I ate all I wanted.

I'm down 5 pounds this week.

Ok, I ate bread, and Pasta and cheese and ice cream and fruity Rum drinks and more ice cream with hot fudge, and mac'n'cheese (the velveta shell Pasta kind) and more pasta. I've had all my fill removed, and I ate all I wanted.

I'm down 5 pounds this week.

Haaaahahahahaha!!!! How funny! And good for you! VQ, you blow my mind. :)

Need... more... cheese... recipies...

Sure, I go off for a few hours, and everyone starts having fun.

Did you all leave me out on purpose?:cry

The only one who likes me is the cheese.< /p>

Anyone had Fontinella cheese? Stinks like old dirty feet, but is delicious!

BTW, it only took 190 posts on this thread before the conversations turned to poo. I really thought we'd start talking about poo a lot earlier.

Good morning everyone.

It's another sunny day of mayhem!

3Loves: Well done on finding that tripod!

DonnaB: If it is a mating ritual, it didn't work last night. I'll try again today!

Vinesqueen: Clearly you have built up a tolerance to healthy foods. Keep slamming that Pasta down girl!

The_best_me: Who the hell said you were allowed to laugh? Shush woman.

"Just" Paul: Yes. We left you out deliberately. Neener Neener Neeeener.

I don't think I missed anyone. I'm trying the "Respond to everyone that posted" approach. It could work as a Killa.

cheese Recipies: I actually have formulated the concept of cheese as a beverage. I believe if you make a thin fondue you could drink it, giving you maximum cheese consumption capabilities.

Last night I had a sex dream about Jimmy Smits. :)

Last night I had a sex dream about Jimmy Smits. :)

I didn't know who that was. That's the last time I google a random name out of curiosity.