Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thread Killers

Thanks! I forgot to say that I've already lost 20 lbs so maybe I'll have one sooner than I thought! Also, I'm hoping to get 4---one for myself, my husband and my 2 sons. Because I'm doing this for all of us so that we have many more years together. I figure a permanent reminder can only help, right?

Sheryl, that is such a cool idea. That tattoo will have life-long special meaning to you. DL, I love your tattoo, it is beautiful. I have a hummingbird in a flower on my lower right leg that was my birthday present when I turned 30. I want to get a new one when I reach 75 pounds lost. I love dolphins and am thinking I will get one that has something to do with a dolphin, but I am not sure yet.

tattoo2022-medium.jpg

Awww PSusan....don't try to kill this thread too. Remember.....

Awww man, don't kill this thread. It's the best one going!!

Come on, let's pour a glass of wine and toast to better times.

It is only because I made a promise to Penni that I'm not speaking my mind right now.

I will say this though.. Stop ruining it for others. This is NOT your show, nor DeLarla's nor mine. This place belongs to everyone. Remember that.

Ah,

That was actually the best attempt yet to kill this thread.

Make a deliberate and snide "for real" attack. Bravo.

I say that now we just charge on madly and ignore that snide-aside and try and kill this thread in a much more entertaining fashion.

*steps up to the plate*

I recommend RNY Revisions for everyone!!

I recommend RNY Revisions for everyone!!

Dawg,

As you'll be busy doing $27.95 bands in the garage, I'm guessing you'll sub-contract the RNY revisions out to someone else (P'Nut??) who could work maybe out of the back of the car??

What method would you use? How much??? Details, details please.

PS Oh, yeah, and sorry for the rude dancing bananas... ...but I'm still trying to work out exactly one would PB a mailman...

It's all good PSusan.....no reason to think this place isn't for everyone. Let's take a happy pill, OK? Let's get along and be nice. Hope this thread doesn't die so quickly.

:focus:

Getting psycho is also a thread killer.

Dawg,

As you'll be busy doing $27.95 bands in the garage, I'm guessing you'll sub-contract the RNY revisions out to someone else (P'Nut??) who could work maybe out of the back of the car??

What method would you use? How much??? Details, details please.

PS Oh, yeah, and sorry for the rude dancing bananas... ...but I'm still trying to work out exactly one would PB a mailman...

Ooo excellent. I can convert the back of the Expidition into a mobile operating theater!

I would have thought our patented RNY was quite clear given the budget approach to our Gastric Banding principle.

We use only the highest quality Swingline staplers to reduce your stomach capacity.

We're also producing a revolutionary new procedure. This is a unique WLS only available at the Dawg Clinic.

We insert a valve system in your throat that you can simply throw the switch on. This causes a 100% bypass and the food you eat simply drops through a conveniant opening in your throat into a waste bag. When you need some actual nutrition you simply switch the other way and the food goes into your stomach. Absolute genius or what??

Now, who's willing to be the first to enter the clinical trial?? :mad:

It's all good PSusan.....no reason to think this place isn't for everyone. Let's take a happy pill, OK? Let's get along and be nice. Hope this thread doesn't die so quickly.

:focus:

Getting psycho is also a thread killer.

So how about dropping "PSusan" because it's been used in an insulting fashion since it's creation?

If you mean that, apology accepted. I almost sent you a PM apologizing for today. I seriously do not want to fight with people. LBT is my home and its members are family to me. Including you. I have never wanted to attack or hurt anyone. I swear that. *sighs*

This whole thing saddens me a great deal. Those who know me, know that I do not pretend to be innocent while creating problems, as some have tried to get others to believe. I really do just simply love people and want to help those I can. Thats all. Thats all its ever been. But the more Ive tried to defend myself, somehow, the worse Ive looked.

I really want it to be over and to just enjoy friendships and encourage one another. Honest to God. Thats all I ever wanted.

Im sorry I got snippy with you today. Sincerely. I lost my temper and I shouldnt have. I hope you accept my apology and trust that it is sincere. If you dont, I'd be happy to give you my cell number and let you call me. I really want this behind me now. Really. *sighs with a heavy heart*

Hey Pssssst Hey...

I like Cheese!

:mad: :nervous :omg: :heh: :speechles

Nana~

Hey Pssssst Hey...

I like Cheese!

:mad: :nervous :omg: :heh: :speechles

Nana~

What kind?