Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cosmetic Procedures After Sleeve Surgery

So what do you think will be my diagnostic lol.... I'm 24 going on 25 in June' date=' and I weigh 280 lbs and my height 5'7.[/quote']

I'm 23, 5'7 and 280. 3 of us the same AND similar in age!

Yea!!!! Finally found someone close to my stats when are you having your surgery? on Wednesday I find out my date

This is going to sound really backwards. Five years ago I lost over 50lbs before being sleeved. I had to have a Tummy Tuck and a breast lift/reduction because I kept getting rashes under my stomach and breasts. When I had the surgery I weighed about 220.

Now that I have been sleeved I have lost a little over 50lbs again. So far my tummy tuck is holding up but I am concerned that with more weight loss I might start to have even more loose skin. It is not as tight with new weight loss but right now it still looks ok but I have to lose another 40lbsl. I think more core exercise will help me. As far as the breasts go they are not as firm as they were after the lift/reduction. When I had the surgery I was an F and they took me down to a D. Now after the weight loss I am a C. So after I lose the next 40lbs I don't know where they will be.

You could say I did things completely backwards but I do believe that having had those surgeries 5 years ago helped get me on the path to try and lose weight. Back then WLS did not even cross my mind so I don't regret it. It has made exercising a lot easier and I would do it all again in a heartbeat.

I won't lie the tummy tuck and breast job surgery is no joke. You will feel like you were hit by a mack truck. It is very painful. The sleeve surgery will feel like a walk in the park in comparison.

After I finish losing the next 40lbs I may look into another lift if I am at a B/C cup. If they shrivel into the unknown then I MAY consider an augmentation. My other problem areas are my thighs and batwings. But I am trying to do what I can with exercise to control those areas. My husband used to bodybuild so I have a personal trainer right under my very own roof. Problem is who actually listens to their husbands?! :P

Yea!!!! Finally found someone close to my stats when are you having your surgery? on Wednesday I find out my date

Idk yet. I have to do an options class through kaiser (which I start tomorrow) that's 12 weeks long then I get a consultation and a date. I'm hoping it will be about beginning to mid July.

Idk yet. I have to do an options class through kaiser (which I start tomorrow) that's 12 weeks long then I get a consultation and a date. I'm hoping it will be about beginning to mid July.

Ok where are you from

I'm pretty sure I will want to get some type of reconstructive surgery, if I can afford it. I too didn't get into a bra soon enough so my boobs are pathetic. I am 26 and almost 5'8. I started at 250 and now weight 196. My stomach still sags a bit. When I was preggo with my daughter I ballooned up to a nice 315 pounds (BLAH!) my highest weight ever. I will have to wait and see what I look like at goal, but I know my boobs and my stomach will be a sure thing for me. I am not done having kids though so there is no point in fixing either one of them until I finish screwing them up. If I have the money I will prolly have my triceps worked on, and maybe my inner thighs. Right now my body is so disgusting I only glance at it sometimes when I change LoL. I know I am getting thinner but this half-way between thin and fat look isn't something I enjoy looking at. I am saggy, my fat has no density, and I feel like I am made of Jello because I am always jiggling all over the place. I am super determined right now to zoom past my 190's and 180's so I can be closer to goal. I am almost 4 months post op BTW.