Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone For Good Club- August 2006

So, I've been quiet for a month or more. I have saved up a lot so be prepared to hear a lot from me now. *laughs*

Here's my update:

I have hives all over me. Anywhere you can imagine having one and even in places you wouldn't imagine, I have em. The doctors cant figure out why. I'm on three different types of antihistamines at once trying to get them under control.. so far *scratch, scratch, scratch* no success. The one I take at bedtime has a sedative in it so I can sleep. It kind of works, I still wake up.

The good news is, I haven't had any wine since umm.. Monday? And the weight is falling off again. I saw 218 this morning. (then 219, then 220 again, but shhh! hehe)

Dawg and I are going on a cruise in Feb with Monte Zucker, a world renowned portrait photographer. A class of about 15 students will be getting one on one instruction from Monte on board and in ports of call such as Barbados, Aurba, Dominica, and St. Thomas. Ask me if I'm excited about that.. go on, ask me! *laughs*

I was walking around in my size 12 granny panties and my size 20 shorts today, when both damn near fell off. I love swimming in clothes. It's such a wonderful change from being cut in half by them.

*scratch, scratch* Stupid hives. They're all over my face, in my hair. *sighs* These pills make me loopy. So yea, I'm probably more dangerous on here now than I was on the wine. *laughs*

The work on the outside of our house is finished. We got the house painted (changed from ugly pale yellow to darkish gray/tan (clay?) with cream trim), new fencing, new sprinklers, extended our patio, brought in sod for around the patio, modified the existing covered patio so I now have a hanging porch swing - yes, that's been a life long dream of mine! - and I even managed to plant some flowers in pots while I was drunk. *laughs* Next year, we start on landscaping, and I'm dragging DeAnn over here for guidance! Have you seen pics of her home/yard? Beautiful. :)

I wanted to thank all of you who have let me know, in posts on this and other threads as well as in PMs, that you've missed me and I just have to tell you guys that you're the best bunch of losers I've ever had the privilidge of knowing. Thanks for all the love. It means tons to me.

I'm homesick. I miss Wyoming. I miss Jackson Hole. I miss Yellowstone. I miss Cody. I think it's time for a trip home soon. *smiles slowly* Wow, my friends are going to be in for a shock. They don't even know I've had surgery or lost any weight. Fun. *grins*

Ok, thats enough rambling from me. Love you all. Seriously. :P

P'Nut - girl - it is the WINE! that is making you itch....mark my words.....I get hives from certain medications but mostly from spaghetti sauce and strawberries -- from the acid -- and if you have been drinking a lot of wine and didn't before -- well there you go -- don't drink any more wine for a long time -- after the hives go away - have two glasses and watch for hints of the hives and you'll know for sure!

And awesome about the cruise and photography together - woo hoo!

Yep - we have all missed you and love you dearly - glad you are back - no more hiding please lol

Hey Mo, I wish it were the wine. Problem with that theory is that I started having hives long before the wine. Ive been dealing with the hives for hm.. almost 3 months now.

Hey Mo, I wish it were the wine. Problem with that theory is that I started having hives long before the wine. Ive been dealing with the hives for hm.. almost 3 months now.

There'a a thread on Roscea, I broke out with this 3 months after my banding. I had never had it before, check that thread out,it may be helpful, my regular doctor, and banding doctor had no idea,so I went to the Dermatologist, she diagnosed it and gave me some meds.

Day 2 of my new NSV -- I was able to jog for 1 minute after every 5 minutes of walking on my treadmill for 30 minutes - 5 minutes of jogging - woo hoo! Now only if my arthritis didn't hate me so much for running lol - it's heck to get old.......

and - I was able to buy a regular x-large at Target of all places for some workout pants! I was pleasantly surprised (well more like shocked lol) that they fit so well....thank goodness the inches come off even when the scale doesn't move.....

Hey P'nut, I had hives a few months ago. I got them after about 2 weeks of taking Wellbutrin, in a botched effort to quit smoking. I have no idea for sure if it was the Wellbutrin, but when I got the hives I quit EVERYthing. It took about a week but they slowly got less frequent and went away altogether. I bought a bottle of Benadryl gel and slathered it on where they popped up. It helped alot.

Anyhow, sorry about your hives. They are terribly uncomfortable.

Yikes on the hives P'nut! I am sorry to hear that. I hope they find out what is causing them.

I am well... trying to lose some more inches and pounds before the wedding at the end of September! I don't even know if my dress will fit. I need to get someone help me get it on. It is beautiful.

I get to hear the Bellamy Brothers next weekend guys and gals!!! I am SO pumped up about that. I will be taking lots of pictures!

Oh, by the way, ... DOWN 100 lbs since my surgery on Nov. 9th. I am pretty happy about that. Onederland isn't so far away now!

Sorry I havent checked in...Finals, illness ya know.... I still havent wieghed, but I promise I will!!!!

Is that MO????? Your blonde????? Huh, LOL OK I was so off in my mind!!!! I was thinking brunette.... Anyways, congrats Heather!!!!

LMAO and I seem to have lost my buttons to turn off the sig!!!! HELP!

A HA!!!! I found it!!!!

Thanks for the sympathy ladies. It is much appreciated. And Reeizbooje I'm still looking for that thread. I'm open to any possibilities. These meds are making me sleep too much and I still look like I have some sort of disease. :) (Just found that thread. Not what I have at all. Bummer)

Wow, Mo.. you are jogging?? I'm amazed and thrilled to hear that! I mean absolutely thrilled, woman!! *big hugs*

Heather ma'girl, you are doing so great!! And..

Enjoy that concert Gurly!

*sings* Let your love flow, like a mountain stream and let your love grow with the smallest of dreams, just let your love show and you'll know what I mean.. its the season!

So... my lazy butt went to the gym this morning. I was on vacation for 2 weeks and had no gym to go to so today was back to it!

Thank goodness. It felt awesome to be back. I bought some cute new workout clothes and I felt good there today!

I want to be in Onederland by Christmas! You know... "walkin in a winter ONEDERLAND" .......

ok enough silliness from me.

Funny~ How are you and the band getting along?

P'Nut~ What are we going to do about those hives?

Tricia K.~Where are you?