Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feb 4 Weigh In - Our 6 Month Anniversary !

Well y'all, today I weighed in at 189. A one pound drop from last week. I'll take it. Can't believe this is already month 6 for us. I've seen both the weight loss and the Hair loss begin to slow down. What percentage of our "excess body weight" should we have lost by now? I'm thinking I've lost around 66%. Does that seem low? How are you guys progressing?

This morning I weighed in at 151, down 1.8 from last Saturday. I was a little bummed because I did an "early weigh" yesterday and the scale said 150.

Not sure if yesterday I was dehydrated or today I was retaining Fluid because clearly there is no way I gained a pound overnight as I east almost the same thing every day ;)

I'm only 11 lbs from goal, I was hoping to hit it by my Feb 25, my 6 month surgiversary but I'll be damn close and I'm a happy camper

No real loss this week to report. I am bouncing around and this may be my first stall. I get my feeding tube out tomorrow and then can really jump on the exercise wagon!

No loss for me this week. I am eating too many carbs. I am going to focus on cutting back this week. Also, I think my calorie intake is too high. I have been around 1100 or so for the last few weeks and have been stalling out big time.

Hi everyone.

I weighed in at 138.2 yesterday morning. That means 8.2 pounds till I hit my goal of 130. I lost 45 lbs before surgery and 58 since my sleeve surgery on August 29th. I am amazed every day at this transformation. I feel awesome and I owe it all to Dr. Fisher and my teeny tiny sleeve!

Lovin life!!!!!

Im still stalled out too. I have weighed 169.8 two weeks ago, then 169.4 last week and now 169.3 and fluctuated all in the middle up to 172 at times. I think that we need to up our exercise to get through these stalls now. Thats my plan. Wondering1... we have lost about the same percentage.. mine being about 65%. I think that is right no track. We knew we would stall some and they are going to be longer and closer together from here on out. Ill be interested to hear what our surgeons say after our 6 month visits! Everyone please report on that!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

That's brilliant! You've done amazing!! I should probably think about changing my profile picture at some point. Mine is the doll from Squid Games. Ironically the whole premise of the show is about dodging death. We've both done that...

• eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 1 reply
      1. kezbeth

I may have to have gall bladder surgery during my weight loss surgery. Not thrilled about it either but do not want 2 recovery times. Just want it over with.

Thanks for your post. I may need to rethink my decision... :(

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches