Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sex?!?!?!?! Omg Someone Help Me?!

like NIKE says: JUST DO IT!!!!! lol

And boy do i take me advertisments seriously!

This is hysterical and I totally get it because I'm feeling nearly combustible most of the time - meaning if I'm awake! Seriously trying to tempt my former FWB to take work up my way... I even have a list of sorts in my head of friends I could proposition!

And it's not my cycles which have always been like a clock and are still like a clock. Hope the hormones settle down soon or I get the nerve up to proposition a friend!

I am totally with all of you on this. I am a Passion Parties consultant if anyone needs some help helping themselves contact me. I can email you a catalog and order products for you that will be delivered straight to your home.

This is for guys and girls and couples as well.

WWW.Facebook.com/PassionTherapybySona

I just had to promote here because it was just too right up my alley.

I love my second job as a consultant.

Sona53@yahoo.com if you would like to see a catalog.

OMG thank you, I was wondering what was going on w me. I am so ready to go anytime now. I feel like when I was 20 again !!! Look what I have been missing for so long ! :)

Well Well Well, sex is definitely different being skinnier ;)

I have had an old FWB visit for the last few days (he is also a friend before any benefits started) anyway it was different, good but different.

I wonder what it will be like when I actually reach my goal hmmmm I can only hope.

But seeing as he leaves today, guess it will be a while before I get to try this body out again....unless someone serious comes along *fingers crossed*

All this good stuff just makes me want more......grrr lol

Yet a another reason why I am jealous! Trying to find a way to afford the surgery. My insurance sucks :(!

MGM keep your head up hun.. you will find away.. You may have to look into self pay, but there are a ton of places that do the surgery just look up where some people on here have gotten theres and their ranking on the institution.

can i just say!!! HELL TO THE YEAH!!!!! I GOT ME SOME....he he he.. and it was back to back fun! Good times all around.. i like a man with stamina.

Ive been happy ever since i found the six inches I lost along the road. But since we re-united we have enjoyed sex on a daily basis were as before id rather sleep...my drive has went skyrocket but this life change has got my wife all over me like when we were in our early 20s all over again.

GET IT BOY!!! ;)

My poor hubby is slap wore out. Not only does he work a full time with two hours overtime a day, he also would have to be one quick cooter to out run me when he gets home (and I have a bum knee). My drive is just over the top. He accuses me of trying to collect on his life insurance..HA!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

So that's what's up! LOL I was wondering why I was feeling so fired up lately. My tummy is still to sore and my incisions to tender for sex but I was watching my hubby take out the trash without a shirt on yesterday and was getting all riled up...lol :rolleyes:

Stellar, if your comment was for me.. it's NOT working! I've amped up my workouts to ridiculous for me levels and the hormones are still raging. Bob has retired and I'm seriously considering asking my doc about this at my next checkup!!

There is nothing wrong with bringing Bob out of retirement. Sound mind, sound body. The body needs a balance of everything. Bob will help.

Every woman without should know Bob.

Lol. PDX. Bob died. I need to replace him.

Lissa

Lisa, hit me up and I can help you with a new Bob, delivered straight to you.

Sona53@yahoo.com

713-478-2679

WWW.Facebook.com/PassionTherapybySona