Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Best Protein Bars

I can't find the Quest bars anyplace. Do you have to order them online?

Yes, they're an online product (questproteinbars.com); I haven't found any over the counter retailers for them (though I haven't really looked, either. They do have a spot on their website for inquiries from prospective retailers, so you may find them somewhere) On the other hand, they're local SoCal for us, so you'll get your order in a day or two.

so glad to hear all of this -- I have, too, been using the Atkins bars since so far they are the tastiest for me ... am now so excited to try Quest ... I hope I like them! Have placed my order tonight so should have by end of week, I guess. Will let you know .... (I also like Cliff bars, but they are fairly high in sugar and low in Protein, so I don't actually think they are a wise choice). Thanks again for the Quest suggestion .. I hope I like them!

I am looking for a Protein Bar that is made with real sugar, honey or agave. No sucralose, no stevia, no truvia. Has anybody seen any like this? I can't handle any artificial sweeteners (nothing to do with sleeve).

Where do you buy the Quest bars? i've never seen those.

I buy them on the Quest website, http://www.questproteinbar.com/ -- but I think that Netrition carry them also. They're yummy, you'll be addicted in no time. :wink1:

ETA: I have tried all the flavors by now, and I like mostly the original ones. Their newer "all natural" line (flavors like cinnamon roll and lemon pie, etc.) were actually just way too sweet for me. FWIW.

I ordered a sample pacvk of Quest bars of the natural line and the original line yesterday just so I could try them all and see which are my faves! i can't wait to get them, cuz I haven't bought one at a store I like yet! Thanks for telling me about them!

let me know which ones you like best ... I ordered the Peanut Butter & jelly ones ... I'm curious about the other ones though, so let me know which ones you like best. I, too, have been having a hard time finding Protein Bars that I really like ... as I said, Atkins so far I like best, and Balance Bars - the peanut butter ones - are okay ... but am looking for that perfect Protein bar and have yet to find it! So hoping Quest works for me too!

I received the Quest bars tody I ordered just Sunday night. Turns out they are only about 35 miles from me. Anyway I ordered a box each of samples of the original and natural flavors. I tried the Lemon Pie one today and it tasted just like a lemon bar to me. Kind of sweet but I can handle it, although I was never a s"sweet tooth". I will try one tomorrow from the Original ones. But now I know I will never buy any more Protein Drinks cuz I will try to get most of it from my food and have a bar every afternoon. Finally found a bar I like!

I am waiting for mine to arrive ... I'm in NY .. .I ordered the other day too .. did you happen to get any Peanut Butter & jelly? I am so curious how those are! let me know if you try one of those & how they are! thanks ...

I'll try it tomorrow! Did you order a sample pack?

great - can't wait to hear your review. With any luck when, maybe tomorrow afternoon I'll get mine! I have to say, they are a tad expensive though -- didn't you think?

Yes they are a little high. But it is worth it. I paid 24.99 for 18 of the Premier Protein shakes from costco and I am totally burned out on

them. Can hardly drink another one so I think the four I have left will be in the trash can tomorrow! LOL! Can't wait to try the Cinnaman Bun too! that's why I bought the sample packs to start.

I live in a very high-cost-of-living place, so the Quest bars seem reasonably priced to me, I don't remember US prices enough to know what other bars cost (also, I've never used Protein shakes, so this is my only 'diet' food thing). But they are heavy, too -- so shipping them is not cheap, though their rates within the US are actually very reasonable. I pay to have them shipped overseas and then import duties as well -- they end up probably being $4 per bar...and I STILL consider them to be essential and will not give them up! :biggrin: 48 more are on their way as we speak...

Rosie -- I think the PB&J ones are very yummy, though I prefer the straight PB ones personally, just cos PB&J is not a flavour I really dig. The Original ones are all awesome IMO, and the new "Natural" ones are not my cup of tea...though I'd still eat 'em if I had 'em!!

(God, I should get paid by Quest for all the pimping I do.) *LOL*