Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any one in NW WA

I was Banded at Molding Clinic in Tijuana for $6500.00. It was my airfare, hotel, hospital, surgery, Dr.'s everything. My mom and daughter only had to pay for air and food. It was the best experience I have ever had. They treat you like family. They took us to meals and shopping . I was given pain meds when I needed and they came to the hotel to check on me.

I am in contact with them all the time for check in's and questions. I went back for my fill a week ago and had a ball. I am from Olympia, and you can research them at moldingclinic.com.mex. You can call and talk to them and they will answer questions. I emailed them for 4 months before I decieded. I have gone from 351 to 256 since March-05, I love them!!!!

Wow prices have really came down in the states. It was like 20 k a year ago.

Castle Rock, WA here and I was banded in Mexico May 04. I loved popsicles ate them alot.

Guest mickeymax

A friend of mine is going to Wish Center and I wondered if there is any problems with this outfit. Anybody know?

Guest mickeymax

Thanks for the info. How long has it been since you were banded? One hundred lbs is a lot.

Guest mickeymax

Didn't you hesitate for a long time before going south of the border. Was everything clean and sterile? What happens if something goes wrong?

I am just moved to the Tacoma area and was banded in April 05 and I am looking for a doctor in the Tacoma area or near by that does fills.

I am self pay so can someone out there tell what is the cost for a fill?

Mickey,

I was banded April 15,2005, I researched for 18 months. The Molding Clinic Surgical Center was neat and clean. They use sterile techniques,gloves, you name it. I had a nurse stay with me the night. It was better there than here!!! They treat you like a queen!! I flew back for my fill and had a ball. We went shopping and took us out to eat and we stayed in a 5 star hotel. I will return for my next fill also.

I was banded by Dr. Srikanth at the Surgical Weight Loss Clinic in Tacoma. They do fills for people banded by other doctors. The phone number is 253-472-9850.

Guest mickeymax

Mickey,

I was banded April 15,2005, I researched for 18 months. The Molding Clinic Surgical Center was neat and clean. They use sterile techniques,gloves, you name it. I had a nurse stay with me the night. It was better there than here!!! They treat you like a queen!! I flew back for my fill and had a ball. We went shopping and took us out to eat and we stayed in a 5 star hotel. I will return for my next fill also.

I tried to find the web site for this place buy could not. Can you get me the info to contact them?

Guest mickeymax

So when you went you actually stayed in the hospital. They did not send you to a hotel right after?

I just made my appointment with Dr Oh for a consult. Has anyone esle gone to him or have suggestions? Can anyone give me an idea of what i need to take with me? Anything will help.

Thanks,

Michelle