Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any one in NW WA

Hi Ellen .. I am new to this site and 4 weeks post-op .. I don't live up north, but I am at least in Western WA :)

Did you find any other bandsters up north yet? Have you had your surgery? There is a yahoo group that just has a schedule of bandster support group meetings for the Pacific NW (http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PNW_Bandsters/?yguid=165264475) .. it is used just to relay schedules .. that might be a good place to look for support meetings in your area.

I have been going to the SWLC support meetings and will be attending my first LapBand only support meetings in Feb. There is going to be a gathering in Seattle (Seattle Bandster Splash) in February .. there is a website with information that you might find interesting as well - http://barbooch2.homestead.com/SeattleBandsterSplash.html .. I am going to this event - sounds like it should be informative and fun.

Take care and best wishes,

Hi Lisa .. I live in Lakewood but when I drive into the office .. I work in Redmond. I had my surgery in December as well, on the 22nd. Are you going to the Splash in Seattle in February?

Take care ..

Hi Everyone It's Ellen (elbell) Yes I did have my surgery Last october Inmonterry Mexico It was the best experiencre I ever had and the addverture Is only begining, So far a hav lost 25 LBS and am fealing much better, I wish I could go to the Seattle Splash but I can't make It this year (not enough Vacation time) but Next year count me In! Whin I firest started this thred I was Living Mt. Vernon Wa now I live closer Tto Marysvill Wa anybody close by and want to go to cllffie let me know. Talk To you Later. I will be better about geting back to everybody this time I prommes

:o Ellen

Guest jodie

Hi my name is Jodie and I live up by bellingham. This is my first time here. I am getting banded on Feb 23 at the wish center. love to talk to people about what is to come

Guest dovelynsmama

Hi, Jamie Here in Renton, WA. Banded in November, Total weight loss as of this morning is 66lbs. I was wondering if anyone knows of clothing swaps? I have lost 4 dress sizes and have so much clothes that do not fit... and I need clothes.... If anyone knows of something like this I would really be intrested in joining in....

Thanks,

Jamie McMahon

Guest albe

Albe in Anacortes here. I am scheduled for surgery in T.J. with Dr. Kuri on Feb 23d.

The Dr.Kuri site has lots of hints and advice if your interested.

Wish I could go to the bash in Seattle. Maybe next year .

It's good to know there are so many of us in Wa. More to commune with;-)

Albe

Guest kathyc54

I live in Everett and had my surgery in Kirkland. I am anxious to talk to people in the Northwest Also. I didn't have the gas problem and I only had to take pain medicine for 3 days. If you have any questions please email me. Thanks.

Hi

My name is Jody and I live in Puyallup. I had the band placed 3 weeks ago in Monterey Mex. If I can help answer any questions just ask.

jody

Guest albe

Hi Jody:

I was banded in T.J. by Dr. Kuri on 2/23.

I am at last on solids ( more or less) and doing great. How are you coming along? I do have problems not eating at night, but Jello has become my friend.

albe

Hi, I am Jody I live in Puyallup and was banded in Monterey, Mexico 3 weeks ago and would really like to have some email buddies to talk with about all that is happening and maybe we can encourage and help eachother. So email me whenever you can.

Thanks Jody

Hi Albe,

How was T.J.? Are you feeling good? I am one of those people dealing with all the gas bubbles, how about you? Who do you plan to use for fills? Well, I am off to work, talk at you later.

thanks,

Jody

Hi Jody who was your Dr. in Monterey Mex. I had Dr. Rumbaut and It was the best. I had my surgery in Late november and so far have lost 30 lbs. I went to A fill Dr. in Tacoma twe weeks ago. I had a very unplesent experience. and will not be reterning to this Dr. Besides ever sence my fill I have not lost any more weight. my question to you is what follow-up Dr. are you using. I am so glad to see so meny Bandsters in western Wa. Talk to you all later

I was banded by Dr. Rodregus. I know I spelled that wrong. I have not found a follow up person yet. But I had been told Dr. Ross in Tacoma was good. What was it that you did not like about your appt. in Tacoma?

Thanks,

Jody

Sorry this took so long, been having trouble with my computer and just fix it today.