Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any one in NW WA

Maggie...

Everybody stalls from time 2 time. Sit back and take serious look, maybe chart your calory intake for a few days. Are you following the "rules", are you keeping the protien up and carbs down, are you EXERCISING. If you find that there are ways to kmprove, make those changes, if you feel your doing/eating pretty much what you should then change it up. Make sure you are eating enough (avoid starvation mode) and change your exercise routine. If you find that your really struggling with the food/hunger part then it probably is time for a fill.

Remember...we all stall at times, it's to be expected. Your body is probably just re-adjusting. I find that when I stall I'm often still lossing inches, measure yourself again...that might give you the inspiration to move on.

Hang in there, you're doing great!

Sue

Is anyone being banded at the U of W? I see NWWLS and other area hospitals posted a lot, but never U of W. I'm scheduled there in May. Just curious.

Hi EricaLyn

I'm having my surgery at U of W I had an appointment to tak to the surgeon in April now I have to wait until July for my test and to talk to Social Work and Nutristionist going slow but going. At what point are you in for surgery date?

Carol

Maggie what calorie and Protein limit did your doctor give you? If you are still not losing and feel hungry you just may need a fill..but your doctor is the best judge of that..good luck, Carol-WA

I am getting ready to leave for the airport in 20 min. and tomorrow my surgery is scheduled. I am anxious, but not really nervous. I will be glad when its done, and I can start my way to getting healthier.

Hi EricaLyn

I'm having my surgery at U of W I had an appointment to tak to the surgeon in April now I have to wait until July for my test and to talk to Social Work and Nutristionist going slow but going. At what point are you in for surgery date?

Carol

My surgery is on May 13th. Who is your doctor? Mine is Dr. Wright. Have you attended the free seminar yet? My process was a bit slow too. They seem to be very busy. Very nice, but very busy. I made sure I called them often and stayed fresh in their minds. =)

good luck to you both. hope you sail thru your surgeries like I did mine..Carol-WA

I added photos to my album hope they went in ok..Carol WA

oh well back to the drawing board...maybe Lisa will have to come help me again..lol

Just a reminder that the weekly Gig Harbor WLS support group meets Thursday nites from 6:30 to 8:00 pm at Borders books. This week's topic? How about BODY IMAGE! 4601 Point Fosdick Dr, NW Gig Harbor, WA 98335 For more info call 253-265-2276

Burlington, WA! Right across the river. I am scheduled for surgery in France (only $8000!) in October. Glad to hear from someone local!

Jessie

Wow, does that work out financially with the airplane ticket? You are the first person I have heard of doing it in Europe, so I am curious. Enjoy your stay, I was in France 23 years ago, and would love to go back!

hi i am kate from seattle and was banded in mexico yesterday and will return home mon. my discomfort is from a giant belly full of air. any suggestions? what do you take for minor pain? thanks a million.

I took the melt away gas x thin strips, that was misserable...hopefully you can find some in the pharmacia down there :cursing:

carol , sorry missed the meeting, to many 12hr shifts this week. I slept threw the alarm

Edited by fleminld

sorry you missed it too..great info tonight..Carol