Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has Anyone Used These Guys

I tried looking for information on them as well and I couldn't find anything. You may want to check out Dr. Rodriguez, Kelly, or Aceves. Those are the doctors I hear about all the time. I am using Beliteweight.com for Dr. Rodriguez.

Do your research on the companies before you send anyone any money! I read a post where someone got scammed out of a lot of money using the wrong one.

I am using Linda at A Lighter Me (linda@alighterme.com) and she has been great with getting back to me in a timely manner to answer my questions / concerns.The company is also BBB accredited which is A-ok in my book!

Mexico surgery solutions has partnered with us in order to increase our patient outreach. Ask to speak to Rick, he is a former sleever, and a good friend. We thoroughly endorse Mexico surgery solutions and can account for their validity. I will be happy to speak to anyone regarding Mexico surgery solutions. I wish you the best of luck looking for your surgery.

Best,

Dr. JSA

Has anyone used Mexico surgery solutions to book your surgery?

Hi Revtoby, I used Mexico Surgery Solutions to book my WLS. To be honest, It was one of the the absolute BEST decisions I have EVER made.

I had researched WLS for a very long time starting within the states, then looking for something that, not only could I afford but that I could be comfortable with. I had researched several doctors ect. in Mexico. I did so much researching, up all hours of the night, looking for what felt right/perfect. I am such a skeptic and had heard so many horrible things that I wasn't sure if I would ever find what I was looking for. I had spoke with several companies, BeLiteWeight.com, alighterme.com, WeightLossAgents, and obesityhelp, just to name a few. Although these people were nice, no one stood out to me, as far as what I felt that I was looking for or needed. Then one evening I was looking aroung in some forums and asking questions. That is when I found Rick from Mexico Surgery Solutions. I must admit he had ALL of the answers to EVERY question/concern that I had , up to this point.

It did not take me speaking with him only a few time before I knew, without a doubt, that this was the path I had been searching for. Rick is so helpful and caring of your concerns and being a sleever himself, knows the importance of you being comfortable with your experience, as a whole. Not just getting you booked for surgery but everything before during and after your surgery. Rick helped me with everything, from booking my flight, to the best protien drinks ect. during pre-op diet. I have never felt more comfortable with someone, whom I had never met. I could say SO much more but I want to give you a little info., as well about my experience upone arriving in Mexico and the doctors and everything else. Trust me when I say I could write a book about my experience but I just want to give you the info. to help you make this life changing decision.

Before my surgery, Dr. Serrano (one of the doctors with affiliated with Mexico Surgery Solutions) called me 5 times. First for the consult, but the remaining time was just checking, making sure I had no questions/concerns or to see if my husband had any of the same. He called to see how the pre-op diet was going, never have I felt that a doctor was actually concerned about me and how I was leading up to a surgery. So my surgery was scheduled for Dec. 13th 2011. I am going to skip all the in betweens, if you want to know any details I M me.

I do want you to know my experience because I think it is important to know about the doctors, the atmosphere and all to make your WLS experience everything that it should be. To be honest, while I was in Mexico, I met some of the BEST most CARING doctors that I have ever met.

I will try to simplify this, as best as I can... Let me explain first, that I didn't have WLS. During the pre-op tests the doctors found that I have a heart condition. sad.png A condition that would have to be fixed before having WLS. All of the doctors involved met with each other and decided that it would be to much of a risk to have WLS not knowing if my heart could make it through.

Mexico has such a bad rep. for not caring about their patients and just "in it for the money" but these doctors actually care about every patient, as a person not just looking for a quick buck. I was alone during this whole experience and I felt comfortable and happy with everydecision that was made during this experience. Like I said before I could write a book based solely on my this one experience. I HIGHLY recommend you using mexicosurgerysolutions. Your whole experience starting from booking (the hotels, the doctors, the hospital) will be great. With these doctors you will know that your health is their top priority. Good Luck with your journey to success. I wish you all the best.. :)

Hi Revtoby, I used Mexico Surgery Solutions to book my WLS. To be honest, It was one of the the absolute BEST decisions I have EVER made.

I had researched WLS for a very long time starting within the states, then looking for something that, not only could I afford but that I could be comfortable with. I had researched several doctors ect. in Mexico. I did so much researching, up all hours of the night, looking for what felt right/perfect. I am such a skeptic and had heard so many horrible things that I wasn't sure if I would ever find what I was looking for. I had spoke with several companies, BeLiteWeight.com, alighterme.com, WeightLossAgents, and obesityhelp, just to name a few. Although these people were nice, no one stood out to me, as far as what I felt that I was looking for or needed. Then one evening I was looking aroung in some forums and asking questions. That is when I found Rick from Mexico Surgery Solutions. I must admit he had ALL of the answers to EVERY question/concern that I had , up to this point.

It did not take me speaking with him only a few time before I knew, without a doubt, that this was the path I had been searching for. Rick is so helpful and caring of your concerns and being a sleever himself, knows the importance of you being comfortable with your experience, as a whole. Not just getting you booked for surgery but everything before during and after your surgery. Rick helped me with everything, from booking my flight, to the best protien drinks ect. during pre-op diet. I have never felt more comfortable with someone, whom I had never met. I could say SO much more but I want to give you a little info., as well about my experience upone arriving in Mexico and the doctors and everything else. Trust me when I say I could write a book about my experience but I just want to give you the info. to help you make this life changing decision.

Before my surgery, Dr. Serrano (one of the doctors with affiliated with Mexico Surgery Solutions) called me 5 times. First for the consult, but the remaining time was just checking, making sure I had no questions/concerns or to see if my husband had any of the same. He called to see how the pre-op diet was going, never have I felt that a doctor was actually concerned about me and how I was leading up to a surgery. So my surgery was scheduled for Dec. 13th 2011. I am going to skip all the in betweens, if you want to know any details I M me.

I do want you to know my experience because I think it is important to know about the doctors, the atmosphere and all to make your WLS experience everything that it should be. To be honest, while I was in Mexico, I met some of the BEST most CARING doctors that I have ever met.

I will try to simplify this, as best as I can... Let me explain first, that I didn't have WLS. During the pre-op tests the doctors found that I have a heart condition. sad.png A condition that would have to be fixed before having WLS. All of the doctors involved met with each other and decided that it would be to much of a risk to have WLS not knowing if my heart could make it through.

Mexico has such a bad rep. for not caring about their patients and just "in it for the money" but these doctors actually care about every patient, as a person not just looking for a quick buck. I was alone during this whole experience and I felt comfortable and happy with everydecision that was made during this experience. Like I said before I could write a book based solely on my this one experience. I HIGHLY recommend you using mexicosurgerysolutions. Your whole experience starting from booking (the hotels, the doctors, the hospital) will be great. With these doctors you will know that your health is their top priority. Good Luck with your journey to success. I wish you all the best.. smile.png

Thank you Shelia for the kind words. All of our Doctors including Dr. Lopez and Dr. Gonzalez always have the patients best interest in mind. Anyone can email or call me from our website with any questions, I will promptly get with them to answer any questions.

It is very important for people to check out their surgeons and I am not talking about on the forums, I am talking about with the Board of Medicine. I have a link on the website that you can not only check Dr. Lopez and Dr. Gonzalez, you can check any surgeon that you are considering.

The majority of our patients come from seminars but we are considering advertising on the forums. I just will not get into the game of smearing ANY surgeons on hearsay. This happens too much on the forums.

Thanks again Shelia and I hope everyone does as much research as you did when selecting their surgeon.