Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Srinivasan Of Emory In Atlanta, Ga

The Emory Crawford Long Facility is great! I had and alblation there in 2007 and VSG in 2011. Nothing at all negative to report during my stays. I have no knowledge about the surgeon you are considering though.

Hello JamaicanGirl,

I was just wondering if you were up to sharing your experience thus far. I just completed my three month monitored diet with Emory and am waiting on approval from insurance. If everything goes well, I will be getting sleeved by Dr. Srinivasan as well. So far I've only met her once, but I felt like she was really responsive in listening to what my desires are.

Teri

Hello JamaicanGirl,

I was just wondering if you were up to sharing your experience thus far. I just completed my three month monitored diet with Emory and am waiting on approval from insurance. If everything goes well, I will be getting sleeved by Dr. Srinivasan as well. So far I've only met her once, but I felt like she was really responsive in listening to what my desires are.

Teri

Hi Pteri,

I think I remember you from one of support group meeting with the dietician, Megan.

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Srinivasan. She explained the procedure thoroughly and answered all my questions. Also, right before surgery, while I was under anaesthesia, she explained the procedure to my mother. That made a big difference since my mother was not 100% supportive at first. My mother was so supportive after. Additionally, right after surgery she allowed my mother and daughter to visit me.

I also had my first after surgery follow-up visit with her yesterday and again she listened and answered all my questions. She is excellent!!

Also, she came highly recommended by my doctors that performed by EGD and my stress and echo tests.

Please let me know if you have any more questions. I will be happy to help.

JamaicanGirl,

I do think you were in the very first group session I attended. I'm glad to hear things have gone well with you. My mom also feels very cautious about it. At first she was excited for me and then she made the mistake of watching too many television shows about extreme weight loss and all the things people go through after weight loss surgery -- and of course it's television so they only show the most sensation stories. I wish you much success! Perhaps I'll see you in support group.

Teri

JamaicanGirl,

I do think you were in the very first group session I attended. I'm glad to hear things have gone well with you. My mom also feels very cautious about it. At first she was excited for me and then she made the mistake of watching too many television shows about extreme weight loss and all the things people go through after weight loss surgery -- and of course it's television so they only show the most sensation stories. I wish you much success! Perhaps I'll see you in support group.

Teri

You will do fine! Please let me know if you have more questions.

Has anyone been sleeved by Dr. Srinivasan of Emory in Atlanta' date=' GA?

What was your experience?[/quote']

Hi JamaicanGirl,,,,, I hope you're doing well with your diet . Actually, I am going to do my surgery at Emory Hospital and I just did one visit so I still have to do 3 more but I did not choose the doctor so in this part I would like to ask you if you do not mind why did you choose Dr. Srinivasan? Thank you

Hi JamaicanGirl,,,,, I hope you're doing well with your diet . Actually, I am going to do my surgery at Emory Hospital and I just did one visit so I still have to do 3 more but I did not choose the doctor so in this part I would like to ask you if you do not mind why did you choose Dr. Srinivasan? Thank you

Hello MRMroma,

I am doing very well.

I spoke to Dr. Srinivasan twice before surgery and I asked her several questions. I was very comfortable with her responses. She was very knowledgable. In addition, my cardiologist and gastroenterologist knew her personally and professionally and highly recommended her.

That confrimed any doubts I had.

Hello MRMroma' date='

I am doing very well.

I spoke to Dr. Srinivasan twice before surgery and I asked her several questions. I was very comfortable with her responses. She was very knowledgable. In addition, my cardiologist and gastroenterologist knew her personally and professionally and highly recommended her.

That confrimed any doubts I had.[/quote']

Thank you for your response I hope you will doing fine with your surgery and have a great recovery and plz keep posted us

Thank you for your response I hope you will doing fine with your surgery and have a great recovery and plz keep posted us

Thank you!

Hi Jamaica ,,,, I am sorry I thought you do not do your surgery yet but after that I realized that you did it already I am so sorry. Also, I would like to ask you did the nurses are good and did you feel any pain after the surger? Thank you so much

Hi Jamaica ,,,, I am sorry I thought you do not do your surgery yet but after that I realized that you did it already I am so sorry. Also, I would like to ask you did the nurses are good and did you feel any pain after the surger? Thank you so much

The nurses were excellent.

I am not going to lie. I did wake up in extreme pain and I asked for pain killer immediately. They gave me a morphine shot and then attached a morphine drip that helped tremendously.

Thank you