Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Little over a year ago...

Ditto to Sleeve 4 me's comment...and WOW!!! You look absolutely beautiful!!! The before picture doesn't even look life the after. A whole new lifestyle and a whole new you!!!

I would have never guessed that these two picture were of the same person and only a year apart! You have done amazing and I have no doubt you will get to your next goal easily.

Thank you everyone. It is really me. I agree I sometimes can't even believe that at one time I looked like the first picture.

you look freaking amazing! you look so much younger now too!!! way to dress as well. what i wonderful inspiration!!!!

O....M.....G.....You can't be serious, that is really you in both pictures? And just a year? I bow down to you oh Jedi Master! You look amazing and YEARS younger. Congratulations!

Wow, well done, fantastic transformation!

It is also really encouraging to see people who had doubts get to goal and beyond, I am stalling 12lb from my overall goal, and am feeling like I'll never get there.

You are a true inspiration!

Holy moly!!! :dance: I keep going back and forth between the 2 pictures. Congratulations!

Can you elaborate a bit about what you eat, exercise if any etc? How has your life changed? I wanna know pleeeease!!!!!

Holy moly!!! :dance: I keep going back and forth between the 2 pictures. Congratulations!

Can you elaborate a bit about what you eat, exercise if any etc? How has your life changed? I wanna know pleeeease!!!!!

First I want to say the first 3 months were not easy. Once I got used to the change it became a new way of life. I still struggle with head hunger and know this is a life time problem I will always deal with. Sweets were and still are my downfall.

Right now I have a bowl of Cheerios and milk 1/2c each for Breakfast. snack about 10, a Protein bar or a Protein smoothie, for lunch a half turkey and cheese sandwich, 1/2 piece of fruit, snack around 3 another protein smoothie with fruit, supper a salad made with chicken breast and all kinds of vegetables and fruits with raspberry balsamic dressing. Snack at night 4 Ritz crackers with a little Peanut Butter and sometimes a sugar free ice cream. Of course this varies. Calories 1000 to 1200 a day. I walk/run 30 minutes 3 times a week on my treadmill and do aerobics 2 times a week for 30 minutes. Another note I can eat anything I want and I can drink Water or tea with my meal and it hasn't bothered my weight lose or my hunger level. I didn't start this till I was a year out from surgery. So please do what your Dr. advises.

My life is full of energy, and I have began to leave my house after years of shutting myself in except to go to the grocery store or out to eat. Now I am involved with a local church teaching the youth of all things! I can play basketball and volleyball with them...almost keeping up with them! I feel alive for the first time in years. If I could have only done this 20 years ago. Couldn't so I am grateful that I could do it when I did. Wouldn't go back even if I could.

I forgot to add this LOL ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif!!! I'm just still so happily stunned!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you say amazing ... You look gorgeous babe .... not only did you turn the numbers on the scale back ... you also turn back the hands of time ...:D

This is just incredible!!!! You look simply amazing my dear! Congrats on all you have achieved, you are truly an inspiration!:cheer2::clap2::first:

Welcome to the forum! You have so much to contribute, I hope you stay around for a long time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

That's brilliant! You've done amazing!! I should probably think about changing my profile picture at some point. Mine is the doll from Squid Games. Ironically the whole premise of the show is about dodging death. We've both done that...

• eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches