Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christmas Lovers Thread

I will continue the updates tonight. I just wanted to jump in and post how many days till Christmas. Barbara, I am so sorry I forgot the PM. Just post here from now on and I won't forget :rofl: I will update the wish list tonight, so I will add those who want to be added, and get in the additional weigh ins.

I am actually off to target to do a little christmas shopping myself!! WOOHOO!!! I am also on my way to the craft store. Autumn is coming and I have some Thanksgiving crafts to do before we move into Christmas.

I would love to start shopping for my family now! But I have a big problem! they are all getting to old. Oh how I miss having young children in the family. My Sons are 27 & 21 my daughter in law is 26. ( she will always get a Barbie from me!) and no grandchildren yet! ( boo hoo). I just need some ideas for them. I was thinking of a family trip to Reno in January. Just paying the room for them and maybe airfare. I just think it would be fun.

any other ideas?

Hi, again...I just responded to your prayer request on the prayer thread...

Family trips are so great! If you think your family would love it, then do it! We took a family trip to Disneyworld Christmas 2004, and my mom passed away the following summer. That trip has a very, very special place in our family's hearts forever.

There is no price on memories, and they can never be sold in a garage sale! LOL!

I love the idea of a family trip. Soon will come the day when they can't or won't go so now is the time. Once the grandchildren start arriving you will be going to their house for Christmas. You can then buy all the cute clothes and toys.

I thought I'd try to post some Christmas Pics in case anyone wanted them for craft projects or emails to friends. Lets see if this works and isn't too huge lol If you right click on it you can save the pictures to a Christmas Folder on your PC. You can use them for home made cards, emails, ornaments etc. (Funny...should a Christmas Picture Thread be started so we don't make this thread too huge? What do you think?)

post-205595-13813133829501_thumb.jpg

Posted a few maybe they'll be links so not so much space is taken. Found some holiday tags in format folks can use too. I'll post those next.

post-205595-13813133830097_thumb.jpg

post-205595-13813133830329_thumb.jpg

post-205595-1381313383048_thumb.jpg

Oh I don't mind if this thread gets too big. I want to keep all the christmas stuff in one thread so that we keep our seasonal craziness from overloading the lounge. LOLI wouldn't want anyone to get annoyed that there are too many christmas threads this far from christmas.

Those pics are great tho!!! I have a lot of uses for some of them.

Something I am doing this year is taking some left over wrapping paper with christmas images, and decoupaging the cutout images onto large glass ornaments. Modpodge has a glittery version that is really nice for this. I am doing sets of six, and the family is signing them, then we are giving them away as our family gift this year.

147 days till Christmas!!!

:bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat:

I opened this thread for the 1st time today and I'm so glad that I did. I had no idea this was a challenge!! Yay!!

I want to join.

TRICIA K.'S CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

J 188 / C 188 / G 160

:bananapartyhat::bananapartyhat::bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat::bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat::bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat::bananapartyhat::bananapartyhat::bananapartyhat:

OK I've decided to have two Christmas parties this year. One an open house on a Saturday night. The second will be on a Sunday afternoon. This is going to be fun. Here's last year's whimisical tree. It was done in all red/white ornaments.

post-206778-13813133845028_thumb.jpg