Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christmas Lovers Thread

Linda...thank you for your comments. I come from a large family,my Mother had 7 sisters and 2 brothers.....and they all had children. There is 32 grandchildren and I am the oldest....I have very fond memories of Christmas with my family. Believe or not....after doing everything he did on Christmas Eve for others...My Grandfather would continue his Santa Clause routine on Christmas Day when all grandchildren would congregate at his house and he would hand out our gifts.

We all have a great sense of charity.....I know where it comes from!

Carol

Can you believe what I got when I went home last night? My DH had ordered two beautiful gold pine cone deer from Mark Roberts. I collect Mark Roberts fairies and have the big Pine Cone Fairy. The deer go with them. He was so excited since he ordered them 4 months ago. Unfortunately one was broken, but the store is going to send a replacement. DH said next year we are staying home for Christmas so we can decorate. I told him we were going to decorate anyway. Now all of you got me in the mood so I guess I'll plan a couple of parties early in December before our trip. Now I'm getting excited!!!

Carol,

My goodness, I read the story of your granddad - Im touched! It was the part where he shared his memories of finding different kids in different settings. Makes me feel blessed to come from such a good homelife.

Are you in any of the pix?

How is your Grandad doing these days?

157 days till Christmas!!!

:)^_^:) :) :) :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat:

Amy,

Duhhh, I just now seen this one.

I'll put down ummmm 43 pounds that will put me in onderland.

J243 C243 Christmas199

paula, do you have a christmas wish to add to the list?

naaa, Im 2 years post surgery. I think my journey for losing is over - Im HAPPY though! :clap2:

My 'wish' is more spiritual, can I add that?

I want to renew/refreshen/rekindle/refire my love for God and re-establish a prayer time - and I want to decrease my increasing intrest in the worldly items and self pride.

When I was MO, my past time was to increase my inside life, since the out-side was 'as good as I could get it'.

Now, since weightloss - Ive slowly gotten away from this...

and I feel it.

thats MY Christmas wish.

a little deep, huh?

barbara, elisabeth and jen - I do not have the stats needed for the wish list if you want to be on there. If not, I can take you off, but let me know, and I will update you. :)

Sent you a PM by the way this is JEN if any of you are wondering...

Hi Paula....I'm not in any of the pictures, they are all taken at the actual Christmas party where the goodies are given out to the kids. My Sister and I help with the annual Cabbagetown dance which brings in the donations of the gifts. Years ago we use to help with the Kids party though.....you burn out really quick so we kinda rotate. Plus, you probably wouldn't find me in too many pics, I hate the camera.

My Grandfather passed away a few years ago....bless him. Now is Son, Tom Crewe Jr is Mr. Claus.

Great memories!

Carol

156 days till Christmas!!!

:) :) :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat:

FunnyDuddies, I'd love to be in this group of Christmas lovers! It's my favorite holiday, and favorite time of the year. My favorite Christmas song is "O Holy Night" peformed by Josh Groban. Have you heard it? Goosebumps, I tell you.

So, I'm joining at 225. My Christmas wish is 199, a loss of 26 lbs. My goal is 180, whenever I get there.

Paula, I share your spiritual goals, as well. I work at them in spurts...I would like to be more regular with my spiritual development, and I'll keep working on it. Let me know how it goes with you.

Are we checking in on Wednesdays for this Christmas Wish group?

Thanks for the great idea!

Cindy

Oh man I need to start making our Christmas cards! I just know if I don't get started I wont get them finished in time! I'll get all my stuff ready and when the kidos get back in School I start working on them!

I have already start Shopping too, I cant afford it all in one month.

My kids have grown from Barbie's and hot wheels to lap tops and electric guitars! LOL

Also being our 1st home we will have to buy some decorations then really buy some afterwords on clearance lol