Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's in your Ipod? MP3?

FYI - I have the 2GB iPod nano. The nano replaced the mini. :D

My hubby has the 30GB iPod because he's a big "books on cd" kind of guy. He also downloads Money Talk w/ Bob Brinker every weekend.

Wind of change-Scorpions

More than words-Extreme

Carrie-Europe

Don't close your eyes-Kix

To be with you-Mr. Big

Love song-Tesla

Is this love-Whitesnake

High enough-Damn yankees

Love of a lifetime-Firehouse

Forever-Kiss

Headed for a heartbreak-Winger

When the children cry-White lion

Don't know what you got(till it's gone)-Cinderella

Fly to the angels-Slaughter

Every rose has it's thorn-Poison

Heaven-Warrant

128mb players don't hold much....lol:mad:

I have a Creative Zen Vision M. It 30GB I think. Anyway, I have a alot of songs up there. But my workout playlist consist of 2 regional types of music, house (lot of drums and bass) and baltimore club. It keeps me going!!!

30gb Ipod here.. actually wished I'd gone with something Napster compatible, myself. I'm not too keen that with Ipod you can only use Itunes.

30gb Ipod here.. actually wished I'd gone with something Napster compatible, myself. I'm not too keen that with Ipod you can only use Itunes.
leatha, you can also import any existing .mp3 on your computer or a cd into Itunes and then copy them onto your iPod. I've never once purchased music from Itunes.

Wind of change-Scorpions

More than words-Extreme

Carrie-Europe

Don't close your eyes-Kix

To be with you-Mr. Big

Love song-Tesla

Is this love-Whitesnake

High enough-Damn yankees

Love of a lifetime-Firehouse

Forever-Kiss

Headed for a heartbreak-Winger

When the children cry-White lion

Don't know what you got(till it's gone)-Cinderella

Fly to the angels-Slaughter

Every rose has it's thorn-Poison

Heaven-Warrant

128mb players don't hold much....lol:mad:

Someone is a child of the 80's. :D Even the hair bands had some good songs.

What top 3 songs actually make you go faster during your workout because you're so excited that they're playing/the beat is "goldilocks" (just right)? I'm looking for more of them to put into a playlist!

My top 3 are:

Wild Boys - Duran Duran

Pretty Vegas - INXS

Come As You Are - Nirvana

I'm allowed to make copies of the music, for my personal home library. I was jammin in my truck yesterday with the CD. Damn that music is smokin!

I personally like Social Distortion to work out to, especially on the treadmill or ellipitical. They have an awesome beat. Keeps me going and sweating!

My favorite 3 songs to jam/workout to that makes me work harder:

1. Bossy (Featuring Too $hort) - Kelis

2. I'm Gonna Be alright - Jennifer Lopez featuring Nas

3. Turn It Up - Chamillionaire

Ok, my new workout songs that I downloaded:

SexyBack - Justin Timberlake

Who want a problem - L.O.X.

My workout section of Ipod is certainly different than my guilty pleasures section. My work out music is Static-x, ,Ministry,Marilyn Manson,Metallica,Pantera, Drowning pool, rob zombie,etc

The rest is things like Dr. Hook, Little River Band, and a little embarassed to say things like old Lionel Richie and maybe, just maybe a song or two by Barry Manilow.

Drewslou, Stefunny, fireman20, foodstampchamp and I all seem to have similar tastes...throw their lists into a bowl, mix in a little Otis Redding, Barenaked Ladies, Zeppelin and the Beatles and I think that rounds out most of my 60g.

Telly, it doesn't matter what music you are listening to, you look STUNNING! I was just reading the other thread in which you mention hair loss, clearly the GI Jane-do has not effected you in the least.

I LOVE OTIS REDDING! I wanted to name my son Otis after him, but my husband put his foot down. And he doesn't do that very often, so he really hated the name.