Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6 Months Post Op - Pictures & Comments

Irene... the PINK LADY IS HOT!!

Bloody hell... you look absolutely bloody amazing... What a transformation! I agree with the other comments, you have a really great, feminie shape and such a flat tummy!!!

Fair play to you! You have always been a rock for me and will continue to be... thanks for showing these pics and giving me a hope that my journey hasn't finished... x

YOU LOOK GORGEOUS, LADY!!!!

Irene! Not only do you look skinny, you look SO FIT!!! You can really tell on your legs that you have been running! It's so neat to see that your fitness efforts are really showing! It really inspires me to get my workout on :-)

Just wanted to say ditto to what Coops said! You are so supportive and such a positive source for me. Thanks for everything you do, just know that you are appreciated !:)

:rolleyes: You look BEAUTIFUL! Keep up the good work girl!

Thank you for sharing your pictures! You look amazing and you are such an inspiration. I agree with all who said that pink in your color...congratulations on your success!:thumbs_up:

WOW!!!! You all nearly made me cry with your lovely comments!!! :D Thank you all so much! It IS hard work, just not AS hard as it would be without my sleeve... ;)

I just want to say to anyone who is on the fence about the sleeve, I was on that same fence for over a year. Now I'm sitting here wondering why I took so flippin long to just jump right in... regardless I'm here now and I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!!!!

Again thank you each and every one for making this girl feel so special!!!!!

(((((((HUGS)))))))

***Side note: I've noticed since my running my belly has flattened out a great deal. My legs too are shrinking away, and for me that has *always* been my hardest and toughest spot to lose. I have no doubt that my last 50 Lbs will all come off my thighs!!! :lol: 25 Lbs a piece... lmao!!! Anyway, I owe my body shaping all to my running. You really have to hold your whole body in while doing it, it's like a total body workout. I CANNOT say enough good things about it... that is if you enjoy doing it.

AWESOME GIRLIE!!!! SIMPLY AWESOME!!!!

Wow!! I can't wait to run again!! I'm just over 2 weeks out and my goal is to run a half marathon. I'm going to shoot for a 5k late summer. How long after surgery did you start running?

Ps- you really do suit pink ; )

What an inspiration!!! I am new to the site and just got a surgery date last week (April 11th). I was excited before but seeing all the success stories and your AMAZING before and after photos, my excitement just doubled!! Congrats to you on all your hard work!

Thank you !!! :D

Trust me, all of you will be where I am right now - in time. All you have to do is follow the plan and trust in it. You'll likely have your stalls and slow downs, but no matter what YOU WILL GET THERE!!!

I just started running about 2 months ago now. I signed up for the 5k and that really motivated me to work harder and harder. However, I was up and walking the same day as surgery.

I would also like to point out that it wasn't but a few months before surgery that my PCP sent me to an orthopedist for my knees. They are really jacked up. The orthopedist recommended surgery on both to clean them out due to arthritis and all the damage I did to them from being so heavy for so long. I put that on hold though so I could have a chance to lose weight and get rid of any unnecessary weight and pressure on them. I at least wanted to be able to have *some* mobility during my knee surgeries.

But... here I am today and my knees are really holding up excellently!!! I take good care to keep them on my mind at all times during my running (very important). They do still have their moments, as arthritis is a dibilitating disorder and will never get better, rather will get worse over time. I just wanted to say that losing weight has been the very best thing I have ever done for them. :)

Hang in there y'all!!! It's GOING to happen. NO DOUBT!!