Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before And After Gastric Sleeve Surgery Photos

Let's see if this works..... surgery weight was 224... this is one of my heaviest weights, after having my second baby:

Surgery date 9/26/16, weight 224. GW 140, height 5'2" CW 153

IMG_3794.JPG

And then a side-by-side, one week pre-op and last month:

IMG_3804.JPG

At my niece's wedding in May:

IMG_3805.JPG

My work badge photos. First one was November 2010, second one last month:

IMG_3808.JPG

10 minutes ago, CraftyScientist said:

Let's see if this works..... surgery weight was 224... this is one of my heaviest weights, after having my second baby:

Surgery date 9/26/16, weight 224. GW 140, height 5'2" CW 153

IMG_3794.JPG

And then a side-by-side, one week pre-op and last month:

IMG_3804.JPG

At my niece's wedding in May:

IMG_3805.JPG

My work badge photos. First one was November 2010, second one last month:

IMG_3808.JPG

Very tiny pictures, but looks great! Way to go!

CC498EBD-4B67-4377-B713-D16FFAB0E7E0.jpg

Crappy pics but 8/1/16 & 8/16/17 :)
300 heaviest, 278.4 day of surgery, 174.2 this morning. Coming up on 13 months! I'm mad at myself for not doing anything with pics/measurements on my 1 year surgiversary but I was moving that day--just finally got the scale unpacked a few days ago. Weight loss has definitely come to a screeching halt (4lbs in almost 3 months [emoji33]) but my measurements are still moving so I'm not too concerned. 4.2lbs from my initial goal, I think my new goal is 150.

12 minutes ago, elliekay said:

CC498EBD-4B67-4377-B713-D16FFAB0E7E0.jpg

Crappy pics but 8/1/16 & 8/16/17
300 heaviest, 278.4 day of surgery, 174.2 this morning. Coming up on 13 months! I'm mad at myself for not doing anything with pics/measurements on my 1 year surgiversary but I was moving that day--just finally got the scale unpacked a few days ago. Weight loss has definitely come to a screeching halt (4lbs in almost 3 months emoji33.png) but my measurements are still moving so I'm not too concerned. 4.2lbs from my initial goal, I think my new goal is 150.

You look awesome

I've been looking for Before and After photos in the gallery and simply have no idea how to find them? Can some of you please post before and after photos to this thread? The Gallery on here sux.
Thanks,
Stacy

PhotoGrid_1503555062846.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using BariatricPal mobile app

On 23/06/2016 at 0:09 PM, BigTink2LilTink said:

picture on the left was taken back in April/May of 2007 and I was 27 years old at the time. Yeah I was around 575-580lbs give or take back then. I wasn't quite at my highest weight, but I was indeed flirting with it at that time the picture was taken. Fast forward to tonight's picture, and I'm closer to 250lbs and I'm 36 years old. So nine years later

Brilliant result. Very impressed.

On 11/07/2016 at 9:16 PM, fatchick84 said:

HW 275 SW 251 CW 180 Sleeved 12/29/15

Impressed by your success! :-)

Eight months anniversary from surgery today. First photo is December 2016, the day before I started the preop diet and the last one is 10 days ago. It is a new life...

IMG_20170904_143817.jpg

1 hour ago, mille80 said:

Eight months anniversary from surgery today. First photo is December 2016, the day before I started the preop diet and the last one is 10 days ago. It is a new life...

IMG_20170904_143817.jpg

Hottttttttt!

temp.thumb.png.aab95efc69255fb1fe6068735fabac30.png

It's strange to me how little it takes now to drastically change the way I look. These pics are only about 2 1/2 months and 20 pounds apart, but the difference is so major to me! The scale hasn't been moving as much as it did in the beginning, but it certainly still seems to be doing more to my body...

Congrarulations! These types of experiences are the best!!!

Sleeved 8/10/17 HT: 5'2
HW: 214 SW: 212 CW: 191 Goal: 155

3 hours ago, Brandeis said:

how little it takes now to drastically change the way I look.

You're right. The 20 pounds (or most of it) has left from your lower torso.

You look more vertical ... a higher centre of gravity. A strong hint of more confidence.

20 hours ago, Rainbow_Warrior said:

You're right. The 20 pounds (or most of it) has left from your lower torso.

You look more vertical ... a higher centre of gravity. A strong hint of more confidence.

Yes! It's very nice! And it's strange because I remember, after the first ~50 pounds, being like "I barely see any change at all!!!"

Now it takes so little....