Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whatcha eating today!!! Tuesday

Seriously, I was the last person to post, and that was over 2 months ago? And oh my, look at those bad food choices! Oof! Better today -

B - 2 eggs

L - Protein shake (Jay Robb), unsweetened almond milk

D - spinach-tuna-cucumber-goddess dressing salad

S - greek yogurt

Cals - 675

Prot - 80.90

Carb - 21.34

Sugar - 8.12

My surgeon said i could start with some meats now.So i had saw on dr Oz,this guy would made chicken salad with mashed avocados instead of mayo (which I dont like anyway).so today I bought a couple of baked chicken breasts from the deli,and I thought why not try premade guacamole? I bought this brand called Yucatan,very good, chopped up the chicken very well,added salt and pepper to the chicken some garlic,and then a few tablespoons of the guacamole,mixed it very well,and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours.It was very good! my teenage daughter liked it also.So want something new to try.I reccomend this.

I

Bfast: 1/2 a veal canneloni from last ***ht's dinner

Lunch: glass of milk and 2 Cookies (yes, I'm a 3rd grader)

sugar-free latte

Snack: other 1/2 of the canneloni

Dinner: slice of naan paneer, paneer korma (Indian cashew-based curry with light cheese)

Workout: ran a mile to the Indian restaurant, walked the mile back

I'm confused.. I was told that I can not drink during my meal.. & you had Milk with Cookies :(

Is it because i'm not cleared for regular diet and it's only been 5 weeks tomorrow since my surgery?

Tuesday February 7th, 2012 -

B: Earl Grey tea latte, "London Fog". 1 cup 2% milk, vanilla Syrup.< /p>

2 oreos, 1 small cinnamon sugar doughnut, 1 chips-ahoy ='(

greek yogurt, walnuts

L: chicken pickle roll ups, Protein shot

D: sauteed chicken, brussel sprouts

snack: pink lady apple

multivit, coq10, essential woman oils

Water (hot Decaf herbal tea)

Omgosh.. Chicken Pickle Roll ups.. Please tell me that tastes amazing? It sounds it.. It sounds pretty self explanatory but i'm slow sometimes recipe please x0x

Hi, I'm new here... just want to comment that (at least for me) has been a great change on my body not only the diet but a diet according to my blood type... so amazing. My 2 cents.

before Breakfast HMR Protein Shake

B oatmeal

L chicken salad (low fat mayo, mustard, dill pickle relish and egg)

s to be decided

D not sure yet

Made chili with 2 cans chopped tomatoes, Bush's chili mix mild, 1 can light kidney Beans, and 1 pounds ground turkey. Added onions and some spices, but traveling so don't have much in the condo. Made a pot, figured out all the ingredients and can only eat about 1/4 at a time. Getting better though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• ChunkCat

Thank you everyone for your well wishes! I totally forgot I wrote an update here... I'm one week post op today. I gained 15 lbs in water weight overnight because they had to give me tons of fluids to bring my BP up after surgery! I stayed one night in the hospital. Everything has been fine except I seem to have picked up a bug while I was there and I've been running a low grade fever, coughing, and a sore throat. So I've been hydrating well and sleeping a ton. So far the Covid tests are negative.
      I haven't been able to advance my diet past purees. Everything I eat other than tofu makes me choke and feels like trying to swallow rocks. They warned me it would get worse before it gets better, so lets hope this is all normal. I have my follow up on Monday so we'll see. Living on shakes and soup again is not fun. I had enough of them the first time!! LOL 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches