Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4th of July/ Summer Exchange Thank You Thread

Well, my babies are on their way to their new home. They should arrive in Arkanasas on Thursday, via Fed Ex. I bet they'll be SO HAPPY to get out of that box! *grins*

Carlene, Got my picture frames today. Absolutely beautiful.Thank you so much. As soon as hubby gets back from Calif. will have him post pictures.:)

I just wanted to mention that I got a very thoughtful thank you card in the mail today from the person I sent a gift to (KyleighP). It was so nice to get a card thanking me for sending her a gift and what a thoughtful thing for her to do!

Amy ~ I'm glad you liked your package. I was stressing a little about what to get you for your surgery, so I mixed up a few things for surgery and some fun stuff. I was thinking of your kids when I sent the bubbles....glad they claimed them. :biggrin1:

The neck wrap is going to be your best friend. My DH has his own b/c we were fighting over it all the time. You can put that in the microwave with the cover on it. That's what I do. I rotate it every 1 - 1.5 min. Just don't put it in for several min at a time b/c it will catch on fire per my cousin (I think she put it in for 5 min). :confused: It is made of 100% flax seed so it does burn. It also works great on your back or leg or anywhere.

The Cell Block-C is a must have this summer. I use it daily on my face. It provides unbelievable protection for your creamy white skin. If you have a black light, put it on half of your face and look at the difference. It will protect you from UVA & UVB rays. I'll send you a PM with more details. Have you smelled it yet? MMMmmmm good.

Ok...I gotta ask. What do you see with the blacklight? Does your skin glow? Cause I go to a club on the weekends with a lot of blacklights and I want to know if I am going to glow before I get in there. LOL

I used the pillow today. OMG I am taking that on the plane!!!

Oh this made me giggle out loud. It's not a club thing, but not a bad idea for a new product. You will probably want your makeup on for that. Sorry I didn't do a very good job of explaining it. Put the Cell Block-C on your clean face and only do half of it. When you put it under a black light, you can see the sun damage on your face and also see where the CBC provides protection. Here's a pic: OK, this pic is kind of small b/c I took it from the website. If you want a bigger pic, I can scan my version here at home.

post-205997-13813133646615_thumb.jpg

no that is cool. I can see it. I just didn't want to put it on, then go to the club later and glow like a party favor LOL I don't wear foundation so I need to be careful! LOL

Nothing worse than going into a club and finding things glowing that you did not intend for people to notice. My teeth and eyes I can get over. But did you know that if you wear a white bra no matter what you wear over it...it will glow through? That's always a crowd pleaser. LOL I still think it is trippy that my cuticles glow under blacklight. And the little specs left from your laundry detergent that makes it look like you are really linty. That's always a good look. Like you are covered from head to toe in dandruff. nice!

I got my gift!!! Thank you Greta (Iziksmom) I loved everything...

Here is a picture of it.

The little purple band hanging off the book, says Banded and Bueatiful

post-204265-13813133650207_thumb.jpg

Thanks, Donna (DOC)...

My gifts arrived today...

Miami Heat tee shirt, candle, cute little basket, sea shell 'fridge magnet, set of kitchen towels, and a super cute Florida picture frame.

post-204296-13813133650442_thumb.jpg

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

3loves, I am so glad that you love the gift. The things you mentined that were your interests didn't help me much but my daughter wanted to send you some live birds and butterflies at first....lol (she is 9). I like those fragrances so I was hoping that you would too.

Have a great summer and a 4th of July to remember!!!

WOOOO HOOO! I got my Secret Sam gift! It came all the way from GREECE! And I love love love it! I got some great postcards, some beautiful jewelry, some scrapbooking stuff, a Greek Towel and pot holder, and more Greece stuff. My sam was VERY good to me! I even kept the bags that they came in!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

post-204351-13813133659639_thumb.jpg

Your Welcome Carlene... I'm glad you like your gifts...:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

princess n thep...:nervous I'm glad you liked the gifts and most of all, I'm happy they got there OK:clap2: Enjoy!