Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - June 2006

are you walking during any of this? and honestly...if heather and I can drag our asses out of bed that early in the morning, and still not get to bed till 12 or 1 you can too ;) excuses don't work here. find a way to get in 30 minutes during the day, or you hve to get up in the morning and do it. even just a 30 minute walk works. but you will have a perfect scorecard this month. :)

Finally! Ali decided to join her sisters in the fight. ;)

Oh, by the way folks, I'll not be on much anymore, I'll be checking in for updates, but I think I spend waayyy too much time on here. It's not allowing me to be as productive as I need to be, so I'll be popping in and out alot less and more out there trying to get this weight off and working. I joined Gold's Gym and hired a personal trainer, after my first 5 free sessions. I got a new account today that will be bringing in lots of income and will be adjusting my staff and I can see it now. I will have to sacrifice something. I won't be a stranger. (huggles everyone)

you guys suck I'm tired :tired ...but ur right :biggrin1:

i push cause i love, K@t. forgive me if I go too far. I got pushed and had an almost perfect record last month except for when I got sick. I WANT a perfect card. For me. And I want a lot of my GFG members to have a perfect card with me. ;)

Grats on the new account, Telly! And we will hold you to your word that you won't be a stranger! *hugs*

OMG Tricia, just saw your pics when I was updating my card.Girl you are looking HOT! I love the tan! I'm so jealous!
Thanks, sweetie. You're looking mighty hot in your suit as well. ;)

Oh, by the way folks, I'll not be on much anymore, I'll be checking in for updates, but I think I spend waayyy too much time on here. It's not allowing me to be as productive as I need to be, so I'll be popping in and out alot less and more out there trying to get this weight off and working. I joined Gold's Gym and hired a personal trainer, after my first 5 free sessions. I got a new account today that will be bringing in lots of income and will be adjusting my staff and I can see it now. I will have to sacrifice something. I won't be a stranger. (huggles everyone)
Congrats, girlfriend! I'll definitely miss you but I completely understand. Plus, you know how to get in touch with me. ;)

I'd love to join the challenge but seriously, I am a computer dude----I don't know how to add pictures to posts or anything like that. Can I just start with my weight today and then my weekly weigh ins? Wednesday is the weekly weigh in day right? Today's weight isn't really accurate because last night I had a Silpada party and ate salt flavored in chips, salt flavored like beer, salt flavored like olives.....you get the picture. This morning I looked so swollen and my band was consticting to almost 100% closed. It took at least 30 mins. to get a glass of Water down. I've been drinking just water all day and then had a Protein Shake late afternoon. That's it for today. In fact, I'll weight in tomorrow after drinking more water. I don't even want to get on the scale today and depress myself.

Welcome Raven!! You don't have to do the challenge, and just post your weigh in every wednesday. It is up to you how involved you want to be. Just come here and share and participate, or just watch and glean. ;) No matter what....WELCOME!!

Wow, so many people joining, that's awesome! Welcome everyone!

Aww....Telly I'm going to miss you! But I'm happy for you, and I know what you mean about being here keeps you from being even more active. I felt that when i was at home, sometimes. Here, it's dial up and not my computer, so I'm not on for any long periods at all and sometimes it's nice just stepping away. Good luck with your new account and get your skinny butt in here once in awhile to say hi. Miss ya already!

:welcomeB: to the Gone for Good Club,

:clap2:BeacheeGirl, Jorjet, K@t, A1ikou, and RavensRiches!:clap2:

It's so awesome! Seeing so many new people joining in -- great job ladies and gents -- it is by example that others learn from us - let's show them what a great Challenge is and succeed beyond our imaginations in the month of June!!!

Oprah said: Don't look to other people to discover who you are - but rather look at their life as an example of how you can be the best YOU!

(paraphrased)