Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - June 2006

lins i get panic attacks a lot. they are hell on me. Sorry you had one. HUGS!!

Pnut will be back soon. We need to get this party started in here! We have weigh in tomorrow!! How is everyone doing and feeling?? Let talk guys. Let share. Lets get in a circle around a fire and sing christian folk songs. come on.

oh sheesh lins12.

Aww hon, you are going to get through this. (huggs you and squeezes you till there's nothing left)

Breathe baby girl and know that everything will be alright

I watched Oprah yesterday (rare occasion for me) and it was really neat. She has some of her staff members doing a 12 week boot camp... I think this might have been an older show....

Anyways... she had them working out 8 times a week!!! Now that makes my time look shabby.

So today I decided that I will be better about my working out. Yes, I do some every day... TONS on M-W- and Fridays... but I am going to push it hard this week.

Oh, on a nasty note... I have a HORRIBLE boil on my tummy right above my belly button. Went to Dr. yesterday and he put me on liquid Bactrim... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, it is gross and makes my stomach hurt... If you have ever had a boil, you know they are the worst things to have on the face of the earth!!! HATE THOSE BASTARDS! :0)

OK, enough of me running my mouth.... Thanks so much for all the compliments. I felt like a star that night Telly!

Hi Everybody! I'm home!

I spent a week in the south and STILL lost 2 pounds! w00t!! I went in to see my surgeon today and after much debating we decided to go ahead and add .5cc to my fill, putting me at a total of 1.5cc. I'm losing well and have been able to make good food choices but I started noticing my quantities increasing over the last couple of months. Since that is my downfall, I decided to get the fill. So, I'm on liquids for a couple of days but after eating out every meal for the past week I am looking forward to the liquids!

As of today, I have lost 80 pounds. Ten more to go to reach my goal of 90 by July 9th. I have 2 1/2 weeks and I'm determined! I'm sure I have a lot of Water retention because of the salty foods I was eating down there. But the good news is that I STILL haven't eaten bread! The worst I did was have a bit of fried ocra, but hell...who can be in the south and not eat ocra?? I did get plenty of exercise everyday though. My legs are so sore from all the walking we did!

I checked on the board a couple of times while I was gone, but this afternoon I will go through all of the posts I've missed in the GFG Club thread and get caught up. I missed y'all and I'm glad to be home and not 10 pounds heavier! *laughs*

Welcome home P'Nut! Glad you had a good time and enjoyed the okra! Fried okra is my favorite.

And it looks like my weight loss is picking up steam again. Thank GOD! I've decided I don't want to buy a wedding dress unless I fit into a size 12! I have about 4 months to get there from my current size 16.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

:o Kristin

I AM SOOOOO glad you are back P'Nut. Missed you.

((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))) back Funny and Telly. Thanks Moorless.

I am all about the fire. It is too quiet around here. Ya'll have heard my story though. I feel like I am a big ole basketcase everytime I am on this site...and you guys let me. I promise I am actually really fun and not the big whinner I have been for the last month. An out of characteristic month. :o

In fact, here is a pic of me having fun just two weeks ago

post-204668-13813133590202_thumb.jpg

post-204668-13813133590411_thumb.jpg

WOW, OMG Heather you are looking so amazing! Almost not even the same person. I love the hair and wow, your face is looking so skinny!

Lins, VERY cute! And looks like you did have a fun weekend! ;-)

Welcome back P'nut! And congrats on the loss while on ur vacation.

Woo hoo - P'Nut is back! Now maybe we'll get to posting again...it has been a LONG week girl....everybody must have been in your suitcase I figure.....lol

Welcome back PNut.

Lins12 I thought I was having heart trouble and the dr. had me do a stress test which didn't show up anything. Finally after a trip to the ER after a big episode I had a heart cath done and my heart was fine. THANK GOD!! I was having panic attacks! My DR. never thought of that I guess. I don't see him anymore anyway, I got my anti depressive upped and haven't had one since then. I think some of it may have just been knowing what it was. I had never had any until 2 summers ago after I had knee surgery. Hope yours go away soon!! Good luck!

Carol

My doctor up'ed my dose of Paxil so I am hoping to be back to normal soon. I am so thrilled. I think it will really help my compulsive eating too.

Thanks for the support. YOU GUYS RULE.

:welcomeB: to the Gone for Good Club, Sheryl H and Gadgetlady!!

:clap2: I'm glad you both joined us! :clap2:

I've updated the Members and Honors pages. Thanks again to Lins for helping us out while I was away. It sure made my job easier! *hugs Lins*

There are some new folks on the Honors Page this week, and many have moved up to higher brackets! Great job everyone!

How are we doing on score cards? Everyone keeping them up to date and kicking serious bootie? You'd better be! I'm back, motivated, and ready to see Onderland! Who's going with me??

Thank you for all the "welcome home" messages! I feel so loved! *big smiles* I missed you all too. It's good to be home!