Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

REMINDER : Dallas/Fort Worth meet up

Okay, after much thought and discussion, I think we've figured out what's going on.

Date: April 3, 2010

Time: Noon

Place: NorthPark Mall

Directions/Map: NorthPark Center - The Premier Shopping and Dining Center in Dallas

Let's all plan to meet at the Dillard's main entrance that faces US75. For those that have sent me a message, I will send a message with my cell phone for contact. Also, if you plan on attending let me know so we can get a general head count on who all is attending.

There are plenty of restaurants, shops, coffee places, and shopping to enjoy.

NorthPark Center - The Premier Shopping and Dining Center in Dallas

I honestly can not wait to meet everyone. Unfortunately, I can not remember everyone's usernames that are from the Dallas area, so if anyone knows someone on this forum, please contact them and pass this information along to them.

There is also a movie theater if we wanna catch a flick.

BUMPING this thread ! ! ! I just wanted to tell everyone how unbelievably stoked I am to meet everyone. I seriously can not wait to see everyone, and put real faces to all of the posts/blogs.

See ya Saturday ! ! !

Hey, so we want to know how it all went? How fun was it? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

It was really great to see everyone. Linda's little one wasn't feeling well that morning so didn't get to hang out for very long. But, Anna, Kermit, Me, Avilda, and TexasT along with one of my friends Shayna enjoyed walking around the mall, talking excess skin, tummy tucks, boob jobs, and the like.

Me and Anna are huggers, it's just who we are. We shopped, ate, had good conversation, and I had total "duh" moment and neglected to take pictures. I'll blame it on my enormous hangover from my night before partying out with friends. But, overall, we had a great time, and it was fabulous to put real faces with the posts.

Darn you girl, not a single picture! :)

I'm so glad to hear that you all had a great time.

Linda, hope your little one is feeling better this morning.

I second the motion!!! It was a great time. We have a great group of people in DFW!! It was great meeting all of you.

L

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• ChunkCat

Thank you everyone for your well wishes! I totally forgot I wrote an update here... I'm one week post op today. I gained 15 lbs in water weight overnight because they had to give me tons of fluids to bring my BP up after surgery! I stayed one night in the hospital. Everything has been fine except I seem to have picked up a bug while I was there and I've been running a low grade fever, coughing, and a sore throat. So I've been hydrating well and sleeping a ton. So far the Covid tests are negative.
      I haven't been able to advance my diet past purees. Everything I eat other than tofu makes me choke and feels like trying to swallow rocks. They warned me it would get worse before it gets better, so lets hope this is all normal. I have my follow up on Monday so we'll see. Living on shakes and soup again is not fun. I had enough of them the first time!! LOL 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches