Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

LADIES CAN WE TALK? :-)

All right, I still don't see a weight loss on me personally but can this count as an NSV: I'n walking (yes walking, no mobility cart, yay!), I come across the lingerie section. I'm looking at bras and basically I could never get a strapless bra because I was a 46C. Well, I'n looking at the strapless bras because I have a halter sundress that I can't wear in public because let's face it, size 46C boobs jiggle. Well, I guess I'm losing weight even though I don't see it. My new bra size is 42C! It's always the boobs that go first lol.

Oh, and I was able to wear a short sleeve button down shirt that I couldn't get passed my elbow before. So my question ladies is this, what did you notice on your body that you lost weight in first. For me it was the boobs lol!

that's awesome news!

Oh I love your post! My boobs have totally deflated. Like balloons that were stuck with pins. I was a 46D and am now a 42C....and I have to move the boobs around so they fill the cups correctly...LOL. I've been saving up money to redo my kitchen one of these days and that money is now going to a boob job fund I think. Now..to answer your question...it was definitely my face. I noticed my face was thinner probably before anything else..

Its always the boobs that go first with me also. Just got a new bra, was wearing 44D and now 36DD. Evidently I should have been wearing a DD all along. Went to Victoria Secret and had a professional sizing. When I bend over, all the loose skin under my arms falls into my bigger cup.lol Makes me look like I got something.

Congrats on the smaller bra size!

I noticed the boobs first as well... sad to see them go BUT the only thing that changes is the number not the cup on me lol

I noticed my face thinning... the boobs were already hanging! Congrats on your NSV! Great news!

my face first, then boobs.. but I am happy to lose some of them.. I have had to wear expensive bras for years..wide straps , etc. my shoulders hurt constantly.. now I am going down in size and I have a drawer full of bras that I have kept through the years.. so I think I am down to a 38 C.. looking forward to 34 B

Definitely the boobs, which are begging for a little lift.

Baby Face.( always been told I look 10 yr's younger than I am ) :wub: . Belly and then Boobs..........Thank-goodness I can cover the rest and let my face speak for the rest of my body :P:D

I don't want to lose my cup size! That's the one thing on me I actually liked!

Well dear, you may not lose the cup size but you may have to scoop them up to fill the cup! Waaahhh! I'm saving for a boob job as a reward once I reach and stay at goal. I've lost weight in the past but have NEVER had them take on this new form and I hate it. Nothing that a wonder bra can't fix when dressed but.....

Boobs and arms. I am still not sure what bra size I should be wearing. Very frustrating!

Always been busty even when I wasn't overweight. The boobs were the first to come and the first to go... but not really gone... just much more mushy. Going to eventually get a lift. Don't want to change the size, just the texture;-) Anyway... I've noticed the upper arms and upper thighs just being wrinkly.... just makes me feel OLD!!!

My face then my arms and legs. Stomach was next. It been 3.5 years and the boobs ar sticking around. Started at 44H now I'm a 36g. iLife that I'm almost 45 and able too were size 6 jeans. I love my band. I love my band. I love my band

Face, then upper arms. I know wave like rhe queen so my arms don't flap and hit me in the face!

Was a 40dd, still a 40dd. And I want them to shrink!!!!!