Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does anyone know her real name; IS it Missy? One (possible) way to find out what's going on, is to call her doctor, Zubin Bhesania.

There was another post between Mis and another poster who has the same doctor. That was a couple of weeks ago, and I don't remember who the poster was. Would be great if we could at least know that she's okay. Her original post on this came while she was in the hospital, so she probably used her phone. The fact that the posts stopped, scares me.

I do believe her real name is Missy it is written above her ticker I do believe. I don't think her Doc would tell us anything, although he may be able to pass along a message, but I don't think he can even acknowledge her as being a patient though. I'm concerned about not hearing from her. Seems like our hands are tied, unless someone knows her personally. Say prayers

~~~Stephanie

Guys, take a deep breath, she could just have decided to take a break from he forum. Sometimes, some of the posts are a bit much to handle, and you need to get back to reality.

Guys' date=' take a deep breath, she could just have decided to take a break from he forum. Sometimes, some of the posts are a bit much to handle, and you need to get back to reality.[/quote']

I agree that sometimes the posts are crazy. I just worry because she mentioned that she had blood clots in both legs and was in the hospital.

I agree that sometimes the posts are crazy. I just worry because she mentioned that she had blood clots in both legs and was in the hospital.

Worrying doesn't help, prayer yes, worry no. Until we get more information, then we just need to wait. She was good friends with several people on the boards, and I am sure that someone will eventually fill us in.

Worrying doesn't help' date=' prayer yes, worry no. Until we get more information, then we just need to wait. She was good friends with several people on the boards, and I am sure that someone will eventually fill us in.[/quote']

I agree it may not help, but I do believe its normal.

Guys, take a deep breath, she could just have decided to take a break from he forum. Sometimes, some of the posts are a bit much to handle, and you need to get back to reality.

So true..... But my sense of her from her activity on this site, is that she would at least post a "hey, I'm still among the living". But I do get the needing a break from it. It can become ALL consuming.

I do believe her real name is Missy it is written above her ticker I do believe. I don't think her Doc would tell us anything, although he may be able to pass along a message, but I don't think he can even acknowledge her as being a patient though. I'm concerned about not hearing from her. Seems like our hands are tied, unless someone knows her personally. Say prayers

~~~Stephanie

I know that the doctor's office would not be able to give out any info. But that is the only link to her, other than this forum. I hoped that might open some window, where something might come through.

This thread breaks my heart. I always look forward to seeing Mis73's posts. You can see her presences is surely missed. Sending out prayers for Missy.

Prayers for her!!! She's a nice helpful member of this forum!!

I hope she's ok! Will add her to my prayer tree.

I saw her back on today and active on the forum. She mentioned that she feels much much better... :)

Thanks so much for telling us!!

Oh my goodness, I just saw this thread! I am so touched! :wub:

Yes, I was really sick. Truth is, I was in the ICU for 8 days dealing with severe blood clots. It was really scary and to be honest I'm really lucky to be alive. If you want to read about what happened, I made a blog entry here: http://www.lapbandtalk.com/blog/6349/entry-26062-a-warning-about-blood-clots-grahic-pic-beware/

I'm very sorry I couldn't pop on. When I originally posted that clot status, I didn't realize the severity of it all. Soon after I was airlifted to another hospital and spent the next 5 days totally immobilized on my back. Needless to say, anything internet wise was the last thing on my mind and totally impossible to even do.

And yes, my real name is Missy. PattyGirl626 on these forums does know how to reach me in real life so in the future if someone is worried, you can always PM her. She'll know for sure where I am and what's going on.

But I am home and doing well recovering. It's going to be a long road but I'm alive so I'm happy :)

Love you all!!!

Missy like you I have an IVC filter and there have been comments on this site about how a person doesn't really need one and it was a waste of money/surgery etc. I think you just proved them wrong and I am very glad I have mine. Glad for you as well! :)