Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - May 2006

Ok, ended up I left a couple pairs of soes up there also. So the shoes and scale went in the mail today and is suppose to be here by Monday before we leave for Tejas. Yippy, no missing weigh in day. Now I need to be working hard to make sure thats a loss!

Hope everyone is doing great! Have a good weekend!

OK, I'm bad, I forgot to weigh in on Wednesday well, write in anyway. I think it was 290 (-1). I get banded this Tues. YEA! Blount Memorial Hospital in Maryville, TN

Points earned for Rule 1

For each day that you drink a minimum of 64oz of Water, you earn 1 point.

You may earn a bonus of 5 points for a perfect month.

4-26__1_4-27__1__4-28__1__4-29__1___4-30__1__5-01__1_5-02_1__5-03_1_Week's Total__7_

5-04__1__5-05__1__5-06__1___5-07_1___5-08_1___5-09_1___5-10_1___Week's Total__7___

5-11__1__5-12__1__5-13__1__5-14__1__5-15____5-16_____5-17_____Week's Total_____

5-18_____5-19_____5-20_____5-21_____5-22_____5-23_____5-24_____Week's Total_____

5-25_____5-26_____5-27_____5-28_____5-29_____5-30_____5-31_____Week's Total_____

Bonus earned_____Grand Total_______

Points earned for Rule 2

For each day that you exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes, you earn 2 points.

4-26____4-27____4-28____4-29____4-30____5-01_2__5-02_2__5-03____Week's Total__4__

5-04__2__5-05_2___5-06__2__5-07__2__5-08__2__5-09__2__5-10_0___Week's Total__12__

5-11__0__5-12_0___5-13_0___5-14__2__5-15_0__5-16___0__5-17__0__Week's Total__2___

5-18__2___5-19_0__5-20__0__5-21_____5-22_____5-23_____5-24_____Week's Total_____

5-25_____5-26_____5-27_____5-28_____5-29_____5-30_____5-31_____Week's Total_____

Points earned for Rule 3

For each day that you do not eat foods that contain flour or sugar, you earn 3 points. (sugar substitutes are allowed)

4-26__3__4-27_____4-28____4-29___4-30____5-01_____5-02_____5-03___Week's Total__3__

5-04__0___5-05__0__5-06__0__5-07_0__5-08__0__5-09__0___5-10__0___Week's Total__0___

5-11__0___5-12__0__5-13_0___5-14_0__5-15__0__5-16__0__5-17__3__Week's Total__3___

5-18_3___5-19__3__5-20__0__5-21__3__5-22_____5-23_____5-24_____Week's Total_____

Points earned for Weight loss

For each pound that you lose during the challenge, you earn 1 point

Beginning weight 4-26: 293

Weigh-in weight 5-3: 293

Weigh-in weight 5-10: 291

Weigh-in weight 5-17: 290

Weigh-in weight 5-24:

Ending weight 5-31:

Total lost during challenge:

Total points earned for Rule 1:

Total points earned for Rule 2:

Total points earned for Rule 3:

Total points earned for weight loss:

Total Challenge points earned:

OK, I was going to keep track of my weight at the gym... but I like my scale at home too much... I do promise to only weigh once a week though. I am concentrating more on getting my body fat percentage down. We are going on a small vacation next weekend and I am packing my walking shoes so I can do some working out. I am also taking my bathing suit! :confused:

You guys keep it up!!! Telly, you make me tired reading all the stuff you do. You are going to be at 190 before you know it!!!!

We are all rocking on!

I got my 30 minutes of walking in today, and only spent $20 at the yard sales. I bought a small tv to put on top of the bookcase by our treadmill. Hey, it was exercise related! *grins*

Telly, hun, just reading your exercise posts wears me out. Can I count that on my daily chart? *chuckles*

Mystjin - Tuesday? That's wonderful! You know, you are fairly close to Dody. She's in Knoxville.

Love ya PNut, have a new respect for you. You trying to save my Warped Butt in another thread..lmao

You have to admit, it was a funny, politically incorrect joke that I shouldn't have shared.

Telly - I knew you weren't trying to insult the handicapped. You were trying to point out the stupidity of fighting on the net. And you're right, it is pointless. You apologized for offending anyone. That should have been the end of it.

It's so easy to let our feelings get hurt and to want to defend ourselves in situations like that. I've come to find that if I just ignore the posts that trigger that in me, I'm better able to find more valuable information in what people have to share - even if it comes from someone whom I've fantasized about ripping their lips off in the past. And trust me, there have been a few. *chuckles*

That would be great Mystjin. I'm sure Dody would LOVE to have a bandster sister nearby to share things with. I just got a PM from her and the plan is for her to be banded on the 5th, which isn't long after you!

Exactly PhotoNut. I have gained a few of those in 2 days time :) Now, should I rip off lips or just.... keep myself quiet and reserved and be more like you? Showing control at all times. LMAO.. NOT! Im really really bad.

I'm glad you got my point but lesson learned. No more bad jokes. lol!

oh screw it all. tell bad jokes. it sorts out those with a sense of humor and those with a stick jammed up their butts. LOL I am just like you Telly. I actually have a group of friends that are a lot like myself. We were affectionately refered to as "Jerk Central" on another site, till we offended too many people (a few on purpose HA!) and got banned. Oh well. Now we have a board of our own, with no entrance to any outsiders, where we ist around and enjoy each others really warped and dry sense of humor. It helps get all the Jerky urges out so i can be normal with others.

Its quite therapeutic! Esp since one of us a is head shrinker.

oh wow she looks like she had fun!! LOL My son is like that. He would rather just lower his mouth into a trough and root around lol my daughter on the other hand uses a whole napkin after every bite, and hates getting dirty. she has been that way from the beginning.

speaking of new do's. i am so pissed right now. I went into the salon this weekend to get the blonde highlites in my hair cut out, and to have a shine done on my hair. same color, but just a boost of shine. I came out with dark brown hair. the idiot woman dyed my hair this dark red/brown color cause she thought it would look nice. so now twice a day i am shampooing my hair like crazy to try and wash as much of the dye out as possible.

Heyyyy look at that bright eyed and bushy tailed baby girl. She's sooooo gorgeous and soo happy :) You did good Heathergurl!