Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All of my best friends are deceased, pics

Sadly all of my dogs have passed on. They were great when I had them and I can honestly say I loved them.

First is Zeus.......... He was professionally trained in obedience and obstacle course. He was a fierce protector and would not take any crap off of a person or especially another dog. I always joked that he was the body guard for my other dogs. Zeus lived 9 years.

post-208361-13813134762184_thumb.jpg

Then there are Bigfoot and Bandit. Bandit, the Pit Bull mix was my favorite and she lived for 17 years. She was very aloof with other dogs and really thought she was a person. Everybody loved Bandit and I took her with me EVERYWHERE. She was the most obedient dog and the best friend I have ever had. Bigfoot was just a big goofy dog. He was fairly smart but but kinda stupid in some ways. He had terrible allergies and sneezed constantly. He loved to run outside and even when he got older and sick he would run with the younger dogs.

post-213677-13813134762485_thumb.jpg

All of my dogs lived inside with me and I was constantly vacuuming and moping up spills around the Water bowl. :)

I would love to see pics of your pets and whatever stories you have to tell. Post 'em up!

post-309221-13813141153381_thumb.jpg

post-309221-13813141153546_thumb.jpg

This is my Coco, I loved her from the moment she came into my life at 6 weeks old...we lost her in August of last year due to liver failure. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with...I miss her every day and I know how you feel having lost your best friends.....dogs are amazing creatures!

1d3c1ef9-6776-4ba2-8b32-908d1fdc41dd_zps1104b09a.jpg

Coco is so cute the way her lips are laying on the floor. So sorry she has passed. You're right, dogs are amazing!

Today my parents will be putting down their beloved Pugsley. He brought them joy for 14 years. The poor little old guy can no longer stand.

He will be a little Pug angel in doggy heaven. It's gonna be hard but I will also be by his side until he takes his last breath. This is the first time I have had to see a pet be put to sleep, but I feel I must be there to keep my parents strong. Wish me luck......

post-208361-13813134758841_thumb.jpg

post-327787-13813141120797_thumb.jpg

Today my parents will be putting down their beloved Pugsley. He brought them joy for 14 years. The poor little old guy can no longer stand.

He will be a little Pug angel in doggy heaven. It's gonna be hard but I will also be by his side until he takes his last breath. This is the first time I have had to see a pet be put to sleep, but I feel I must be there to keep my parents strong. Wish me luck......

post-327787-13813141120797_thumb.jpg

Best Wishes JennyBee and RIP little Pugsley..

So sorry to hear that JennyBee. I know how hard it must be. Stay strong.

These are my toy poodles Nami & Frankie.

One of the major reasons I'm having the is surgery ( I'm still in pre-op phase) is to get healthy for them. It kills me that they want to go on long walks, play chase and fetch but I'm too winded/tired/beat to do it.

Frankie ( the blk & white) has a weight problem and his vet looked at me with the whole no wonder he's fat too.

So.. I dearly love my fur babies. They have always been there for me even when friends or thehubby couldn't or wouldn't be. They are my drive.

post-348821-13813141122154_thumb.jpg

Below are pictures of my doggies- Missy (was almost 10 years) is the Brittany who passed away about a month ago due to heart failure (hardest thing to go through, missy my princess everyday) the other is our bulldog named Rocky and he is almost 4 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

post-328527-13813141122811_thumb.jpg

post-328527-13813141149508_thumb.jpg

Below are pictures of my doggies- Missy (was almost 10 years) is the Brittany who passed away about a month ago due to heart failure (hardest thing to go through' date=' missy my princess everyday) the other is our bulldog named Rocky and he is almost 4 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk[/quote']

Sorry about Missy....

I absolutely live bull dogs. I had a bully that lived for 1 year. I miss my Daisy:(

So sorry for your loss.

This is our red heeler strawberry. She's my son's dog, but she attached herself to me shortly after we got her. She's had parvovirus & been hit by a car resulting in a broken leg. Before I never would have spent so much money on an animal (was raised on ranch) but she's part of the family.

post-205860-13813134761194_thumb.jpg

post-346297-13813141150469_thumb.jpg

Pugsley is resting in peace. I had to stay strong for my dad.... My mom couldn't be there, it was too painful. I felt at peace holding his little head until he took his last breath. It was very fast thank God. RIP Pugsley.

Yesterday was 12 yrs since I adopted my partner in crime, Sidney. I can't imagine life without her. We have been through so much, including a horrible divorce 7 yrs ago. She is always by my side. She has been worried about me since I had surgery last week. Today we went on our first walk. I have to admit, I have been ill for the last year with debilitating headaches (occipital neuralgia and Migraines both) and I haven't been the most active person. She really enjoyed getting out to walk. I can't wait until I can walk longer distances, but we walked for 30 minutes. She is always by my side, such a very loving dog. I couldn't have been luckier than to find her. I got her from a shelter when she was barely 6 weeks old. She is truly my baby girl and acts human. Unconditional love. :-) Here's my girl-enjoy the pics.

post-346788-13813141154315_thumb.jpg

post-346788-13813141155174_thumb.jpg

post-346788-13813141155616_thumb.jpg

post-346788-13813141156461_thumb.jpg

post-346788-1381314115789_thumb.jpg

Pugsley is resting in peace. I had to stay strong for my dad.... My mom couldn't be there, it was too painful. I felt at peace holding his little head until he took his last breath. It was very fast thank God. RIP Pugsley.

I'm sorry your family had to go through this. I know how painful it can be. Kudos to you for stepping up when they needed you.

That is a great looking dog cksweetpea! Is she for sale? :D

PS: I love dog pics

Happy Valentine's Day!