Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanks ladies I am really not hungry yet but is all liquids really hard??

Thanks ladies I am really not hungry yet but is all liquids really hard??

Honestly, it was not that bad for me until I knew it was time for my mushy stage. :)

Best thing, is to try NOT to think about not eating regular food. I think it makes it worse.

Honestly' date=' it was not that bad for me until I knew it was time for my mushy stage. :)

Best thing, is to try NOT to think about not eating regular food. I think it makes it worse.[/quote']

I understand, my mom has been here taking care of me and cooking for the fam and it smell so good. Still have awhile to go to even

get to mushy stage.. so I guess I keep on working on the gas...lol

I understand, my mom has been here taking care of me and cooking for the fam and it smell so good. Still have awhile to go to even

get to mushy stage.. so I guess I keep on working on the gas...lol

It was hard in the beginning, but I knew I could not eat that food. I think fear played a factor too! My husband took off this week and I joke with him saying he purposely is eating like a king this week because he know I can't eat with them! LOL, I really just tried not to think about the food too much and the smell did affect me, but then I was thinking I am only thinking about that food because I know I can't have it.

It was hard in the beginning' date=' but I knew I could not eat that food. I think fear played a factor too! My husband took off this week and I joke with him saying he purposely is eating like a king this week because he know I can't eat with them! LOL, I really just tried not to think about the food too much and the smell did affect me, but then I was thinking I am only thinking about that food because I know I can't have it.[/quote']

Yep I think they are testing us! Lol

I am so sorry you are having such terrible gas problems. I can tell you that what really helped me with that horrible gas was Miralax powder packets. One daily in crystal light helped me get rid of the gas quickly. You'll be surprised it works wonders!

I am so sorry you are having such terrible gas problems. I can tell you that what really helped me with that horrible gas was Miralax powder packets. One daily in crystal light helped me get rid of the gas quickly. You'll be surprised it works wonders!

I have a generic brand and it is too gritty and thick! It bothered my stomach so I will look into the Miralax.

Yep I think they are testing us! Lol

Like i mentioned to u also please try the massage ladies it helps the gas n pain that gas meds SUCKS BANDS LOL

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Thank U wonderful ladies so much, I hate to TMI I had 2 cups of peppermint tea and WOW I had magic.. lol

In other words I am releasing...

Still a little gas in my shoulder but I am feeling soooo much better. No pain meds since this morning.

Thats great nothing is tmi

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Thats great nothing is tmi

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Thank U MsRhonda,

Today is a better day with a little discomfort. I dnt know if I gt something stuck, I took my BP meds and it still feel like its there... and having a hard time with Protein. But I am working on it.

Only Protein I can handle is Unjury chocolate. Keep positive and keep walking :). Nothing more fantastic then going to work on burping outloud and laughing about it cause you have to lol. Have to crush all my meds though...that's hard to get through the taste. Good luck!!! Tomorrow will be even better

Only Protein I can handle is unjury chocolate. Keep positive and keep walking :). Nothing more fantastic then going to work on burping outloud and laughing about it cause you have to lol. Have to crush all my meds though...that's hard to get through the taste. Good luck!!! Tomorrow will be even better

Thank U txtroublez28!

I just got off the treadmill for 10mins...

Now trying to get Protein down. I am going to order me unjury............. ( I heard others say it is good) I hope all is well when I go back to work which I dnt go back until the 15th..... Thanks so much.

Much Love

Lol me too i go bk to work lol

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION