Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Its Time! Headed To Doctors Now!

Aww' date=' I hope you feel better. And I pray you don't have a stomach virus. Take it as easy as you possibly can.

I had some Campbell's 98% fat free cream of chicken Soup mixed with a can of skim milk for dinner. Had to strain it cause there are small pieces of chicken in it but it was really good! I had half of it for dinner and will have the other half tomorrow.

My Protein mix is 27 g and then I add 8 oz. of skim milk for another 8 g of Protein so I only need 2 a day but I just find them disgusting.

Btw, I pooped again today. It was the highlight of my day, lol!! How sad! :-)

I[/quote']

I need to poop!! I feel like such a child, my mom asking me if I pooped yet! Haha ill prolly have to take more stool softeners!! Can't wait to poop daily again!

I need to poop!! I feel like such a child' date=' my mom asking me if I pooped yet! Haha ill prolly have to take more stool softeners!! Can't wait to poop daily again![/quote']

Lol! I how sad is it when pooping and farting become the highlight of our day!! I thought I was going to need stool softeners but I had diarrhea earlier. Not sure but I am wondering if diarrhea is the normal poop when you are on liquids?

I do not use the chocolate Protein Shakes because they are very constipating. I also take stool softeners daily with a cup of prune juice and it works fine!

Lol! I how sad is it when pooping and farting become the highlight of our day!! I thought I was going to need stool softeners but I had diarrhea earlier. Not sure but I am wondering if diarrhea is the normal poop when you are on liquids?

I'm wondering if that's how it is too!! Ive had nothing even near solid, so poop shouldn't be solid!? It makes sense to me!

I'm getting nervousness cause I have to go back to work Tommoro! And I don't sit at a desk! I work at Starbucks, and I'm on my feet 8 hrs!! I know my crew Tommoro night will understand if I need to sit down more than usual. Since I'm one of the managers, I'm sure it doesn't matter what they say, but I don't want to look weak to them!

I also have my post op visit Tommoro with my doc. Since I had fever on Monday, he wants to see me sooner than later to make sure the incisions aren't infected. Hope that goes well!

When do you return to work?

I'm wondering if that's how it is too!! Ive had nothing even near solid' date=' so poop shouldn't be solid!? It makes sense to me!

I'm getting nervousness cause I have to go back to work Tommoro! And I don't sit at a desk! I work at Starbucks, and I'm on my feet 8 hrs!! I know my crew Tommoro night will understand if I need to sit down more than usual. Since I'm one of the managers, I'm sure it doesn't matter what they say, but I don't want to look weak to them!

I also have my post op visit Tommoro with my doc. Since I had fever on Monday, he wants to see me sooner than later to make sure the incisions aren't infected. Hope that goes well!

When do you return to work?[/quote']

I am a stay at home mom, although both my kids are school age. You will most definitely need to sit down to take breaks throughout the day, even though standing feels better on your tummy. I went to costco today and had to sit down cause I suddenly became tired and dizzy. It passed after about 5 minutes. I know you don't want them to think you are weak but you have been through some major stuff this past week and the fever alone could make you weak so you need to take it easy. Otherwise, you will be forced to take a few more days off. Will it be hard for you to be around the Desserts at Starbuck's? I used to love to go there, and I don't drink coffee!! :-)

I am a stay at home mom' date=' although both my kids are school age. You will most definitely need to sit down to take breaks throughout the day, even though standing feels better on your tummy. I went to costco today and had to sit down cause I suddenly became tired and dizzy. It passed after about 5 minutes. I know you don't want them to think you are weak but you have been through some major stuff this past week and the fever alone could make you weak so you need to take it easy. Otherwise, you will be forced to take a few more days off. Will it be hard for you to be around the Desserts at Starbuck's? I used to love to go there, and I don't drink coffee!! :-)[/quote']

Oh man!! I love the food at my work!! I love making a frapp and drinking the leftover! It's Ganna be so hard for me! Especially now with all our holiday beverages out!! I don't drink coffee, I mainly drink tea or hot chocolate when I'm working, but the food...oh our brownies are amazing! And Cookies too! Ill have to bring myself some boullion to mix with hit Water, or some Protein to make a smoothie out of..and when I can have solids, ill definitely have to pack Snacks and lunch for myself daily! Ill let you know how my first day goes!!

Oh and I can't help but notice your a Disney fan!! I've been watching Disney movies all weekend! Haha and I can't wait to feel better so I can go back to Disneyland! I have an annual pass and it's dying to go back ???„

Oh and I can't help but notice your a Disney fan!! I've been watching Disney movies all weekend! Haha and I can't wait to feel better so I can go back to Disneyland! I have an annual pass and it's dying to go back ð

We go to WDW (Florida) every year but this year we skipped and now I am having withdrawals.

Btw, the last time I went to Starbucks (a few weeks ago) I think I had a pumpkin muffin.

We go to WDW (Florida) every year but this year we skipped and now I am having withdrawals.

Btw' date=' the last time I went to Starbucks (a few weeks ago) I think I had a pumpkin muffin.

[/quote']

I've never been to Disney world! I want to go so bad! My husband is in school, so when he graduates in 2014 I plan on going! And I wanna take my parents! I come from a Disney family!

Oh yes the pumpkin muffins are delicious! But you HAVE to try the cranberry bliss bar! Omg it's to die for!!

I've never been to Disney world! I want to go so bad! My husband is in school' date=' so when he graduates in 2014 I plan on going! And I wanna take my parents! I come from a Disney family!

Oh yes the pumpkin muffins are delicious! But you HAVE to try the cranberry bliss bar! Omg it's to die for!![/quote']

Lol. Luckily I hate cranberries.

Btw, have you had any yogurt yet? I was hoping I could try it soon. Not a fan necessarily but would rather do that than a shake.

Lol. Luckily I hate cranberries.

Btw' date=' have you had any yogurt yet? I was hoping I could try it soon. Not a fan necessarily but would rather do that than a shake.[/quote']

No I haven't had yogurt. My doctor told me today to stay on liquids for 1 more week! Then I can move to softer stuff, like tuna and scrambled eggs. I'm getting such of these Protein shakes too!!! Can't wait till next Thursday for some chewing action!!

Oh and I'm at work right now and DYING!! I can't believe how bad I feel. I haven't worn a bra in 6 days, so my shoulders are dying, and my bra is digging into 1 of my incisions. I keep having to sit down, I feel like such a loser! Idk how I'm Ganna do Tommoro! I work 9-4! Ahhhh!

No I haven't had yogurt. My doctor told me today to stay on liquids for 1 more week! Then I can move to softer stuff' date=' like tuna and scrambled eggs. I'm getting such of these Protein shakes too!!! Can't wait till next Thursday for some chewing action!!

Oh and I'm at work right now and DYING!! I can't believe how bad I feel. I haven't worn a bra in 6 days, so my shoulders are dying, and my bra is digging into 1 of my incisions. I keep having to sit down, I feel like such a loser! Idk how I'm Ganna do Tommoro! I work 9-4! Ahhhh![/quote']

I went to Wal Mart and bought a cheap set (3) for $10. They're all cotton, no underwire. Very similar to those bras that you work out with. fruit of the Loom makes them. Not a ton of support but they're not cutting into my incisions either.

I hope tomorrow finds you better. (((Hugs)))

I'm wondering if that's how it is too!! Ive had nothing even near solid' date=' so poop shouldn't be solid!? It makes sense to me!

When do you return to work?[/quote']