Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spring Bootcamp 2006

Sarge these are the numbers that have been reported.

Sarge's instructions were that we did not have to report until this week 5/15 but so many people posted last weeks I put it on the chart.

How to record what you are reporting: Monday 5/15 weigh in will be posted on 5-8 because it reflects the weight loss for 1 week 5/8 - 5/15.

EXAMPLE

SPRING Bootcamp 2006

4-10 ---- 270

4-17------273

4-24------271

5-1 ------270

5-8 ------267

5-15

5-22

The date is the date the person reported their weight loss.

purple are the numbers reported for 5/1/06

green are the numbers reported for 5/8/06

I'll Succeed

KeeKahari

Teresita 5/10 -4

Maggie63

Penni(bandless)

JudyH

Jane Garside 5/9 -3 5/15 0

Xann77

Shoresexy 5/7 -4 5/14 -1

LapbandFan -4 5/15 -5

DCMoore 5/4 -6 5/15 -6

Jammin & Losin 5/9 0

Tamiko

Banded4Life

CatherineinWA

Wiggygiggy

LovelyLT

StockyMD 5/8 -2 5/15 -2.6

Lsasha 5/10 -7

Vegaswildflower 5/8 -1

JanetC -3 5/15 0

Iziksmom 5/10 -4

Beautifultina

GHB1324

JerseyTammy 5/4 -2.1 5/16 -3

Doc 5/8 -4 5/15 -1

Sheryl 5/8 -3 5/15 -4

Puddinpie

SuperDaddy 5/9 -1.5 5/15 -2.5

NJChick

SamanthaTX 5/9 0

Jane

SueNY

DoubleTrouble

Dancer 5/11 -3 5/15 -3

Tellymelly 5/8 -3 5/15 -4

EmileeKaye 5/8 -1 5/15 -5

GREAT JOB YOU GUYS:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Im here, just stuck at 258, I started back at the gym this week, wow it feels great, Im starting to get in a routie about what and how I eat, Im on my second fill, and I think ( know ) I need another . but Doc wants me to wait another 10 days, then he is going to tighten me all the way down till I cant drink, and then back off a .5 cc, he says it is a procedure that they dont do often but with my port on the move. Its Moved 5 inches to the left and down a bit. he wants to get my sweet spot and not have to acess it as much, I may have to go in to stich it back down but we would like to avoid that as much as possiable.

see you on the skinny side.

Attention!

Sarge Here

Well Well Well

Looks like everyone has been on their toes while I enjoyed my R & R.

Nice Job Privates!

Great jobs Private Shore & Teresita!

Thank You

I would have been back yesterday but the rain here has damaged my ceilings & I have a bit of a house problem.

I want you all to know it was not just fun & games for me while I was away. I worked out 7 of the 8 days I was away & swam inbetween workouts. I am down to 210.5 my lowest yet. I am going to kick it up a notch till June & try & see below 200.

I will be reading the reports that came in today & have an official update by this evening with everyones new stats. Again looks like you ALL were really working hard on yourselves -

YOU SHOULD ALL BE VERY PROUD!

I AM!

:devious :devious :devious

Welcome back Sarge! I need a kick in the butt!!:director: It seems like its feast or famine here. I'm in a cycle of losing/staying/losing and now staying again. Here's this weeks stats:

274.5/234.0/140 (-0.5 this week, -40.5lbs total)

I had an unofficial weigh in yesterday.....+1 pound. Here is the excuse I drank a 16 ounce lemonade and ate a rice crispy treat right before I weighed. OK nevery mind that was just wrong. All the dang calories in the lemonade are just rediculous.

Needless to say that will be gone next week. I am looking at a 5 pound lost next week. YEAHHHHH

I have walked everyday this week and have don 38 miles so far this month. You should walk 5 miles a day or 10,000 steps. I am shooting for this goal.

LBT BOOTCAMP

starting 401 pds

4-10 (+3)

4-17 (-2)

4-24 (-4) 398

5-1 (-4) 394

5-8 (+1) 395

Hey Sarge, reporting in late as usual, no loss again this week. However I did just get my first fill this week. Had to travel a little bit but really liked the Dr., Dr. Garwood in College Station, Tx....I don't know if I'm restricted or not since I'm back only on fluids, :) but hopefully I'll find out soon. I am exercising way more regularly. (okay, okay, Telly is motivating me to get off my @ss!!!, thanks Telly!) Soooo, here's to next weeks numbers!

I am exercising way more regularly. (okay, okay, Telly is motivating me to get off my @ss!!!, thanks Telly!) Soooo, here's to next weeks numbers!

:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

That's great Sam,

I hope you keep up the momentum and really show us something good next week. Don't give up and now that you've had a fill, with exercise too? Uh Oh... :omg: could be really good next week.

Hi Everyone- Private Teresita & Shore thank you again for holding down the fort - even as I type. This has been a HORRIBLE week & I have had zero time to do anything. My mother had surgery & that went fine except she pinched a nerve in her back & welll I have had to travel or spend the night over there through out the week. Than the rain & my ceilings leaking!! Holy COw! The guy is out of business & its only 8 years old. Crappy job he did. So I am dealing with workers. Than of course things in 3-----one of my dearest friend's Mother dies yesterday. So I have food to make & a wake & furneral to go to.

So Please all of you keep doing what your doing & know that I am so stinking diligent during this week that I haven't messed up but one time. (over my frineds death) & even than I still haven't gained an ounce. --Why ??? Because of all of YOU!! I don't want to start rep[orting in tomorrow or Sat & have any weight gain - only loss'. Miss you all & I am back just in the BRINK right now;0)

Oha wow I'll Succed, I am so sorry to hear about all the hardships. We understand your time away. Take care of yourself along with everyone else. We will be fine and keep up the good thoughts for us and we we keep praying for you.

I'll Succeed! Holy Crappers, when it rains it pours..... Sorry for all your troubles. Your friend needs you now, We can keep up here.... Teresita did a wonderful job with her color coding loss records..... But as we all learn in BOOT CAMP we don't leave our people behind! We are with you in spirit and prayer!

OK ALL YOU MEMBERS...... DRINK YOUR WATER.... GO FOR A WALK :D AFTER dinner (even if it is only to the mailbox and back) and COUNT THOSE CALORIES!!!!! WE CAN DO IT.....

Sarge, we will hold down the fort and take the troop on a hike! :rambo

Good week to all!!!

Jen

WOW!! I wondered why you didn't return my phone calls. I will try to connect with you over the weekend or into this coming week. Know that I am sending you warm hugs and girl call me next time.

LOVE YA

Mission Accomplished! This week I have had a 5 (FIVE) pound loss AND a 2.5 inch loss!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Just for fun I went back to my First Bootcamp Stats on 2/21/06 and Totaled the numbers~~~~ 23inches~~~~ WooRah!!! And total weight loss since my surgery 5months ago is ~~~76lbs~~~~

Both my Dr. and Nutritionist wanted me to keep a Journal and this has been one order that I have followed constantly! I record my Daily weight, Calories, Protein, Oz of liquid and notes daily. (measurements did not start till 2/21/06 when I joined BootCamp)

I am Proud of this accomplishment! I used 4x6 index cards, one for each day and carried them with me at all times! Charting every thing that passes into my Body. But I found a new tool.

I went out on Friday and purchased myself a new toy! I bought a Palm Z22 Handheld (Its a bit smaller than a deck of cards and cost $99.00) After setting it up and registering the device with my computer and entering my calendar, contacts and such I found a program at Palm.com called DIET ANS EXERCISE. It was $19.99 and after you put in your charge card it downloads on both your computer and the Handheld. It is the Bomb! It records your personal information, BMI, Diet Plan, and has zillions of food choices that can be used, edited or added to, to record your Daily Log. It also lets you record your exercise and does all the calculations as calories burned vs calories taken in. It is new and I continue to use my Index cards till I get the hang of it but I think I am going to love it..

I have stopped toting my Date book, Diet Journal and millions of notes, phone numbers and papers in my Pocketbook! New Me!!!!!! ( I was the original BAG LADY with the over stuffed suitcase with all the papers bulging out of my bag)

I thought I would share this new found TOOL incase anyone else out there was interested. One of the most effective things I have done is keep my journal.

One more thing I have recently changed is going back to a Protein Drink at least once a day. (I wasn't getting in enough protein) My Daily Intake Goal has been: Calories at 1200, Protein at 80+ and my Ounces of liquid at 80+. I really need to take a cue from Telly and Kick up the Excersise!

Thanks to all my LapBandTalk Friends who have encouraged me and kept me from going AWOL. I can't wait to post every week and see everyone's posts!

A BIG WOO HOO TO ALL OF US WHO HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE THIS WONDERFUL JOURNEY TOGETHER!!!!!

O'CONNOR REPORTING FOR DUTY:

My son joined the air force and leaves for boot camp next monday. He will be saying that for real! LOL

LBT BOOTCAMP

4-10 217

4-17 214

4-24 216

5-1 212

5-8 209

5-15 208

5-22 205

5-29

6-5

6-12

6-19

6-26

6-30

Today was a great day and I made it home with no scratches, bumps or bruises. I did 35 miles today!!! WHOOO

God really loves me for all I am putting my poor fat body through.:faint: